Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody in CBPI-109 starting (tentatively) on 04/26/11? Send me a private message.

Comment

• ^^ PM sent.

Comment

• Hey Guys. first time posting so forgive the new-bee question. I just recieved my "Tentative Selection" April 1st. Took the test Dec. 8th. NOR february 1st. (94). GEO is West Texas. Finished filling out the application but i was wondering how to send it back to them? i've been reading this forum for a while and i saw somebody post something about a fedex packet coming to my house with a return envelope for the application. is this true? if so, a week has passed and i have yet to recieve it. should i send it another way? ohhh, and my Adobe isnt letting me fill out the application through the computer so i printed it out and filled it out by hand. is this okay or should i try to make it work through the computer?

Thanks for your time guys....

Comment

• Noob checking in.
          CBPO TSL 5/25/11 | MED 6/20/11 | Met BI 6/28/11 | PFT1 7/18/11 | VBT 7/20/11 | Drug 8/12/11 | NOPA 8/12/11

BPA TSL 5/24/11 | MED/PFT1 6/20/11 | Met BI 6/28/11 | OB 7/22/11 | Drug 8/12/11 | NOPA 8/12/11 | TSU 8/22/11 | EOD 9/12/11

Comment

• Originally posted by Church818 View Post
            Hey Guys. first time posting so forgive the new-bee question. I just recieved my "Tentative Selection" April 1st. Took the test Dec. 8th. NOR february 1st. (94). GEO is West Texas. Finished filling out the application but i was wondering how to send it back to them? i've been reading this forum for a while and i saw somebody post something about a fedex packet coming to my house with a return envelope for the application. is this true? if so, a week has passed and i have yet to recieve it. should i send it another way? ohhh, and my Adobe isnt letting me fill out the application through the computer so i printed it out and filled it out by hand. is this okay or should i try to make it work through the computer?

Thanks for your time guys....
            They changed the process. My guess is they spent too much $ on the BI when people weren't passing the VBT etc. Review the packet and you will see how to send the docs back.

Comment

• Seems like everything is back in order and the government signed another extension to the budget. I'm now waiting for the call from my supervisor to tell me that i'm cleared to go to the airport for FLETC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beecy View Post
                Thanks for the breakdown.

Didn't mean to sound redundant but the information regarding the PFT-2 states you "may" be required to run the 220...hence I was curious.

I think your times are great by the way...
                One more question for you psygenix...did you have to travel far for the PFT2?

Anyone else have to travel quite a ways for the PFT2?
                Last edited by Beecy; 04-09-2011, 11:58 AM. Reason: .

Comment

• Originally posted by Beecy View Post
                  One more question for you psygenix...did you have to travel far for the PFT2?

Anyone else have to travel quite a ways for the PFT2?
                  We have a couple of guys from Los Angeles that had to travel down to San Diego to take the test- it's about a 2 hour drive. I also met another guy from San Francisco that showed up to the shooting range- that will be attending FLETC with us on the 11th, but he's being trained for cargo. Anyways, he was asked last minute with a 2 day notice if he could make it down to Texas to take the PFT2. So he booked a flight, then a motel and did the PFT-2 and got in. The reason for the late notice from MHC; must have been the two that failed PFT-2 with me, and they were scrambling to fill the spot.

So to answer your question. Yes, the majority of us were fairly close or within reasonable driving distance. There might be a few that will be asked to travel very far away because they might have missed the PFT-2 date within their region. I was about 15 minutes away from the test location, so I was lucky.

Comment

• Originally posted by psygenix View Post
                    Seems like everything is back in order and the government signed another extension to the budget. I'm now waiting for the call from my supervisor to tell me that i'm cleared to go to the airport for FLETC.
                    I hope you guys are good to go - that must of been stressful. Good luck at the Academy and don't be a stranger on these boards.

Comment

• I selected west Texas/new Mexico for my geo. What city/town are the most likely to assign me to?

Comment

• The guy from san francisco, did you happen to know if he was going to work there? Also did you know how long he was waiting? I'm waiting for that post myself....been too long for me... What's going on MHC?....
                        Originally posted by psygenix View Post
                        We have a couple of guys from Los Angeles that had to travel down to San Diego to take the test- it's about a 2 hour drive. I also met another guy from San Francisco that showed up to the shooting range- that will be attending FLETC with us on the 11th, but he's being trained for cargo. Anyways, he was asked last minute with a 2 day notice if he could make it down to Texas to take the PFT2. So he booked a flight, then a motel and did the PFT-2 and got in. The reason for the late notice from MHC; must have been the two that failed PFT-2 with me, and they were scrambling to fill the spot.

So to answer your question. Yes, the majority of us were fairly close or within reasonable driving distance. There might be a few that will be asked to travel very far away because they might have missed the PFT-2 date within their region. I was about 15 minutes away from the test location, so I was lucky.
                        Cbpo:
                        Exam date: 12/08
                        TO: 01/09 NOR: 94
                        Geo: SF/Oakland
                        Med & Drug: 03/09 CLEAR
                        VBT: 04/09 CLEAR
                        Background: 05/09 CLEAR
                        TSU: 06/09.......
                        Bi: renewal 06/10 Clear
                        Drug: CLEAR 04/11
                        BACKGROUND: 03/11 CLEAR

Comment

• I took the test December 14, 2010 and scored a 99 with a geo preference of western Florida. I haven't received selection notice yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nereus View Post
                            I took the test December 14, 2010 and scored a 99 with a geo preference of western Florida. I haven't received selection notice yet.
                            They obviously don't need much, if barely any officers in West Florida.
                            Switch it to SW border.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daking0fqueens View Post
                              They obviously don't need much, if barely any officers in West Florida.
                              Switch it to SW border.
                              You are talking about something you have no knowledge of, There are plenty of POE's that need Officers throughout the country... the difference is that the SWB got the push because of all the "political" pressure from illegals coming into the country.
                              CBPO
                              Written: 08/29/2007
                              EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                                You are talking about something you have no knowledge of, There are plenty of POE's that need Officers throughout the country... the difference is that the SWB got the push because of all the "political" pressure from illegals coming into the country.
                                Oh now it makes sense! That would explain why he hasn't received a TO selection letter as YeT.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8059 users online. 429 members and 7630 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X