300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2g2gn View Post
    Congrats man! Dang we have the same TO date.
    Hope you get the call soon. Keep us posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by TopGunn View Post
      Mine has just been saying pending for the last couple of months. My last investigation was 12/09. I believe those are good for 2 years once cleared. I figure I would have to do the credit check and or poly...but I have not been contacted since background went to pending. I updated my medical and drug test last month. Forms also cleared after the probationary forms. TO/ Nov 08
      It could be a credit check or poly, who can really tell whats going on or what going to happen the way they are running this process?

My background was investigated in the summer/fall of 08, I did additional credit check at some point but this is the first I have had to actually redo the fingerprints and all the other forms.
      CBPO
      TO - 05/08 JFK
      EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• yes fedex. I didnt even know my background expired. The last time I checked cass was about 2-3 weeks ago and it showed a green check by the background. Now I also see my pre-employment forms are back to pending too. That may have been included in the contents of the background packet I just sent in.
        CBPO
        TO - 05/08 JFK
        EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• Did they hold you up on the background for some reason? or did you just have to do an new interview for the updated background?
          CBPO
          TO - 05/08 JFK
          EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by sr20 View Post
            So are they still going by TO date?
            No last I remember hearing was they were going off of something called your certificate date which is based mostly off of your TO date but its not the TO date
            CBPO
            TO - 05/08 JFK
            EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• I am SFO/OAK..

Originally posted by 1Lnation View Post
              I have SFO/OAK and there is one other on here I know of that does too. Are you SFO/OAK?
              Cbpo:
              Exam date: 12/08
              TO: 01/09 NOR: 94
              Geo: SF/Oakland
              Med & Drug: 03/09 CLEAR
              VBT: 04/09 CLEAR
              Background: 05/09 CLEAR
              TSU: 06/09.......
              Bi: renewal 06/10 Clear
              Drug: CLEAR 04/11
              BACKGROUND: 03/11 CLEAR

Comment

• geo

anyone waiting for LAX/LB?
                Tested: 8/2008
                TO: 12/2008
                GEO: LAX/LB
                1st TSU: 3/5/09
                2nd Medical: 6/1/11
                Cleared 6/22/11
                2nd BI: met 7/14/11
                Cleared 9/29/11
                2nd TSU:
                Referred to Schedule EOD: 9/23/2011

The Call: 10/24/11
                EOD: 11/21/11 (LAX)
                Fletc: 12/30 - 5/7/12

PFT2: 11/4/11 (passed)
                Final EOD letter: 11/7/11

Comment

• I would want to go to lax/lb

Originally posted by dannyw View Post
                  anyone waiting for LAX/LB?
                  Cbpo:
                  Exam date: 12/08
                  TO: 01/09 NOR: 94
                  Geo: SF/Oakland
                  Med & Drug: 03/09 CLEAR
                  VBT: 04/09 CLEAR
                  Background: 05/09 CLEAR
                  TSU: 06/09.......
                  Bi: renewal 06/10 Clear
                  Drug: CLEAR 04/11
                  BACKGROUND: 03/11 CLEAR

Comment

• Background complete, all green check marks. Let's go funding!

Comment

• OMG after almost 4 years my BI has finally CLEARED!... Obviously the previous adjudicator was big J A!... Since my 2nd Interview in Dec and my call about a month ago... my file was reassigned to someone else, then I gave them a couple of weeks and I called again last Thursday to see if they were tracking with my file and situation. That Sup wasn't aware of my situation and assigned it to an adjudicator the same day... So in short, took a week to clear on CASS!....

In some way I feel vindicated by this, even though I won't get a call for an EOD any time soon, or soon enough...
                      Last edited by yoda; 04-14-2011, 11:45 AM.
                      CBPO
                      Written: 08/29/2007
                      EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Congrats, Yoda!
                        TO: 4/09/09
                        Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                        TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                          OMG after almost 4 years my BI has finally CLEARED!... Obviously the previous adjudicator was big J A!... Since my 2nd Interview in Dec and my call about a month ago... my file was reassigned to someone else, then I gave them a couple of weeks and I called again last Thursday to see if they were tracking with my file and situation. That Sup wasn't aware of my situation and assigned it to an adjudicator the same day... So in short, took a week to clear on CASS!....

In some way I feel vindicated by this, even though I won't get a call for an EOD any time soon, or soon enough...
                          About time! Congrats man!
                          TSU - 8/28/09
                          TO - 3/2009
                          On the job

Comment

• Originally posted by 1Lnation View Post
                            I have SFO/OAK and there is one other on here I know of that does too. Are you SFO/OAK?
                            Yes, my selection is SFO/OAK with a score of 90. I tested in December 2010.

Comment

• My geo is in Louisiana, anyone heard about any TO's here yet?? I got my test results 1/25/11.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                                OMG after almost 4 years my BI has finally CLEARED!... Obviously the previous adjudicator was big J A!... Since my 2nd Interview in Dec and my call about a month ago... my file was reassigned to someone else, then I gave them a couple of weeks and I called again last Thursday to see if they were tracking with my file and situation. That Sup wasn't aware of my situation and assigned it to an adjudicator the same day... So in short, took a week to clear on CASS!....

I'm calling BS on this one

Just kidding... finally, right? Now you better get hired, pass the pft2, academy, probation, and not screw up for at least 25 years to make it all worth it. Congrats Yoda.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7266 users online. 375 members and 6891 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X