X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just FYi i saw on the delphi forums someone got called for jfk

Comment

• For those who got this email the other day:
      "Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is currently experiencing a significant hiring surge for your position through the coming months. Please submit all required paperwork, to include your electronic Background Investigation package, and schedule/attend all required appointments as soon as possible. Your prompt submission of paperwork and attendance at scheduled appointments is critical and will ensure your pre-employment processing is expedited. "

This is the responds I got when asking for forms to return when they are asking me to submit.

"CBP anticipates filling a large number of CBP Officer positions along the southwest border of the U.S. If additional forms or information is needed you will be contacted as we continue to update applicant records."
      Tested: 8/2008
      TO: 12/2008
      GEO: LAX/LB
      1st TSU: 3/5/09
      2nd Medical: 6/1/11
      Cleared 6/22/11
      2nd BI: met 7/14/11
      Cleared 9/29/11
      2nd TSU:
      Referred to Schedule EOD: 9/23/2011

The Call: 10/24/11
      EOD: 11/21/11 (LAX)
      Fletc: 12/30 - 5/7/12

PFT2: 11/4/11 (passed)
      Final EOD letter: 11/7/11

Comment

• For those of you considering switching to SWB, and Arizona really, here is an interesting article with a video that shows CBPO's working with BPA'a at a checkpoint.

http://www.nogalesinternational.com/...4713577991.txt

"The Nogales Ports of Entry are severely understaffed, said Guadalupe Ramirez, Nogales port director for CBP. Right now, he is short roughly 250 officers, and that’s before the expanded Mariposa Port of Entry opens."

Comment

• just took my test in Dec/10.
          I guess i have a long wait...
          Can someone tell me where you can find out your status during each step of teh process and what kind of time frame I'm looking at. I'm awaiting NY-JFK.
          Thanks!
          NYPD
          Exam: 8332 Walk-in. July, 2009.

GOT THE CALL JANUARY 5, @ 1136

Exam: 0312 Walk-in. June, 2010.

CBPO
          Exam: Dec 13, 2010
          Job offered 10/2011...I Declined job offer...
          __________________________________________________ ___
          "Life is tough, but it's tougher if you're stupid."
          Sgt. Striker in "The Sands of Iwo Jima":

Comment

• Originally posted by aidenpaul View Post
            just took my test in Dec/10.
            I guess i have a long wait...
            Can someone tell me where you can find out your status during each step of teh process and what kind of time frame I'm looking at. I'm awaiting NY-JFK.
            Thanks!
            When you eventually get your TO (Tentative Offer) you will have access to CASS (Central Applicant Self Service) through the CBP website. Until then there is no "update" on status or steps for you to access. AVG time frame is 2-3 years, if you didn't apply to the SWB...
            CBPO
            Written: 08/29/2007
            EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Poly & PFT2 tests

Does everyone go through a Poly test? What about a PFT2 test? Does every applicant go through this? Neither one of these are on my CASS checklist, I only have the physical fitness one at that is complete, along with everything else except the background investigation. Was wondering if everyone goes through the Poly test and the PFT2 test???? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by nycmike87 View Post
                Just FYi i saw on the delphi forums someone got called for jfk
                What date was that posted?
                CBPO
                TO - 05/08 JFK
                EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• No, but they are trying to make it that way.

Yes, everyone has to do the PFT2 it is not on CASS because it comes after you have completed all the other steps and are give an EOD or just prior to and EOD at your port.
                  CBPO
                  TO - 05/08 JFK
                  EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Beecy View Post
                    Let's hope buddy. Mine is April 08 and TO June 08.
                    It stinks that all this time I sat in TSU and then there's some movement and I have to redo my background.
                    Written Test: 3/08
                    NOR: 4/08
                    TO: 4/08
                    Medical: 4/08
                    Fitness: 6/08
                    VBT: 6/08
                    Met with investigator: 10/08
                    Received NOPA: 11/08
                    Won appeal: 3/09
                    TSU: 4/23/09 (Michigan) pulled in May for fitness
                    New fitness: 7/28/09
                    Back in TSU: 8/3/09

Comment

• i guess no TOs have been sent out from the last test date in MI. or have they?

Comment

• Originally posted by LIcoastie View Post
                        What date was that posted?
                        I think he meant for Newark.. I dont see anthing on JFK there.
                        CBPO
                        GEO - NY/JFK
                        TO - 01/29/09
                        TSU - 05/05/09

Background cleared on 6/10/09
                        Expired 6/10/11
                        Met with BI for second Bi 10/30/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by castroman59 View Post
                          Does everyone go through a Poly test? What about a PFT2 test? Does every applicant go through this? Neither one of these are on my CASS checklist, I only have the physical fitness one at that is complete, along with everything else except the background investigation. Was wondering if everyone goes through the Poly test and the PFT2 test???? Thanks
                          There was a move on having all applicants go through a Poly as part of the BI in the second half of last year, as to how many will have to actually do it... no one knows. Just be ready to go through it. The Poly is usually done after meeting your investigator as they will use the forms you submitted and findings for it.
                          As stated previously, the PFT2 is done after you have been given an EOD, and won't show up on CASS.
                          CBPO
                          Written: 08/29/2007
                          EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• whatever he did its gone now, but ill see how many new guys show up monday.

Comment

• Hey all passed my PFT 2 and will be starting on Monday the 25th. There has been a change to the academy to 19 May instead of 5 May. No big deal.

Comment

• Did everyone received this email,

Customs and Border Protection (CBP) is currently experiencing a significant hiring surge for your position through the coming months. Please submit all required paperwork, to include your electronic Background Investigation package, and schedule/attend all required appointments as soon as possible. Your prompt submission of paperwork and attendance at scheduled appointments is critical and will ensure your pre-employment processing is expedited.

If you have questions regarding your Background Investigation EQIP submission, please contact us at (612) 467-7014.
                                All other questions can be directed to (612) 467-7010 (BPA) or (612) 467-7032 (CBPO). Thank you.

I notf why is that because I didn't get one and a buddy of mine did...
                                I all green ready to go just nothing for EOD.
                                Cbpo:
                                Exam date: 12/08
                                TO: 01/09 NOR: 94
                                Geo: SF/Oakland
                                Med & Drug: 03/09 CLEAR
                                VBT: 04/09 CLEAR
                                Background: 05/09 CLEAR
                                TSU: 06/09.......
                                Bi: renewal 06/10 Clear
                                Drug: CLEAR 04/11
                                BACKGROUND: 03/11 CLEAR

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8285 users online. 285 members and 8000 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X