Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I met with my 2nd BI today and the BI had no idea this was my 2nd background investigation. The BI asked me why am I doing a 2nd background and why did I submit the e-QIP twice. I thought that was really strange that DHS wouldn't tell them.

Comment

• YODA,

How soon after you met with your 2nd BI were you scheduled for your Poly ?

Comment

• Who does the background investigations for CBP? Thanks..

Comment

• Originally posted by ten30code01 View Post
          Who does the background investigations for CBP? Thanks..
          Sub Contracted Investigators. I've met retired Feds.
          Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
          Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

• Originally posted by SDCBP View Post
            YODA,

How soon after you met with your 2nd BI were you scheduled for your Poly ?
            I did my Poly way before my 2nd BI, Aug 2010, and I met my 2nd Investigator Dec 2010. From what I took, when I spoke to a Sup in IA, The Poly is to be scheduled after your BI has been assigned to an adjudicator. When I spoke with him and he looked at my file, he said "well it looks like everything is here, now we have to schedule you for a Poly", that's when I told him I had already done it in Aug 2010...

As to the Investigator knowing that you had already gone through it once before, mine didn't know either... blew him away when I told him how long I had been waiting for the first one to go through and that this was my 2nd one. These guys don't know since all they get is your info and the order to have an investigation done.
            CBPO
            Written: 08/29/2007
            EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Can anyone post or PM me the number for TSU, I'd like to know if I have reached it and not just sit there with all my green checks...

Thanks in advanced!
              CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by ten30code01 View Post
                Who does the background investigations for CBP? Thanks..
                Mine was conducted by a retired border patrol agent who was now with internal affairs

Comment

• My second background investigation is pending. Anyone know if they will do a second polygraph? I did my first poly December '09.
                  Last edited by Khue; 04-26-2011, 11:47 AM.
                  TO: 4/09/09
                  Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                  TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• Originally posted by Khue View Post
                    My second background investigation is pending. Anyone know if they will do a second polygraph? I did my first poly last December.
                    No 2nd Poly unless it was "inconclusive"... and if that was the case they would've called you in 2 weeks after you took it to do it again.
                    CBPO

Comment

• Thanks, Yoda! I trust you more from your experience :-)
                      Last edited by Khue; 04-26-2011, 11:58 AM.
                      TO: 4/09/09
                      Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                      TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• Originally posted by Khue View Post
                        Thanks, Yoda! I trust you more with your experience :-)
                        We're here to help each other out, but don't take my word as "gospel", if there's something I've learned from this whole process is that nothing is always a certain way... I simply give out the information I have come to learn through personal experience, and from what other's have posted about theirs.
                        CBPO

Comment

• E qip

Does anyone know how to reset passwords for e qip? Apparantly I once logged in (I have no idea when) and i dont remember the passwords to my golden questions.

Comment

• Thanks for the info

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                              Can anyone post or PM me the number for TSU, I'd like to know if I have reached it and not just sit there with all my green checks...

Thanks in advanced!
                              I specifically asked someone at TSU if I would be passed up on an offer with all green checks and not in "TSU". She told me they would not and could see Im cleared of all processes. Also I pm one of the recent "I got the call" guys.....and he got the call with one process showing pending and he was not in TSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by TopGunn View Post
                                I specifically asked someone at TSU if I would be passed up on an offer with all green checks and not in "TSU". She told me they would not and could see Im cleared of all processes. Also I pm one of the recent "I got the call" guys.....and he got the call with one process showing pending and he was not in TSU.
                                The number was PM'd to me today from a member, thanks for the insight though...
                                CBPO

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8777 users online. 432 members and 8345 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X