Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by sr20; 04-12-2011, 12:01 PM.
    TSU - 8/28/09
    TO - 3/2009
    On the job

Comment

• Is there anyone around here who has SFO/OAK as Geo selection?

Comment

• Originally posted by waitingny View Post
        I apologize if this has already been answered in previous pages; my background just went to pending: “We have not received the background investigation documentation which is required to begin your investigation.” Does anyone know if this means filling out forms, polygraph, new investigation, or a possibility of any of the above. July will mark 2yrs from my first investigation.
        It might just be an update of the online eqip, fingerprints and some other forms I just had to send in
        CBPO
        TO - 05/08 JFK
        EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by LIcoastie View Post
          It might just be an update of the online eqip, fingerprints and some other forms I just had to send in
          Mine has just been saying pending for the last couple of months. My last investigation was 12/09. I believe those are good for 2 years once cleared. I figure I would have to do the credit check and or poly...but I have not been contacted since background went to pending. I updated my medical and drug test last month. Forms also cleared after the probationary forms. TO/ Nov 08

Comment

• Originally posted by LIcoastie View Post
            Did they send you the forms FEDEX, and how soon after your background expired did you get the forms?

Comment

• Hey guys just wanted to give you an update.
              Bout 2 months ago.. my pre-employment forms, Drug test and security went pending.
              I just checked Cass today and my Security just got completed again. Last time was just the Credit Check form.

Anyway.. everything updated autmatically by itself except for the drug test obvioulsy..
              CBPO
              GEO - NY/JFK
              TO - 01/29/09
              TSU - 05/05/09

Background cleared on 6/10/09
              Expired 6/10/11
              Met with BI for second Bi 10/30/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Rshen11 View Post
                Hey guys just wanted to give you an update.
                Bout 2 months ago.. my pre-employment forms, Drug test and security went pending.
                I just checked Cass today and my Security just got completed again. Last time was just the Credit Check form.

Anyway.. everything updated autmatically by itself except for the drug test obvioulsy..
                So did you do the credit forms this year or last? Were forms emailed or mailed?

Comment

• Well, just got done with my BI interview for the second time. Hopefully this time I should be good to go.

Comment

• Well after 3 years of waiting I was finally offered a job in Blaine, WA with a start date of April 25th, then back to Georgia for the class starting on May 5th. I still have to go to South Carolina to take the PFT2 but I do not see that being a big problem. Long drive bust shouldn't be anything that I am not use too. I normally wouldn't have posted but I want everyone to know that hiring is happening and not to get discouraged.

I was offered Port Roberts or Blaine so for you folks waiting on Washington Northern Border a call may be coming your way.

Comment

• Originally posted by jfire13 View Post
                      Well after 3 years of waiting I was finally offered a job in Blaine, WA with a start date of April 25th, then back to Georgia for the class starting on May 5th. I still have to go to South Carolina to take the PFT2 but I do not see that being a big problem. Long drive bust shouldn't be anything that I am not use too. I normally wouldn't have posted but I want everyone to know that hiring is happening and not to get discouraged.

I was offered Port Roberts or Blaine so for you folks waiting on Washington Northern Border a call may be coming your way.

Jfire13,

Congrats man!!! What is your timeline like? Lucky.
                      CBPO
                      Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
                      TO: 2/2011
                      Medical: 3/22/2011
                      PT Test: 3/22/2011
                      VBT: 3/2011
                      Background: 3/2011
                      Drug Test: 4/2011
                      Referred to TSU: 5/2011
                      PT Test 2: TBD
                      FLETC: Good Question lol
                      CBP Officer:

USMS- Region 8
                      Info Session 9/2009
                      Interview 3/2010
                      COE 5/2010
                      Medical 5/2010
                      Fit/Background 7/2010
                      All clear as of 11/2010
                      FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

Comment

• I didn't really keep track of my timeline, just took it a day at a time. Off memory, since I am at work, I tested in Feb. 2008, T.O. May 2008. Anything after that is pretty lost with a bunch of dates since I was at tech school. But it has been pretty close to 3 years from T.O. date. Came as a surprise today, I really wasn't expecting it for another year or so.

Comment

Well after 3 years of waiting I was finally offered a job in Blaine, WA with a start date of April 25th, then back to Georgia for the class starting on May 5th. I still have to go to South Carolina to take the PFT2 but I do not see that being a big problem. Long drive bust shouldn't be anything that I am not use too. I normally wouldn't have posted but I want everyone to know that hiring is happening and not to get discouraged.

Congrats! I am also waiting for WA/NB.
                          Good luck with everything!
                          Last edited by sr20; 04-12-2011, 06:34 PM. Reason: Typo
                          TSU - 8/28/09
                          TO - 3/2009
                          On the job

Comment

That's awesome! Congrats! I want Blaine so bad! :-(... When do you have to take the PFT2?
                            Last edited by Khue; 04-12-2011, 06:36 PM.
                            TO: 4/09/09
                            Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                            TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

I didn't really keep track of my timeline, just took it a day at a time. Off memory, since I am at work, I tested in Feb. 2008, T.O. May 2008. Anything after that is pretty lost with a bunch of dates since I was at tech school. But it has been pretty close to 3 years from T.O. date. Came as a surprise today, I really wasn't expecting it for another year or so.
                              Wow.. TO from may 2008.. I got a long way to go.
                              TSU - 8/28/09
                              TO - 3/2009
                              On the job

Comment

• Not sure when the PFT2 is. Just waiting on the email to come through. I need to work it out with some guys from work to get it accomplished. It would be different if it wasn't so far away and I didn't have this crazy schedule.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4837 users online. 215 members and 4622 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X