Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seeOH View Post
    I'm calling BS on this one

Just kidding... finally, right? Now you better get hired, pass the pft2, academy, probation, and not screw up for at least 25 years to make it all worth it. Congrats Yoda.
    After this ordeal everything else is cake...if I get the call pretty soon that is! I will be DQ'd by age this December...
    CBPO
    Written: 08/29/2007
    EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Anyone familiarize with Drivers License Agreement form? My driver license on record expired last year and they sent me the Drivers License Agreement form to fill out this morning. On the form it said "Personnel Representative" signature. Is this where I need Department of Licensing to sign? I emailed MHC for clarification, but I probably will not get a reply till tomorrow. I figured asking you guys about so I can get it done today. This is all I need before I get all the green checks again... Thanks!
      Last edited by Khue; 04-14-2011, 02:39 PM.
      TO: 4/09/09
      Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
      TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• Originally posted by Khue View Post
        Anyone familiarize with Drivers License Agreement form? My driver license on record expired last year and they sent me the Drivers License Agreement form to fill out this morning. On the form it said "Personnel Representative" signature. Is this where I need Department of Licensing to sign? I emailed MHC for clarification, but I probably will not get a reply till tomorrow. I figured asking you guys about so I can get it done today. This is all I need before I get all the green checks again... Thanks!
        My question got answered by MHC today!
        TO: 4/09/09
        Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
        TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• Yeah Paul at HR is pretty good at responding. I have always had my questions answered within 24 hrs via email.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
            After this ordeal everything else is cake...if I get the call pretty soon that is! I will be DQ'd by age this December...
            Congrats Yoda!!! I have a feeling your day is coming soon!!!
            Last edited by 1Lnation; 04-14-2011, 04:25 PM.
            Test: November 2008
            TO: 12/26/08
            Qualifications: 1/09/09-completed
            VBT 1/21/09-completed
            Medical - 1/22/09 - cleared 3/09
            Fitness - 1/22/09 - completed
            Drug test - 7/1/2009 completed
            BI - 6/22/2009 Met with Investigator
            TSU- Referred to Schedule 12/1/2009

Geographic Location- San Francisco/Oakland Airport

Comment

• I don't know about you guys, but i'm feeling up to running a marathon a 5k at least! With all this excitement in the air I better get back on the ball.....I tell you with this not knowing when the call is going to come interferes with being at your physical peak! I suppose the safest way is to make fitness lifelong! beyond academy
              Test: November 2008
              TO: 12/26/08
              Qualifications: 1/09/09-completed
              VBT 1/21/09-completed
              Medical - 1/22/09 - cleared 3/09
              Fitness - 1/22/09 - completed
              Drug test - 7/1/2009 completed
              BI - 6/22/2009 Met with Investigator
              TSU- Referred to Schedule 12/1/2009

Geographic Location- San Francisco/Oakland Airport

Comment

OMG after almost 4 years my BI has finally CLEARED!... Obviously the previous adjudicator was big J A!... Since my 2nd Interview in Dec and my call about a month ago... my file was reassigned to someone else, then I gave them a couple of weeks and I called again last Thursday to see if they were tracking with my file and situation. That Sup wasn't aware of my situation and assigned it to an adjudicator the same day... So in short, took a week to clear on CASS!....

In some way I feel vindicated by this, even though I won't get a call for an EOD any time soon, or soon enough...
                Wow. Way to hang in there. I have to imagine that you have one of the oldest TO's around so hopefully your call is right around the corner. It would be an absolute shame if you aged out after hanging in there for over four years. Good luck.

Comment

• Newbie here

Hey all,

K I tested in Dec 2010, April 2011 TO (got a 98) no vet points. My background and drug test are cleared on CASS. (My hubby is the exact same thing, except hes a vet and he got a 110)

Comment

• Oh and I forgot, we both have Arizona as our preference.

Comment

• congrats yoda!

I have a question.. has anyone ran into a problem with their medical before? I received a notice I failed the vision and ekg (whatever it is).

So I have to see my eye doctor in order to sign off on that and have to see a internist (hopefully it can be a physician) in order to sign off on the ekg.

Sorry if I seem as if I vent.. while doing the medical the dr asked me what was this for and as soon as I said customs officer, she said.. eh immigration then had an attitude towards me after that!

I read into the ekg and they want to make sure I am physically fit and wont collapse, well I did my whole FIT 1 and maxed out on everything and didnt collapse!

I also had my vision corrected with in the last year and passed a medical for another agency. AHHHHH
                      CBPO
                      Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
                      TO: 2/2011
                      Medical: 3/22/2011
                      PT Test: 3/22/2011
                      VBT: 3/2011
                      Background: 3/2011
                      Drug Test: 4/2011
                      Referred to TSU: 5/2011
                      PT Test 2: TBD
                      FLETC: Good Question lol
                      CBP Officer:

USMS- Region 8
                      Info Session 9/2009
                      Interview 3/2010
                      COE 5/2010
                      Medical 5/2010
                      Fit/Background 7/2010
                      All clear as of 11/2010
                      FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

Comment

• Yoda,

Originally posted by yoda View Post
                        Green checks are nice. Your grandfathered. What is the deal with the age-out in December?
                        Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
                        Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

• Originally posted by BiggyWannaBGman View Post
                          congrats yoda!

I have a question.. has anyone ran into a problem with their medical before? I received a notice I failed the vision and ekg (whatever it is).

So I have to see my eye doctor in order to sign off on that and have to see a internist (hopefully it can be a physician) in order to sign off on the ekg.

Sorry if I seem as if I vent.. while doing the medical the dr asked me what was this for and as soon as I said customs officer, she said.. eh immigration then had an attitude towards me after that!

I read into the ekg and they want to make sure I am physically fit and wont collapse, well I did my whole FIT 1 and maxed out on everything and didnt collapse!

I also had my vision corrected with in the last year and passed a medical for another agency. AHHHHH

OMG!! I had the exact same crap when I did the process for border patrol.... After seeing the eye dr I was told I had 20/21 BIG waste of money, and the internist was a bigger un-needed spending... heart was perfectly fine... unfortunetly its hoops you are going to have to go through because they don't want anything to ever fall back on them. If you really don't have any issues with either don't worry about it. It definetly sucks but its just another (sometimes costly) bump in the road.

Comment

Finally light at the end of the tunnel. Congrats!!!

Comment

• Typically how long does a "second" BI takes???

Comment

• Originally posted by Thek9 View Post
                                Yoda,

Green checks are nice. Your grandfathered. What is the deal with the age-out in December?
                                I was 32 when I tested in 2007... Never imagined it would take this long, that I would be nearing my cut off age limit, by the time I had passed all steps!
                                CBPO
                                Written: 08/29/2007
                                EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8665 users online. 380 members and 8285 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X