300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Teppo Oni View Post
    do you have to sign the e-qip paper a second time?
    i did it 2 years ago
    do i have to print and mail it again?
    only my background is pending again at the moment
    Yup, and you can either fax it in or scan and attach it to you eqip electronically
    CBPO
    TO - 05/08 JFK
    EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• hey guys, I have a couple of quick questions.... I have my PFT 1 this Friday but I honestly think its going to interfere with my Finals for school. Will I be penalized or disqualified if I try to reschedule it? and how would I go about doing that? Call MHC? is it a big deal if i do reschedule? I really want to get this done but I feel like school is a little more important right now since there are no guarantees that i'll even get a position with CBP. Should i just try to make it work of should i just not chance it and reschedule? What would Jesus do?

Thanks guys!

Comment

• Originally posted by Church818 View Post
        hey guys, I have a couple of quick questions.... I have my PFT 1 this Friday but I honestly think its going to interfere with my Finals for school. Will I be penalized or disqualified if I try to reschedule it? and how would I go about doing that? Call MHC? is it a big deal if i do reschedule? I really want to get this done but I feel like school is a little more important right now since there are no guarantees that i'll even get a position with CBP. Should i just try to make it work of should i just not chance it and reschedule? What would Jesus do?

Thanks guys!
        I think if you really want the job to go on Friday. They most likely will disregard/disqualify you if you pass it up and try to reschedule. As far as school goes, try to talk to your professor to reschedule/make up the final for you or take the class next semester or something. A degree in college never guarantees a job/career.

Comment

• I have my medical and fitness Tests today btw.

Comment

hey guys, I have a couple of quick questions.... I have my PFT 1 this Friday but I honestly think its going to interfere with my Finals for school. Will I be penalized or disqualified if I try to reschedule it? and how would I go about doing that? Call MHC? is it a big deal if i do reschedule? I really want to get this done but I feel like school is a little more important right now since there are no guarantees that i'll even get a position with CBP. Should i just try to make it work of should i just not chance it and reschedule? What would Jesus do?

Thanks guys!
            Call MHC, explain your situation and ask them if you can reschedule.

My guess is that they'll work with with you considering you've got a fairly reasonable reason to request postponement of the PFT.

Comment

• Just finished/passed.
              21 pushups in 30 seconds.
              25 situps in 30 seconds.

Comment

Thanks guys!
                If you don't call to reschedule they'll drop you from the process...
                CBPO
                Written: 08/29/2007
                EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Daking0fqueens View Post
                  Just finished/passed.
                  25 situps in 30 seconds.
                  How about you let us know when you pass your BI...
                  CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by Daking0fqueens View Post
                    Just finished/passed.
                    25 situps in 30 seconds.
                    Congrats man! How much fun was the step test? Haha
                    CBPO
                    Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
                    TO: 2/2011
                    Medical: 3/22/2011
                    PT Test: 3/22/2011
                    VBT: 3/2011
                    Background: 3/2011
                    Drug Test: 4/2011
                    Referred to TSU: 5/2011
                    PT Test 2: TBD
                    FLETC: Good Question lol
                    CBP Officer:

USMS- Region 8
                    Info Session 9/2009
                    Interview 3/2010
                    COE 5/2010
                    Medical 5/2010
                    Fit/Background 7/2010
                    All clear as of 11/2010
                    FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

Comment

• Originally posted by BiggyWannaBGman View Post
                      Congrats man! How much fun was the step test? Haha
                      The step test wasn't all that bad. I could've gone a minute more if my life depended on it.
                      My thighs started burnng after I did the lift/lower test of 50 lb weights. They also made me do the side step test lol.

Comment

• ok so Im filling out all my stuff for the e-qip my question...Im a littel concered I had been arrested for reckless driving back in 2005 and the charge was dropped do you think that would hurt me long term wise with my bi. When I was arrested the charge was a class c mis. which is the same as a speeding ticket; however, in texas they really hate street racing.
                        Last edited by bournesto33; 05-11-2011, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bournesto33 View Post
                          ok so Im filling out all my stuff for the e-qip my question...Im a littel concered I had been arrested for reckless driving back in 2005 and the charge was dropped do you think that would hurt me long term wise with my bi. When I was arrested the charge was a class c mis. which is the same as a speeding ticket; however, in texas they really hate street racing.
                          Just be honest and upfront with everything. When the time comes to meet with your background investigator, you can explain things more thoroughly.

If it was dropped dont list it, but talk about it when you meet your BI face to face. Just so he/she knows that you arent trying to hide anything. You know?
                          CBPO
                          CBP Officer:

USMS- Region 8
                          Info Session 9/2009
                          Interview 3/2010
                          COE 5/2010
                          Medical 5/2010
                          Fit/Background 7/2010
                          All clear as of 11/2010

Comment

• Just wait until tomorrow.. I felt a pull during the step test... and was like eh.. then the next couple of days I was limping! ha.
                            CBPO
                            CBP Officer:

USMS- Region 8
                            Info Session 9/2009
                            Interview 3/2010
                            COE 5/2010
                            Medical 5/2010
                            Fit/Background 7/2010
                            All clear as of 11/2010

Comment

• The call

Must ones CASS be complete and have all green check markS before getting THE EOD CALL?

Comment

• Originally posted by bournesto33 View Post
                                ok so Im filling out all my stuff for the e-qip my question...Im a littel concered I had been arrested for reckless driving back in 2005 and the charge was dropped do you think that would hurt me long term wise with my bi. When I was arrested the charge was a class c mis. which is the same as a speeding ticket; however, in texas they really hate street racing.
                                You need to list traffic violations that are $500 and up... FYI when you meet your Investigator he will have copies of your tickets! So if the charge was dropped, don't list it... not sure how long they keep violations on your driving record in your state, but 6 years is a good gap, as long as you haven't gotten any more.

Good Luck!
                                CBPO

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10020 users online. 480 members and 9540 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X