Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone please explain to me in dummy terms how to attach or fax my forms to my Eqip record? I can't find a link or button allowing me to do so. Help!

Comment

• Its comes at the end it will ask you if you have any thing you want to attach. I printed out the sig forms and then scanned them to my computer then uploaded the directly into the eqip upload page. You should have been given directions on how to fa with the forms... but I chose not to fax because it seemed to complicated. Just get to the point where you can print out the signature pages, then I recommend getting a scanner or going to someones house who has one and uploading them that way instead of faxing. You will be able to get to the upload page by just pressing the "next" or "save and continue" button on the page
      CBPO
      TO - 05/08 JFK
      EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• Thanks I got it. Now all I gotta do is send in fingerprints!

Comment

• Where did you guys get your fingerprints done at? Police station?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daking0fqueens View Post
            Where did you guys get your fingerprints done at? Police station?
            go to your local precinct...You might have to bring in a $10 money order pay to the city...
            TSU - 8/28/09
            TO - 3/2009
            On the job

Comment

• This morning I received an email with the Medical Self Certification forms... but I still show clear on CASS!
              Hope this means something...
              CBPO
              Written: 08/29/2007
              EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                This morning I received an email with the Medical Self Certification forms... but I still show clear on CASS!
                I think we can all agree we cannot rely on CASS. Hopefully this is a good sign for everyone and at least you know your application is moving along. Keep up posted as you always do.
                Tested: 8/2008
                TO: 12/2008
                GEO: LAX/LB
                1st TSU: 3/5/09
                2nd Medical: 6/1/11
                Cleared 6/22/11
                2nd BI: met 7/14/11
                Cleared 9/29/11
                2nd TSU:
                Referred to Schedule EOD: 9/23/2011

The Call: 10/24/11
                EOD: 11/21/11 (LAX)
                Fletc: 12/30 - 5/7/12

PFT2: 11/4/11 (passed)
                Final EOD letter: 11/7/11

Comment

• Originally posted by sr20 View Post
                  go to your local precinct...You might have to bring in a $10 money order pay to the city...
                  Or if there is a Border Patrol Station/office near you.......they did mine for free. Just call first and explain your situation....

Comment

• Originally posted by msaid0625 View Post
                    Yeah I currently work in the East Bay. I sent an email to the hiring center to see if I could choose to work in a specfic location rather than working at the point of entry. I would want to be placed in the airport instead or even the sea port, but the port of entry. I got a wife and a kid, so I'm not going to gamble.
                    Hi Msaid, did the hiring center ever get back to you?? I'm just gonna wait for SFO too. Maybe even get a teaching credential in the mean time.
                    CBP exam in SD 12/15/10
                    NOR passed 1/25/11
                    Changed GEO to SWB 6/25/11
                    Fingerprint cards 11/12/11
                    PFT1 12/15/11
                    VBT/SI 1/26/12
                    VBT/SI result eligible 1/31/12
                    LASIK surgery 1/31/12
                    Met BI investigator 3/13/12
                    Qualifications cleared 5/11/12
                    Drug test 7/18/12

Comment

• Has anyone else from 4/1 TO not get the BI email? No medical/physical either...

Comment

This morning I received an email with the Medical Self Certification forms... but I still show clear on CASS!
                        Hey yoda ..... I got this email as well. my cass shows clear too. I really do hope we get the call this year

Comment

• Originally posted by Walla183 View Post
                          Has anyone else from 4/1 TO not get the BI email? No medical/physical either...
                          My cousin got the 4/1 TO and hasnt received anything after that besides the pre-employment forms.

I got the 4/1 TO and just sent in my BI packet/forms. Just waiting for medical and interview now.

Comment

• Originally posted by sr20 View Post
                            I went to my local precinct and they told me to go to 1 Police Plaza in manhattan. Too much hassle there. I got them done for free at my TSA head quarters.

Comment

I hope so too. I try not to look into anything with this process. I'll get excited again when they schedule my PFT2.
                              Geo: Illinois
                              Test Score: 94
                              Quals: GS-7
                              T.O.: 8/7/2007
                              Referred to Schedule EOD

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die"

Comment

• Originally posted by Walla183 View Post
                                Has anyone else from 4/1 TO not get the BI email? No medical/physical either...
                                I have not been contacted about my med/fit either, and I did not get any BI email, BUT my background is already clear so I thought that was why...... Did you call MHC because it has been over 30 days since our TO and those were the instructions on our packet (if you are not contacted within 30 days from your offer to schedule your med/fit call MHC)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6095 users online. 254 members and 5841 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X