Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone for JFK had a poly graph.. 2nd BI (besides the Credit check.), Medical Drug test etc..

Ihad the drug tes afew weeks ago but that was about it/
    CBPO
    GEO - NY/JFK
    TO - 01/29/09
    TSU - 05/05/09

Background cleared on 6/10/09
    Expired 6/10/11
    Met with BI for second Bi 10/30/2011

Comment

• I'm pretty much in the same boat except my drug hasn't went to pending. My background has been pending since Aug/10 after waiting for EOD. It's cool though, this teaches me a bit of patience. Hope to see you at SF/OAK, maybe we'll get called at the same time!
      Test: November 2008
      TO: 12/26/08
      Qualifications: 1/09/09-completed
      VBT 1/21/09-completed
      Medical - 1/22/09 - cleared 3/09
      Fitness - 1/22/09 - completed
      Drug test - 7/1/2009 completed
      BI - 6/22/2009 Met with Investigator
      TSU- Referred to Schedule 12/1/2009

Geographic Location- San Francisco/Oakland Airport

Comment

• Originally posted by Tvonline View Post
        Have this happen to anyone in TSU where you been clear waiting for EOD. Your background and drug goes pending and your file goes to IA? Anyone in the same boat? I spoke to someone in IA and they said I'm lined up for a poly.... Anyone else experience this?
        I'm pretty much in the same boat except my drug hasn't went to pending. My background has been pending since Aug/10 after waiting for EOD. It's cool though, this teaches me a bit of patience. Hope to see you at SF/OAK, maybe we'll get called at the same time!
        Test: November 2008
        TO: 12/26/08
        Qualifications: 1/09/09-completed
        VBT 1/21/09-completed
        Medical - 1/22/09 - cleared 3/09
        Fitness - 1/22/09 - completed
        Drug test - 7/1/2009 completed
        BI - 6/22/2009 Met with Investigator
        TSU- Referred to Schedule 12/1/2009

Geographic Location- San Francisco/Oakland Airport

Comment

• Hey Allistar, what did you get for your lottery number for CPD?
          Geo: Illinois
          Test Score: 94
          Quals: GS-7
          T.O.: 8/7/2007
          Referred to Schedule EOD

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die"

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyHoyle View Post
            Hey Allistar, what did you get for your lottery number for CPD?
            between 2500 - 2600. I'm not even stressing about it, I believe almost 9500 applied, 8600 took the test, and 6400 passed: that;s almost 32% drop off right there. And then you have the power, psych, background,etc..I wouldn't be surprised if 50% more people failed. Did you take it??

U.S. Border Patrol
            EOD - 10/2011 SW, TX

Comment

• Yay! I get to pee in the cup tomorrow!
              TO: 4/09/09
              Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
              TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• Originally posted by Allistar View Post
                between 2500 - 2600. I'm not even stressing about it, I believe almost 9500 applied, 8600 took the test, and 6400 passed: that;s almost 32% drop off right there. And then you have the power, psych, background,etc..I wouldn't be surprised if 50% more people failed. Did you take it??
                Yup. I love the pass/fail. God forbid they picked based on score. Gotta love Chicago lol
                Referred to Schedule EOD

Comment

• Annoyed

So today I got a call to do some exam or something for "pre-employment." I thought for a second that my time would be close, but then I realized how many people have had to do this 2 and sometimes 3 times. I've been in TSU since May of 2009... and took the exam in December of 2008. After all of this waiting, I was a little annoyed with the call I received today instructing me I needed to take the health exam tomorrow... TOMORROW... like after all this waiting, I am just supposed to drop everything and be available at 1pm in the afternoon. I have to work and told them that and they said I could just call back on Monday and schedule it for Tuesday... which I guess is a little better. But, I don't find it all that fair that I have to be be available on a moment's notice when on the other hand I've been literally on hold for 2 years... like most everyone in here. Anyway, sorry for the rant... I just needed to vent to people who would understand where I'm coming from. Good luck to everyone anyway... hopefully some of us will get "the call" sometime this year...

Comment

• Originally posted by TuffStuffCBP View Post
                    I just got the pee in cup call, took that. Got my second medical review, sent in the forms and doctors notes. You say that this is your third? What is your timeline?
                    I signed up for the test in 07, i either took it in dec 07 or jan of 08, my TO was early 08 and i did most of the preemployment stuff that summer but then had to be put on a military hold then i redid med in 09 and then again two weeks ago.
                    CBPO
                    TO - 05/08 JFK
                    EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• I was under the impression that they we not going to refresh us just for the hell of it. And That they were only going to do it if there were spots for us...I assume in the same fiscal year, but who knows.

I think 5-6 years is a little ridiculous, especially for those who have already been waiting 3-4 years. I am guessing for those of us that have old TOs and are in TSU for a location with a good turnover (not just SWB) it should be this fiscal year or next, but thats just my opinion.
                      CBPO
                      TO - 05/08 JFK
                      EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• Thats BS. I think they gave me like a week. But what if you were in the middle of a vacation or something?
                        CBPO
                        TO - 05/08 JFK
                        EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• This is a shot in the dark. Has anyone (who applied) heard anything from the CBPO announcement last month that was for Vets only?

Comment

• Originally posted by dubb18 View Post
                            This is a shot in the dark. Has anyone (who applied) heard anything from the CBPO announcement last month that was for Vets only?

I just inquired about this earlier this week. And this was the response I got.

You are active in the inventory. If selected, you will receive a Tentative Selection Letter via email. Please watch your email at least once a week incase you sent a TS Letter. We can not predict if/when an applicant will be selected.

Comment

• I got this response when inquiring about re-certifying my medical and fitness since I initially took them back in 2008. I found it to be interesting since several people here have been re-certifying med, fitness, and drug tests.

We currently do not have funding and are therefore not repeating the medical process at this time. You will not repeat your fitness test and instead will do the PFT2 closer to your EOD date.
                              Thank you,

Last edited by rbakous1; 03-31-2011, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• Keep up your apps RB, it's going to happen one day for all of us. I feel like most of the people waiting are quality individuals. I'm putting in my time with fed in a position under my abilities, but I keep applying for that next step. We're all going through the "economic downturn". Once it flips back over, we're all right there. Keep the faith.
                                Referred to Schedule EOD

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4118 users online. 200 members and 3918 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X