Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by 1Lnation View Post
    I'm pretty much in the same boat except my drug hasn't went to pending. My background has been pending since Aug/10 after waiting for EOD. It's cool though, this teaches me a bit of patience. Hope to see you at SF/OAK, maybe we'll get called at the same time!
    Im so glad to hear from someone that is also waiting for sf/oakland. There are so many ice agents getting picked I don't see where cbps budget is going...is depressing at work lol seeing so many new faces.
    Cbpo:
    Exam date: 12/08
    TO: 01/09 NOR: 94
    Geo: SF/Oakland
    Med & Drug: 03/09 CLEAR
    VBT: 04/09 CLEAR
    Background: 05/09 CLEAR
    TSU: 06/09.......
    Bi: renewal 06/10 Clear
    Drug: CLEAR 04/11
    BACKGROUND: 03/11 CLEAR

    Comment


    • Just saying.. I think all these processes with all government agencies are rollar coaster rides, I wish they would do a better job.
      CBPO
      Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
      TO: 2/2011
      Medical: 3/22/2011
      PT Test: 3/22/2011
      VBT: 3/2011
      Background: 3/2011
      Drug Test: 4/2011
      Referred to TSU: 5/2011
      PT Test 2: TBD
      FLETC: Good Question lol
      CBP Officer:

      USMS- Region 8
      Info Session 9/2009
      Interview 3/2010
      COE 5/2010
      Medical 5/2010
      Fit/Background 7/2010
      All clear as of 11/2010
      FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

      Comment


      • I'm thrilled that they now have a vile of my urine for analysis . I can't but help feel a bit pessimistic (T.O. 06/08, TSU 04/09) that this is just another phase of 52 card pick up and culling of the herd. I sure hope that some ports other than the SWB, start filling empty positions. "Perhaps The South East Border"!
        Last edited by Thek9; 04-01-2011, 07:52 AM.
        Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
        Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Thek9 View Post
          I'm thrilled that they now have a vile of my urine for analysis . I can't but help feel a bit pessimistic (T.O. 06/08, TSU 04/09) that this is just another phase of 52 card pick up and culling of the herd. I sure hope that some ports other than the SWB, start filling empty positions. "Perhaps The South East Border"!
          Its time for me to go tinkle!
          CBPO
          Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
          TO: 2/2011
          Medical: 3/22/2011
          PT Test: 3/22/2011
          VBT: 3/2011
          Background: 3/2011
          Drug Test: 4/2011
          Referred to TSU: 5/2011
          PT Test 2: TBD
          FLETC: Good Question lol
          CBP Officer:

          USMS- Region 8
          Info Session 9/2009
          Interview 3/2010
          COE 5/2010
          Medical 5/2010
          Fit/Background 7/2010
          All clear as of 11/2010
          FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

          Comment


          • Talk about a beautiful thing:

            Dear Applicant,
            Congratulations! You have been tentatively selected for the position of Customs and Border Protection Officer (CBPO).

            And for those wondering, this is no April's Fool Day joke.
            Last edited by Walla183; 04-01-2011, 05:48 PM.

            Comment


            • Thanks for the encouragement. Every time I look at my sig don't know whether to laugh or cry.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Walla183 View Post
                Talk about a beautiful thing:

                Dear Applicant,
                Congratulations! You have been tentatively selected for the position of Customs and Border Protection Officer (CBPO).

                And for those wondering, this is no April's Fool Day joke.
                Congrats!!!! For which city?
                CBPO
                Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
                TO: 2/2011
                Medical: 3/22/2011
                PT Test: 3/22/2011
                VBT: 3/2011
                Background: 3/2011
                Drug Test: 4/2011
                Referred to TSU: 5/2011
                PT Test 2: TBD
                FLETC: Good Question lol
                CBP Officer:

                USMS- Region 8
                Info Session 9/2009
                Interview 3/2010
                COE 5/2010
                Medical 5/2010
                Fit/Background 7/2010
                All clear as of 11/2010
                FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BiggyWannaBGman View Post
                  Congrats!!!! For which city?
                  sw
                  Last edited by Walla183; 04-02-2011, 09:15 AM.

                  Comment


                  • Nice! What is next in the process for you now? What is your timeline like?
                    CBPO
                    Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
                    TO: 2/2011
                    Medical: 3/22/2011
                    PT Test: 3/22/2011
                    VBT: 3/2011
                    Background: 3/2011
                    Drug Test: 4/2011
                    Referred to TSU: 5/2011
                    PT Test 2: TBD
                    FLETC: Good Question lol
                    CBP Officer:

                    USMS- Region 8
                    Info Session 9/2009
                    Interview 3/2010
                    COE 5/2010
                    Medical 5/2010
                    Fit/Background 7/2010
                    All clear as of 11/2010
                    FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

                    Comment


                    • Got a package from CBP today. Letter on top says "Dear applicant, unfortunately your background has expired, yada yada yada". Got the whole BG package to send back. Fingerprints and eQuip, the whole shabam. Well, guess I know what I'm doing on my next RDO's lol
                      Geo: Illinois
                      Test Score: 94
                      Quals: GS-7
                      T.O.: 8/7/2007
                      Referred to Schedule EOD

                      "Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BillyHoyle View Post
                        Got a package from CBP today. Letter on top says "Dear applicant, unfortunately your background has expired, yada yada yada". Got the whole BG package to send back. Fingerprints and eQuip, the whole shabam. Well, guess I know what I'm doing on my next RDO's lol
                        Exact same thing for me....doesn't show my background expired on CASS yet
                        Last edited by tippmann87; 04-01-2011, 11:32 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Interesting day today. I arrived at the location with a full bladder to pee in the cup, but the cup did not show at the location. It looks like there was a problem with FedEx in Memphis and the package got stuck there. After several call to comprehensive health service, I finally got a tracking number. Now, I have to track the package so that I can pee in it... Now I need another alibi to take the time off from work. Anyone ran to this problem? Maybe it's a sign for me...
                          _____________
                          CBPO - Washington Northern Border
                          Test: 2/27/2009
                          NOR: 3/09/09 (81% w/o vet.)
                          TO: 4/09/09
                          Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                          TSU: 6/11/09

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Khue View Post
                            Interesting day today. I arrived at the location with a full bladder to pee in the cup, but the cup did not show at the location. It looks like there was a problem with FedEx in Memphis and the package got stuck there. After several call to comprehensive health service, I finally got a tracking number. Now, I have to track the package so that I can pee in it... Now I need another alibi to take the time off from work. Anyone ran to this problem? Maybe it's a sign for me...
                            Stomach flu FTW. Little food poisoning from auntie elda's fine home cooking and you'll be good as gold. 24 hour illness. back to work by Tuesday

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Khue View Post
                              Interesting day today. I arrived at the location with a full bladder to pee in the cup, but the cup did not show at the location. It looks like there was a problem with FedEx in Memphis and the package got stuck there. After several call to comprehensive health service, I finally got a tracking number. Now, I have to track the package so that I can pee in it... Now I need another alibi to take the time off from work. Anyone ran to this problem? Maybe it's a sign for me...
                              Sorry to hear that man... mine arrived okay but the people there were arguing about mailing it back.. They were like " I aint gonna go down da stairs and mail it, I wait until this weekend! Screw this!"
                              CBPO
                              Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
                              TO: 2/2011
                              Medical: 3/22/2011
                              PT Test: 3/22/2011
                              VBT: 3/2011
                              Background: 3/2011
                              Drug Test: 4/2011
                              Referred to TSU: 5/2011
                              PT Test 2: TBD
                              FLETC: Good Question lol
                              CBP Officer:

                              USMS- Region 8
                              Info Session 9/2009
                              Interview 3/2010
                              COE 5/2010
                              Medical 5/2010
                              Fit/Background 7/2010
                              All clear as of 11/2010
                              FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BillyHoyle View Post
                                Got a package from CBP today. Letter on top says "Dear applicant, unfortunately your background has expired, yada yada yada". Got the whole BG package to send back. Fingerprints and eQuip, the whole shabam. Well, guess I know what I'm doing on my next RDO's lol
                                BillyHoyle,
                                Ouch. I've done it twice now. Did you just re-hash the Medical and Drug routine? I'll do what I gotta do but the whole B.I. is a major time commitment all combined. Good Luck.
                                Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
                                Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 9319 users online. 479 members and 8840 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X