Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im sorry I am new to all this what is VBT?

Comment

• Originally posted by dubgirl2low View Post
      im sorry I am new to all this what is VBT?
      Video Based Test
      CBPO
      Written: 08/29/2007
      EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• I got the Job. I E.O.D. Miami International May 2nd. FLETC May 19th, - Sept 23rd. I still have to pass the PFT-2. I'm thrilled and ecstatic. Test until Offer 3 years and 50 days.

Thek9
        Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
        Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thek9 View Post
          I got the Job. I E.O.D. Miami International May 2nd. FLETC May 19th, - Sept 23rd. I still have to pass the PFT-2. I'm thrilled and ecstatic. Test until Offer 3 years and 50 days.

Thek9

Again congrats!
          CBPO
          TO - 05/08 JFK
          EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by jfire13 View Post
            Hey all passed my PFT 2 and will be starting on Monday the 25th. There has been a change to the academy to 19 May instead of 5 May. No big deal.
            Those who were to attend FLETC on April 26 have been moved to the May 5 class. Which explains why your class was bumped back. The May 5 class has been expanded from 24 to 48 - the majority of the class is from the SWB with a few from POEs scattered across the country. Just trying to give members here a gauge on the amount of hiring that is taking place.

Comment

I got the Job. I E.O.D. Miami International May 2nd. FLETC May 19th, - Sept 23rd. I still have to pass the PFT-2. I'm thrilled and ecstatic. Test until Offer 3 years and 50 days.

Thek9
              Congrats! Good to see a forum veteran finally get the call. See you at FLETC.

Comment

Thek9
                Thek9, awesome news brother. I am happy for you. About time some TSU veterans gave up their seats for the guys standing in the back Best of luck to you. Keep us informed.

Comment

• Originally posted by CMUnupe View Post
                  It stinks that all this time I sat in TSU and then there's some movement and I have to redo my background.
                  CMUnupe,
                  I would not worry about having to redo your background. Are you talking about the 1 year background or the 2 year complete background (i.e. meet with another investigator and start from square one). Either way, I cannot see them using that against you. In the past they have had recruits at FLETC with incomplete backgrounds. That is, their first and initial background had not even been completed. I know this is not favored anymore due to the loss of recruits at the academy from background investigations. However, being that you've shown favor and have passed the background already then you should be okay. They won't skip over you... at least that's my .02.

I am in a similar boat. My two year background is due next month and I am fine with it. Just more forms. I do not think they'll skip over me because of paperwork. I have had no snags at any point. I am not a liability. You are probably the same.

Now all I need is for someone to get hired in Northern New York (preferably me!). Here's to hoping.

Comment

Thek9
                    Congrats!
                    CBPO
                    Written: 08/29/2007
                    EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Still waiting havent posted in a while. I just updated my Medical exam. Going back tomorrow for TB clearance.
                      My first TSU was 09/25/09. For people who are wondering how long some of us have been waiting.
                      Last edited by friscoplayrsf; 04-21-2011, 04:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by friscoplayrsf View Post
                        Hey what's up,
                        Im in the process for CBPO SFO/OAKLAND
                        Pre-employment- completed
                        Quailifications- GS-7
                        Medical Exam- completed
                        Structured Interview- Completed
                        Drug screen- pending ( I took a week ago)
                        Background- pending Case in security office
                        Fitness- Completed-------------------------------------------------
                        Im all good for everything, but does anyone know about the credit check. I have some charged off accounts did anyone get the call with bad credit.
                        Peace
                        Now I have
                        Everything clear except had to redo my medical as stated above. Thought I would post this since there is some actual movement going on.

THat was my first post back in 2-11-09^^^ so I had completed those steps at that time

Comment

• Thek9.....pm sent

Comment

• Still waiting for Eastern Texas

Recentley redid the Drug Screening
                            Now I have my Pre-Employment Forms & Background Investigation pending.
                            CBPO

Poly 09/28/2012
                            T.O. 03/2009
                            Original T.S.U. - 5/21/2009
                            GEO - Eastern Texas

Comment

Thek9
                              Congrats and Goodluck at the FLETC!

Comment

Thek9
                                Congrats! Good luck with PFT2. Everything was cleared for me until today. My background went into pending. This will be my second background...
                                TO: 4/09/09
                                Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                                TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10370 users online. 484 members and 9886 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X