Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Allistar View Post
    Got my drug test done last week, off on to BI.
    NIce Allistar, what is your timeline?
    CBPO
    Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
    TO: 2/2011
    Medical: 3/22/2011
    PT Test: 3/22/2011
    VBT: 3/2011
    Background: 3/2011
    Drug Test: 4/2011
    Referred to TSU: 5/2011
    PT Test 2: TBD
    FLETC: Good Question lol
    CBP Officer:

    USMS- Region 8
    Info Session 9/2009
    Interview 3/2010
    COE 5/2010
    Medical 5/2010
    Fit/Background 7/2010
    All clear as of 11/2010
    FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

    Comment


    • Originally posted by cgm1982 View Post
      The guy that got the TO in west texas did he take his test in December?? Has anyone heard any TO's about Louisiana???
      Yup I took the test in December. I also took the border patrol exam got a 92 on that. I'm surprised customs responded before border patrol!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BiggyWannaBGman View Post
        NIce Allistar, what is your timeline?
        Here u go sir


        U.S. Border Patrol
        EOD - 10/2011 SW, TX



        Comment


        • Nice I just started my background too.. hopefully things continue to speed up for us! hopefully we get the same class, it would be nice to know some people in it
          CBPO
          Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
          TO: 2/2011
          Medical: 3/22/2011
          PT Test: 3/22/2011
          VBT: 3/2011
          Background: 3/2011
          Drug Test: 4/2011
          Referred to TSU: 5/2011
          PT Test 2: TBD
          FLETC: Good Question lol
          CBP Officer:

          USMS- Region 8
          Info Session 9/2009
          Interview 3/2010
          COE 5/2010
          Medical 5/2010
          Fit/Background 7/2010
          All clear as of 11/2010
          FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

          Comment


          • When you guys sent in the initial forms did you sign EVERY single paper even if you left them blank?
            Like to qualify for the gs 7 pay grade you need a graduate degree which I dot have so I left it blank. Do I sign it anyways?

            Thanks.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Daking0fqueens View Post
              Yup I took the test in December. I also took the border patrol exam got a 92 on that. I'm surprised customs responded before border patrol!
              Awesome dude, congrats!! I took my test in December too, just hoping to get my TO soon because I am tired of selling copiers for Xerox!! Haha. My geo is in New Orleans.

              Comment


              • With a government shut down looming, what does this mean for those of us preparing to EOD at our POE? I EOD on Monday, April 11 in San Ysidro and trainees at Glynco are being told to make plans to return home on Saturday. No word from my POE to not report on Monday but I have a feeling my time at pre-academy is either going to be extended for an undetermined length of time or everyone is just going to be furloughed.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Daking0fqueens View Post
                  When you guys sent in the initial forms did you sign EVERY single paper even if you left them blank?
                  Like to qualify for the gs 7 pay grade you need a graduate degree which I dot have so I left it blank. Do I sign it anyways?

                  Thanks.
                  Unless it's changed recently, you do not need a graduate degree to qualify as a GS-07.
                  It is/or was one year of relevant, specialized experience or 1 year of graduate school.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Thoughtless View Post
                    With a government shut down looming, what does this mean for those of us preparing to EOD at our POE? I EOD on Monday, April 11 in San Ysidro and trainees at Glynco are being told to make plans to return home on Saturday. No word from my POE to not report on Monday but I have a feeling my time at pre-academy is either going to be extended for an undetermined length of time or everyone is just going to be furloughed.
                    I doubt that they will have your pre-academy extended, expect to be sent home.

                    Comment


                    • I thought they are in need of officers at SWB since I noticed a lot of posts lately showing a sudden push to finish the selection process. Anyone know when the budget is to come out?? and if they are still planning to hire that 1000 agents that was initially proposed??


                      U.S. Border Patrol
                      EOD - 10/2011 SW, TX



                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Allistar View Post
                        I thought they are in need of officers at SWB since I noticed a lot of posts lately showing a sudden push to finish the selection process. Anyone know when the budget is to come out?? and if they are still planning to hire that 1000 agents that was initially proposed??
                        The 1000 agents were for BPA. We are going to get somewhere in the range of 200-250 new CBP officers. A low number, but still way higher than last years.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Thoughtless View Post
                          With a government shut down looming, what does this mean for those of us preparing to EOD at our POE? I EOD on Monday, April 11 in San Ysidro and trainees at Glynco are being told to make plans to return home on Saturday. No word from my POE to not report on Monday but I have a feeling my time at pre-academy is either going to be extended for an undetermined length of time or everyone is just going to be furloughed.
                          I really think Congress will reach a resolution by then, or at least another extension. Government is inefficient, but at the same time, they know Government still needs the money and man-power to function to keep everything moving.

                          However, if those in FLETC really have to go back home this Saturday, only to return back again a few week later- I'd feel really bad for them. Let's all be optimistic that it'll work out in the end.

                          Comment


                          • The CASS hotline finally updated to this message.

                            "You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps. "

                            Just waiting for CASS web to update.

                            PUT ME BACK IN TSU ALREADY! lol
                            Last edited by sr20; 04-06-2011, 12:10 AM.
                            TSU - 8/28/09
                            TO - 3/2009
                            On the job

                            Comment


                            • What's TSU? I forgot.

                              Comment


                              • "To Send Us" no where. You will get a congratulation pat on your own back for completing the process! Thanks for playing the game, but game over! J/K. Sorry can't resist.

                                It's Training and Scheduling Unit.
                                _____________
                                CBPO - Washington Northern Border
                                Test: 2/27/2009
                                NOR: 3/09/09 (81% w/o vet.)
                                TO: 4/09/09
                                Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                                TSU: 6/11/09

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 6947 users online. 341 members and 6606 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X