300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thek9 View Post
    I got the Job. I E.O.D. Miami International May 2nd. FLETC May 19th, - Sept 23rd. I still have to pass the PFT-2. I'm thrilled and ecstatic. Test until Offer 3 years and 50 days.

Thek9
    NICE! Congratulations and good luck at FLETC and in the career! Glad to see that you finally got called.

Comment

• I took my PT1 over two months ago and it still hasn't cleared in CASS

Comment

• I replied to the mass email to change location to Laredo, Tx. Hope that was a good move.
        Can you guys shed some light on the steps of the hiring process and what tthe PT entails especially step 1 and 2.
        Thanks.
        NYPD
        Exam: 8332 Walk-in. July, 2009.

GOT THE CALL JANUARY 5, @ 1136

Exam: 0312 Walk-in. June, 2010.

CBPO
        Exam: Dec 13, 2010
        Job offered 10/2011...I Declined job offer...
        __________________________________________________ ___
        "Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."
        Sgt. Striker in "The Sands of Iwo Jima":

Comment

• Originally posted by aidenpaul View Post
          I replied to the mass email to change location to Laredo, Tx. Hope that was a good move.
          Can you guys shed some light on the steps of the hiring process and what tthe PT entails especially step 1 and 2.
          Thanks.
          When you get your TO you will have a packet telling you about the PFT1...
          Steps are:
          TO
          Submit paerwork for Qualifications and BI (in the packet)
          Medical (They'll call you)
          PFT1 (They'll call you, in the past it was done along with Medical...not so sure they still do it that way)
          VBT/Interview (They'll call you)
          Drug test (They'll call you)

The details on the PFT1 are posted all over this board... Nothing really hard.
          During that time in between the steps you will have to meet with the investigator, and after he submits his report you will most likely have to do a Polygraph as well, in order to clear the BI portion.
          Last edited by yoda; 04-21-2011, 06:37 PM.
          CBPO
          Written: 08/29/2007
          EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Thek9 View Post
            I got the Job. I E.O.D. Miami International May 2nd. FLETC May 19th, - Sept 23rd. I still have to pass the PFT-2. I'm thrilled and ecstatic. Test until Offer 3 years and 50 days.

Thek9
            Excellent, congratulations! When do they want you to take the PFT2? Do they allow you to take it and then give 2 weeks to your current employer, or do they only give you enough time to quit your job and then take the test?
            CBPO
            GEO - NY/JFK
            TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
            PE Forms - Completed
            Fitness - Completed
            VBT - 03/09 - Completed
            Drug Screen - Completed
            Qual - 05/09 - Completed
            B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
            Medical - 05/09 - Completed
            TSU

EOD: ???
            FLETC: ???

Comment

• Originally posted by TuffStuffCBP View Post
              Excellent, congratulations! When do they want you to take the PFT2? Do they allow you to take it and then give 2 weeks to your current employer, or do they only give you enough time to quit your job and then take the test?
              Not even. PFT2 on Friday, EOD start on Tuesday. My Bureau is gonna wanna kick my arse. I have to "negotiate" my departure from my current job, I don't burn bridges. I have to go against logic and advise them prior to my PFT2. My supervisor is retire-ring the the end of the week too, yuk yuk.
              Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
              Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

• Oh well do what ya gotta do.

Comment

• Originally posted by friscoplayrsf View Post
                  Now I have
                  Everything clear except had to redo my medical as stated above. Thought I would post this since there is some actual movement going on.

THat was my first post back in 2-11-09^^^ so I had completed those steps at that time

I've been waiting for sfo/oak as well -_-
                  Cbpo:
                  Exam date: 12/08
                  TO: 01/09 NOR: 94
                  Geo: SF/Oakland
                  Med & Drug: 03/09 CLEAR
                  VBT: 04/09 CLEAR
                  Background: 05/09 CLEAR
                  TSU: 06/09.......
                  Bi: renewal 06/10 Clear
                  Drug: CLEAR 04/11
                  BACKGROUND: 03/11 CLEAR

Comment

• Sfo/oak

That's me guys. My GEO is OAK/SF. I decided not to change my location to the SW border. I'm just going to wait, while searching for other jobs for the meantime.

Originally posted by 1Lnation View Post
                    I have SFO/OAK and there is one other on here I know of that does too. Are you SFO/OAK?

Comment

• Just got the call to setup my medical / Fitness test. They had me on hold for quite a while and after returning, they couldn't get in contact with the medical facility for me to go to. They said probably due to Good Friday and a lot of places having off. They asked me to call back on Monday to schedule for next week.

For those of you that received that mass email they sent out, I got that too last week and this followed. So, be on the lookout for a phone call!

Comment

• What mass email? I'm still waiting to take my medical and VBT..

Comment

• Originally posted by Daking0fqueens View Post
                          What mass email? I'm still waiting to take my medical and VBT..
                          Email stating:

"Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is currently experiencing a significant hiring surge for your position through the coming months. Please submit all required paperwork, to include your electronic Background Investigation package, and schedule/attend all required appointments as soon as possible. Your prompt submission of paperwork and attendance at scheduled appointments is critical and will ensure your pre-employment processing is expedited.

If you have questions regarding your Background Investigation EQIP submission, please contact us at (612) 467-7014.
                          All other questions can be directed to (612) 467-7010 (BPA) or (612) 467-7032 (CBPO). Thank you."

Comment

• Damn I never received any sort of electronic background investigation package.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grounsize View Post
                              I tested in July of 2008. TO date was January 2009
                              Grounsize - What is the location for your PFT2?

Comment

• is the written test only valid for one year? if so would i be better off changing my location to the southwest border? and would i still be able to after the email was sent to change before the 20th of this month? my geo is MI

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12694 users online. 499 members and 12195 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X