Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just called MHC, They had 3 requests for JFK for replacements.. but they are expecting more. Fingers Crossed..
    CBPO
    GEO - NY/JFK
    TO - 01/29/09
    TSU - 05/05/09

Background cleared on 6/10/09
    Expired 6/10/11
    Met with BI for second Bi 10/30/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Rshen11 View Post
      I just called MHC, They had 3 requests for JFK for replacements.. but they are expecting more. Fingers Crossed..
      Did you by chance asked about WA Northern border? :-)
      TO: 4/09/09
      Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
      TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• ALL my pre req's went back to green. Hopefully the timing is right. Good luck everyone.

Comment

• Just a little update, I had an investigator call me today. He is flying into Buffalo to do my 2nd background investigation. He will be arriving early tomorrow afternoon and asked to meet an hour later. I love the advance notice. This is a little different for me, the last time I had my BI completed it was done by someone locally. I'm not complaining though at least I know they haven't completely forgotten about us here in Buffalo. :-)
          Exam - July 2008
          NOR - Aug 2008
          T.O. - Dec 2008
          Background Completed - March 2009
          TSU - April 22 2009
          FCRA - March 2010
          Drivers License Form - May 2010
          Back in TSU - June 15 2010
          Poly - January 2011
          2nd BI - May 2011 (Still waiting on the little green check)

Comment

• I'm confused, every time I call MHC and select the option for CBPO I end up with an automated set of responses, how do I speak to an operator?
            CBPO
            Test: 12/6/10

NOR: 1/25/11
            T.O. 5/25/11
            Geo: Laredo, TX
            NYPD
            Test: 2/2011
            NOR: 5/4/11
            List #: 1XX

Comment

• Has anyone heard about any openings in Louisiana????

Comment

• Best bet would be to email them! I got a response in like 5 minutes!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NIKKIinBUFFALO View Post
                  Just a little update, I had an investigator call me today. He is flying into Buffalo to do my 2nd background investigation. He will be arriving early tomorrow afternoon and asked to meet an hour later. I love the advance notice. This is a little different for me, the last time I had my BI completed it was done by someone locally. I'm not complaining though at least I know they haven't completely forgotten about us here in Buffalo. :-)
                  Try emailing them, I emailed them earlier today and got a response in like 10 minutes!!

Comment

• Good luck to session 282 who are scheduled to arrive in Glynco tomorrow.

Comment

• I just tried logging into CASS and it said my application wasn't found.... is this happening to anybody else??

Comment

• Nope. Checked mine.. it's fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Church818 View Post
                          I just tried logging into CASS and it said my application wasn't found.... is this happening to anybody else??
                          Yup! same thing happened to me and emailed MHC this morning and this is their response:

The CASS system is currently experiencing system problems. Apparently the file was fixed this past weekend and CASS should be updated later this week.
                          Please try back perhaps either Wednesday or Thursday. Thanks for your patience.

Comment

• Have my poly tomorrow at 10am. I'm petrified.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckb88 View Post
                              Have my poly tomorrow at 10am. I'm petrified.
                              Last edited by *El Famoso 818*; 05-18-2011, 02:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckb88 View Post
                                Have my poly tomorrow at 10am. I'm petrified.
                                If you know you have never done anything wrong you will pass with no problems... you should be sleeping right now!... You need to go well rested and with a good breakfast, take a snack if you feel you need to eat by 12:00.
                                Best of Luck!
                                CBPO
                                Written: 08/29/2007
                                EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12303 users online. 375 members and 11928 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X