300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Daking0fqueens View Post
    I went to my local precinct and they told me to go to 1 Police Plaza in manhattan. Too much hassle there. I got them done for free at my TSA head quarters.
    Oh...my bads... But I was able to get it done at my local precinct.
    TSU - 8/28/09
    TO - 3/2009
    On the job

Comment

• What does it mean when something shows up on CASS as "not applicable"?

I still haven't been scheduled for my video-based test/SI but it shows up as not applicable.

Comment

• Originally posted by hangman View Post
        What does it mean when something shows up on CASS as "not applicable"?

I still haven't been scheduled for my video-based test/SI but it shows up as not applicable.
        Doesn't mean anything, it'll change at some point to "pending", not completed, not scheduled....
        So for now, since you have not taken it, you don't have to worry... Worry when you take it and it says you didn't pass or are taken out os the CASS system.
        CBPO
        Written: 08/29/2007
        EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• LOL...
          This is getting ridiculous... OK, CASS is now showing Medical and BI as "pending". I understand Medical changing, even though I sent in the forms through email yesterday and was told I was cleared again... but BI? I just cleared it a few weeks ago! Seriously what's going on at MHC?...
          CBPO

Comment

• Yeah, CASS is getting a little wacky for the past several weeks. It's getting my hopes up and down...
            TO: 4/09/09
            Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
            TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• PFT2 Test

Anybody here know if they check Vital signs before or after the PFT2?

Comment

• Originally posted by Khue View Post
                Yeah, CASS is getting a little wacky for the past several weeks. It's getting my hopes up and down...
                Funny thing is I just got a call from MHC regarding the email I sent today, the guy told me that the system showed I was never cleared and the last thing they had was the forms request from last november... I just called the Sup at IA and he verified that my BI was cleared on the 8th of April. So there's something very wrong going on with their system.
                Also the guy from MHC told me that "for whatever it's worth" most positions available were for the SWB and that very few for other POE's around the country...
                CBPO

Comment

My cousin got the 4/1 TO and hasnt received anything after that besides the pre-employment forms.

I got the 4/1 TO and just sent in my BI packet/forms. Just waiting for medical and interview now.
                  My brother and I got TO on 4/1 also but he hasn't received anything eihter, besides the pre-employment forms.
                  Im sending my BI forms today/ VBT completed (did it two years ago) now waiting for medical & more waiting....

Comment

• CASS is such a drama queen...
                    TO: 4/09/09
                    Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                    TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

I went to my local precinct and they told me to go to 1 Police Plaza in manhattan. Too much hassle there. I got them done for free at my TSA head quarters.
                      Last edited by imlikeaninja; 06-24-2014, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• Mine cost about 35 bucks!

A few years ago when I got them done they were FREE.

A lot of places, I know local PD departments are using this as another means of revenue. Pssh!
                        CBPO
                        Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
                        TO: 2/2011
                        Medical: 3/22/2011
                        PT Test: 3/22/2011
                        VBT: 3/2011
                        Background: 3/2011
                        Drug Test: 4/2011
                        Referred to TSU: 5/2011
                        PT Test 2: TBD
                        FLETC: Good Question lol
                        CBP Officer:

USMS- Region 8
                        Info Session 9/2009
                        Interview 3/2010
                        COE 5/2010
                        Medical 5/2010
                        Fit/Background 7/2010
                        All clear as of 11/2010
                        FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
                          Thats BS. The local precinct should do it for $15 bucks. I had mine done at my local precinct the first time and at midtown south the second time. They hate doing it and may give you the runaround but they really have no reason to say no. Any precinct can and should do it. I bet if you call and talk to someone else you'll get a different answer.

PM me if you want me to tell you where I went in Queens the first time around.
                          thanks but I already got in done for free. As soon as I walked in there was a taped paper on the desk saying "for non-criminal fingerprinting go to 1 police plaza...etc".

Comment

• woops. wrong thread
                            CBPO TSL 5/25/11 | MED 6/20/11 | Met BI 6/28/11 | PFT1 7/18/11 | VBT 7/20/11 | Drug 8/12/11 | NOPA 8/12/11

BPA TSL 5/24/11 | MED/PFT1 6/20/11 | Met BI 6/28/11 | OB 7/22/11 | Drug 8/12/11 | NOPA 8/12/11 | TSU 8/22/11 | EOD 9/12/11

Comment

• Originally posted by castroman59 View Post
                              Anybody here know if they check Vital signs before or after the PFT2?
                              Your pulse and blood pressure must be below 100 and 140/90, respectively, to continue with the test. This is to ensure you don't suddenly croak on the track. The only reason your vitals would be taken after the test is if you keeled over while performing one of the tasks.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheziM3 View Post
                                My brother and I got TO on 4/1 also but he hasn't received anything eihter, besides the pre-employment forms.
                                Im sending my BI forms today/ VBT completed (did it two years ago) now waiting for medical & more waiting....
                                whats your timeline?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8650 users online. 456 members and 8194 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X