300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Thoughtless View Post
    Just got the call for San Ysidro, CA with an EOD date 4/11 and academy 4/26-8/30. PFT2 date has not been scheduled.

Congrats thoughtless,

hopefully one day I can say the same.

U.S. Border Patrol
    EOD - 10/2011 SW, TX

Comment

• Called the hotline. Drug test is clear again. Paper work and BI pending now. I figure April is my usual credit update. CASS still shows all clear but drug test. Figure CASS to be behind a few weeks.
      Geo: Illinois
      Test Score: 94
      Quals: GS-7
      T.O.: 8/7/2007
      Referred to Schedule EOD

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die"

Comment

• what's the hotline number? I have tomorrow off work and could really use some answers as to why my stuff has been pending again for months with no update

Comment

• Calling the hotline isn't going to answer any of your questions as to why they are still pending. It is just a more up to date automated telephone version of the online CASS. CASS seems to only sometimes update on Tuesdays and Thursdays where the hotline is daily. For instance, I just received the final call on Friday. CASS has my background still pending whereas the hotline shows it as clear for about a week. At any rate, the number is 612-467-7040. Good luck.
          Last edited by Thoughtless; 03-27-2011, 11:31 PM.

Comment

• Just had my 3rd medical. The doc said that there are a lot of us getting medicals done so he thinks there is currently a"big push" for hiring. Good luck all.

Comment

• 3 new CBPO interns at my port today...they're coming SWB applicants!

Comment

• Im down for a big hiring push.....lets see it CBP!

Comment

• A couple of weeks ago my Background went back to pending. I sent MHC an email and they said they were updating it, but I DID NOT need to send in any forms or anything. It's weird because the block says "We have not received the proper documents to start your background....". Has anyone else experienced this.

Comment

• Originally posted by SSG_MP View Post
                    A couple of weeks ago my Background went back to pending. I sent MHC an email and they said they were updating it, but I DID NOT need to send in any forms or anything. It's weird because the block says "We have not received the proper documents to start your background....". Has anyone else experienced this.
                    my background says in security office, and I have not submitted any update forms nor am I due to meet with an investigator

Comment

• Originally posted by TopGunn View Post
                      my background says in security office, and I have not submitted any update forms nor am I due to meet with an investigator
                      Were you previously in TSU, or is this is your first round?

Comment

• It seems as if they are having a class at FLETC every other month for CBP.. it seems certain we WILL get the call...

But.. how many people are in a CBP class? Anyone have the class schedule of when they are having classes? We could make a better prediction if we knew that!
                        CBPO
                        Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
                        TO: 2/2011
                        Medical: 3/22/2011
                        PT Test: 3/22/2011
                        VBT: 3/2011
                        Background: 3/2011
                        Drug Test: 4/2011
                        Referred to TSU: 5/2011
                        PT Test 2: TBD
                        FLETC: Good Question lol
                        CBP Officer:

USMS- Region 8
                        Info Session 9/2009
                        Interview 3/2010
                        COE 5/2010
                        Medical 5/2010
                        Fit/Background 7/2010
                        All clear as of 11/2010
                        FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

Comment

A couple of weeks ago my Background went back to pending. I sent MHC an email and they said they were updating it, but I DID NOT need to send in any forms or anything. It's weird because the block says "We have not received the proper documents to start your background....". Has anyone else experienced this.
                          If you were previously cleared, they might just be updating your forms... if not, they might be starting a new one. I have submitted forms so many times already that I stopped counting at the 4th time, not to mention that they never adjudicated my 1st BI and after 3 years they began a new one!
                          My best guess to your situation is a simple update on the forms.
                          CBPO
                          Written: 08/29/2007
                          EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                            If you were previously cleared, they might just be updating your forms... if not, they might be starting a new one. I have submitted forms so many times already that I stopped counting at the 4th time, not to mention that they never adjudicated my 1st BI and after 3 years they began a new one!
                            My best guess to your situation is a simple update on the forms.
                            Yeah I was previously cleared, I have been in TSU since DEC 2009. I figured they were just updating my forms, but I thought that I would actually have to redo the forms for them to be updated.....if not better for me than lol.....Thanks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
                              Just had my 3rd medical. The doc said that there are a lot of us getting medicals done so he thinks there is currently a"big push" for hiring. Good luck all.
                              Hey man are you in for JFK? whats your time line?
                              CBPO
                              GEO - NY/JFK
                              TO - 01/29/09
                              TSU - 05/05/09

Background cleared on 6/10/09
                              Expired 6/10/11
                              Met with BI for second Bi 10/30/2011

Comment

Were you previously in TSU, or is this is your first round?
                                yes I was in TSU......TO Nov 08

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4502 users online. 249 members and 4253 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X