Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Beecy View Post
    Exam went well today. There was one other guy there in front of me that applied for CBP. The doctor was surprised that I didn't have to do the PFT (1) while I was there too. I explained that I am waiting for the PFT2 and he said that is not the norm for the people that have been coming in there lately for CBP. They usually do the PFT (1) immediately after. I'm hoping that is a good sign for us Michiganders that have been around for a while.
    Background went back to completed today in CASS. The only thing I did since it went back to pending is redo my medical and pass. Medical and DT still pending though...

    Comment


    • The title number is 1801/ immigration service officer.. Isn't it the same thing as CBP
      Originally posted by WarV2A View Post
      How did you do that? There is no open announcement for CBPO currently
      Praying and hoping for the best..

      Comment


      • Originally posted by NYPDGUY View Post
        The title number is 1801/ immigration service officer.. Isn't it the same thing as CBP
        CBPO is an 1895 position, you applied to something else other than what we all did.
        CBPO
        Written: 08/29/2007
        EOD: July 11, 2011

        Comment


        • Where I get information on it.. Do you know?
          Originally posted by yoda View Post
          CBPO is an 1895 position, you applied to something else other than what we all did.
          Praying and hoping for the best..

          Comment


          • Lol immigration officer.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by NYPDGUY View Post
              Where I get information on it.. Do you know?
              Here's a link I found with info on the position...
              http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/usc...004718190aRCRD
              Absolutely nothing to do with this thread.
              CBPO
              Written: 08/29/2007
              EOD: July 11, 2011

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Thoughtless View Post
                Signed my exit papers yesterday at my old place of employment. Already paid for the move plus hotel reservations for the two weeks of pre-academy in San Diego. With the government shutdown in effect tomorrow, I may not even have a job to go to on Monday. Do I even bother to start packing? I am sure I am not the only one in this situation. Hello, "paycheck to paycheck..."
                You will wait Friday evening. By then you will know if Congress passed the 11' budget or not. Until then just relax and think of it as another small hurdle; to the many you have already faced to obtain this job. I'm in the same situation as to wonder if I should start packing for FLETC on Monday or not.

                It's bad timing- yes. But that's also part of life. Keep your head up.

                Comment


                • Gonna be faxing my background investigation forms back to MHC tomorrow, e-qip completed and will be submitting the request tomorrow once everything is faxed. Anybody know how long will it take for me to hear something back or meet with an investigator?

                  Comment


                  • Background back from pending yay! 3 years of waiting.3 times being cleared and counting... Put me back in TSU! EOD me already!
                    Cbpo:
                    Exam date: 12/08
                    TO: 01/09 NOR: 94
                    Geo: SF/Oakland
                    Med & Drug: 03/09 CLEAR
                    VBT: 04/09 CLEAR
                    Background: 05/09 CLEAR
                    TSU: 06/09.......
                    Bi: renewal 06/10 Clear
                    Drug: CLEAR 04/11
                    BACKGROUND: 03/11 CLEAR

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by psygenix View Post
                      You will wait Friday evening. By then you will know if Congress passed the 11' budget or not. Until then just relax and think of it as another small hurdle; to the many you have already faced to obtain this job. I'm in the same situation as to wonder if I should start packing for FLETC on Monday or not.

                      It's bad timing- yes. But that's also part of life. Keep your head up.
                      Psygenix - You have an excellent attitude, hang on to it as long as you can. Things pretty much suck everywhere right now, and I can guarantee if you stay with this agency as with any LE agency long enough, you will be tested. Sounds like you're starting with the right mindset, good luck.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by psygenix View Post
                        You will wait Friday evening. By then you will know if Congress passed the 11' budget or not. Until then just relax and think of it as another small hurdle; to the many you have already faced to obtain this job. I'm in the same situation as to wonder if I should start packing for FLETC on Monday or not.

                        It's bad timing- yes. But that's also part of life. Keep your head up.
                        Last edited by Thoughtless; 07-16-2011, 10:34 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Received a TO April 1st....now the waiting begins. GEO: Arizona. Took the exam Dec 6th in Philly.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Tvonline View Post
                            Background back from pending yay! 3 years of waiting.3 times being cleared and counting... Put me back in TSU! EOD me already!
                            what did you have to complete while your background was pending?.......credit forms, meet with investigator?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by TopGunn View Post
                              what did you have to complete while your background was pending?.......credit forms, meet with investigator?

                              Originally Posted by Tvonline
                              Background back from pending yay! 3 years of waiting.3 times being cleared and counting... Put me back in TSU! EOD me already!

                              Tvonline, Did you have a 3rd full B.I.???
                              Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
                              Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

                              Comment


                              • Don't be that person!

                                http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42061290..._news-americas

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 11376 users online. 399 members and 10977 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X