300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Khue View Post
    Interesting day today. I arrived at the location with a full bladder to pee in the cup, but the cup did not show at the location. It looks like there was a problem with FedEx in Memphis and the package got stuck there. After several call to comprehensive health service, I finally got a tracking number. Now, I have to track the package so that I can pee in it... Now I need another alibi to take the time off from work. Anyone ran to this problem? Maybe it's a sign for me...
    Maybe you could ask them to fedex to your house and do the pee test yourself. How difficult could it be? Just kidding! Good Luck with that!!!
    Test: November 2008
    TO: 12/26/08
    Qualifications: 1/09/09-completed
    VBT 1/21/09-completed
    Medical - 1/22/09 - cleared 3/09
    Fitness - 1/22/09 - completed
    Drug test - 7/1/2009 completed
    BI - 6/22/2009 Met with Investigator
    TSU- Referred to Schedule 12/1/2009

Geographic Location- San Francisco/Oakland Airport

Comment

• Waiting

Anyone else on here also waiting for St. Thomas, Virgin Islands? Just curious if anyone else in TSU selected the same port as me in this forum...

Comment

• Where in AZ is a new officer most likely to end up? Airport/border?

Comment

• Border.
          The odds aren't even close.

Comment

• I just got my TO April 1st. I'm in the process of filling out the forms. How did you guys send the
            Fax, email or post mail? Also what about your official college transcripts? How did you send those?

Thanks sorry for the noob questions.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1Lnation View Post
              Maybe you could ask them to fedex to your house and do the pee test yourself. How difficult could it be? Just kidding! Good Luck with that!!!
              I was able to convince FedEx to deliver on Saturday, but they said there will be $15 fee added to the shipment. I took the test on Saturday. I hope the $15 fee don't come back to bite me....
              TO: 4/09/09
              Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
              TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• Originally posted by Daking0fqueens View Post
                I just got my TO April 1st. I'm in the process of filling out the forms. How did you guys send the
                Fax, email or post mail? Also what about your official college transcripts? How did you send those?

Congrats - where is your Geo Preference?

I believe you should be getting a package from Fedex in addition to the emailed documents (Will have a return envelope).
                Last edited by Walla183; 04-04-2011, 04:51 PM.

Comment

I just got my TO April 1st. I'm in the process of filling out the forms. How did you guys send the

I hope you get hired quickly, within the next few months for JFK, then we can see that only those of us that they have no interest in hiring are waiting 15% (so far) of their lives for this job.
                  Last edited by TuffStuffCBP; 04-04-2011, 08:13 PM.
                  CBPO
                  GEO - NY/JFK
                  TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
                  PE Forms - Completed
                  Fitness - Completed
                  VBT - 03/09 - Completed
                  Drug Screen - Completed
                  Qual - 05/09 - Completed
                  B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
                  Medical - 05/09 - Completed
                  TSU

EOD: ???
                  FLETC: ???

Comment

How did you receive your TO by email? Does this now mean that you will have access to CASS? Congrats

Comment

• Yes guys I received the TO letter via email. I completed all the necessary forms and will send it out on Wednesday. I scored an 86 rating. Although I live in NYC I selected West Texas as my geo to increase my chances of being selected. I just turned 24 and want to take advantage of every opportunity I am granted.

Comment

Yes guys I received the TO letter via email. I completed all the necessary forms and will send it out on Wednesday. I scored an 86 rating. Although I live in NYC I selected West Texas as my geo to increase my chances of being selected. I just turned 24 and want to take advantage of every opportunity I am granted.
                        Is this for JFK? If so what was your score? Vet pref?

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
                          Is this for JFK? If so what was your score? Vet pref?
                          Sir, I said in my post my score (rating) was 86. I also said I selected west Texas for my geo. I have no vet pref. Good luck waiting a couple years all you JFK guys.

Comment

• Has anyone got a TO for Florida yet????

Comment

• The guy that got the TO in west texas did he take his test in December?? Has anyone heard any TO's about Louisiana???
                              Last edited by cgm1982; 04-05-2011, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• Got my drug test done last week, off on to BI.
                                Last edited by Allistar; 04-05-2011, 05:58 PM. Reason: kant spell

U.S. Border Patrol
                                EOD - 10/2011 SW, TX

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8777 users online. 422 members and 8355 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X