300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sr20 View Post
    The CASS hotline finally updated to this message.

"You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps. "

Just waiting for CASS web to update.

With the looming government shut down, you will get an error message stating that your id is not recognizable or has been removed from the system. :-)
    PUT ME BACK IN TSU ALREADY! lol
    With the looming government shutdown you will get an error message on CASS. It probably say your id is not recognizable or has been removed from the system. :-)
    Last edited by Khue; 04-06-2011, 10:19 AM.
    TO: 4/09/09
    Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
    TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• Originally posted by Khue View Post
      With the looming government shutdown you will get an error message on CASS. It probably say your id is not recognizable or has been removed from the system. :-)
      Oh man, dont jinx it! lol
      TSU - 8/28/09
      TO - 3/2009
      On the job

Comment

• I just received an email with two attachments. One is the actual letter with the offer and the other the packet to be returned.
        I knew this day would come but the bad news is I'm over the age of 37 and cannot be considered for this position as
        stated in the special retirement eligibility form. Would anyone know if there's a way to get around this? Doesn't The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 protect
        someone over age discrimination from employment? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez View Post
          I just received an email with two attachments. One is the actual letter with the offer and the other the packet to be returned.
          I knew this day would come but the bad news is I'm over the age of 37 and cannot be considered for this position as
          stated in the special retirement eligibility form. Would anyone know if there's a way to get around this? Doesn't The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 protect
          If you received the email, send it in..you never know! As for the age discrimination act, see the link below.

http://www.eeoc.gov/laws/statutes/adea.cfm

Comment

• Originally posted by Lopez View Post
            I just received an email with two attachments. One is the actual letter with the offer and the other the packet to be returned.
            Did you take the test in December 2010? What did you make on it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Daking0fqueens View Post
              When you guys sent in the initial forms did you sign EVERY single paper even if you left them blank?
              Like to qualify for the gs 7 pay grade you need a graduate degree which I dot have so I left it blank. Do I sign it anyways?

Thanks.
              I believe you currently work for TSA, which if true means you should qualify for the GS-7 level based on experience.

Comment

Oh man, dont jinx it! lol
                Well, if it make you feel any better my cass was updated. They got my medical self certification. Drug test still pending (I took it last Saturday) and now, my pre-employment forms went into pending. Sigh....

Comment

Well, if it make you feel any better my cass was updated. They got my medical self certification. Drug test still pending (I took it last Saturday) and now, my pre-employment forms went into pending. Sigh....
                  You should be good. The pending is probably for something minor. Mine went on pending for a day or two on CASS Hotline and it was probably for the probationary forms.

BTW, I just checked the CASS web..it finally caught up with the hotline. lol
                  TSU - 8/28/09
                  TO - 3/2009
                  On the job

Comment

You should be good. The pending is probably for something minor. Mine went on pending for a day or two on CASS Hotline and it was probably for the probationary forms.

BTW, I just checked the CASS web..it finally caught up with the hotline. lol
                    So the hotline is more up-to-date? This is news to me...

Comment

• The tentative selection packet did you guys send all the papers or just from page 3-22?
                      Excluded the check list and the CBP officer fact sheets?

Comment

• Has anyone on here taken the VBT test lately? If so, was it hard?

Also, I read somewhere that after the VBT, you immediately have a structured interview with CBP Officers. Is that true?

Comment

• Originally posted by hangman View Post
                          Has anyone on here taken the VBT test lately? If so, was it hard?

Also, I read somewhere that after the VBT, you immediately have a structured interview with CBP Officers. Is that true?
                          One thing I remember about the VBT was signing something saying I won't discuss it with others. Structured Interview in addition to VBT for CBPO's would be something new.
                          Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
                          Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

There was no structured interview when I went through the employment process. The only interview I had was after my VBT, coming from the agent who did my background investigation. Border Patrol however, has a more structured interview/panel instead of a VBT.

Comment

This is true. It is new and should be being done for those applicants from the most recent announcement.

FB

Comment

So the hotline is more up-to-date? This is news to me...
                                hhahaha...i just double checked the CASS web this morning, everything is now showing complete, but on CASS hotline it still has that "You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements......." message...

I think I'm getting the CASS addiction again..lol
                                TSU - 8/28/09
                                TO - 3/2009
                                On the job

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8009 users online. 360 members and 7649 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X