300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 19USC View Post
    SDfed619, you mind if I shoot you a PM w/a question?
    Is your question San Diego specific or is it for general CBP info? There are several current CBP officers that are active in the forum. If it is not of a very personal nature, it would be nice to ask it in the forum so that others may possibly benefit from the information.

FB

Comment

• Just got the call for San Ysidro, CA with an EOD date 4/11 and academy 4/26-8/30. PFT2 date has not been scheduled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoughtless View Post
        Just got the call for San Ysidro, CA with an EOD date 4/11 and academy 4/26-8/30. PFT2 date has not been scheduled.
        Congrats! Calls for SWB really pouring in. Never seen any for WA Northern border in a long while.

Comment

Just got the call for San Ysidro, CA with an EOD date 4/11 and academy 4/26-8/30. PFT2 date has not been scheduled.
          Glad to hear you got your call. My PFT2 was sent to me through email that same day, with about a week to get ready. Spend the weekend working out and taper off when it gets near the test date so you're not sore, or too tired.

Comment

• Thoughtless,

Congrats on the call!

Any idea who administers the FIT test part 2? I know the people that did FIT 1 dont do it.. but who does? Just curious.
            CBPO
            Exam: Retook exam: 11/2010
            TO: 2/2011
            Medical: 3/22/2011
            PT Test: 3/22/2011
            VBT: 3/2011
            Background: 3/2011
            Drug Test: 4/2011
            Referred to TSU: 5/2011
            PT Test 2: TBD
            FLETC: Good Question lol
            CBP Officer:

USMS- Region 8
            Info Session 9/2009
            Interview 3/2010
            COE 5/2010
            Medical 5/2010
            Fit/Background 7/2010
            All clear as of 11/2010
            FCIP Over, all applicants scrapped. (GAME OVER) 3/2011 :'(

Comment

• Originally posted by BiggyWannaBGman View Post
              Thoughtless,

Congrats on the call!

Any idea who administers the FIT test part 2? I know the people that did FIT 1 dont do it.. but who does? Just curious.
              The guys from Border Patrol and some EMTs helped administer the test for us. It was a mixture of both CBP and BPA who took the test.

Comment

Big Congrats!!!!! You have a TO of April 09, correct?

Comment

• Yessir! You're up next!

Comment

• Drug Test

How long did it take for the drug test to post on CASS after you took the drug test? I took it over 4 weeks ago and CASS has not updated to show complete. I know I passed it, I've never used any drugs. Just want it to update and move on to the BI.

Comment

• Originally posted by castroman59 View Post
                      How long did it take for the drug test to post on CASS after you took the drug test? I took it over 4 weeks ago and CASS has not updated to show complete. I know I passed it, I've never used any drugs. Just want it to update and move on to the BI.
                      Mine took about a week.

Comment

• Originally posted by psygenix View Post
                        The guys from Border Patrol and some EMTs helped administer the test for us. It was a mixture of both CBP and BPA who took the test.
                        Can you give us a general idea how it went? What order did you do everything? Did you do the 220 also...etc....

Comment

• Originally posted by Beecy View Post
                          Can you give us a general idea how it went? What order did you do everything? Did you do the 220 also...etc....
                          This is what they sent me, and since it's no real secret what is asked of you during the PFT-2- because you can find it on their website, I'll share it with you guys.
                          (1) 220-yard run - must be completed in 50 seconds or less
                          (2) Sit-ups - must complete 25 proper form in one minute
                          (3) Push-ups - must complete 17 proper form in one minute
                          (4) 1.5-mile run - must complete in 17 minutes and 15 seconds or lesss

The order was done according to the list. 220 was broken up into two groups; CBP running first and BPA afterwards. Situps and push-ups were based on how many administers there are; 2 are needed per tester. We did them 2 at a time. The 1.5 mile run was separated again; CBP and BPA. Depending on the size of the group being tested, the wait time can be plentiful so you can relax, rehydrate, and stretch between each test. Once each test is done, an additional 5 minutes is given, then more time is given for instructions how to complete the next test. The ordeal lasted close to 3 hours with a group of around 40.

Just in case you were curious. My 220 time was 30 seconds, and my 1.5 mile was 12mins 30~ seconds. Not the best, but I don't really run too often when I workout.

Comment

I'm really happy for you, it must be a wonderful feeling. Please don't forget us!
                            Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
                            Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

• Originally posted by castroman59 View Post
                              Call the hotline.. My drug test passed on but its not updated on CASS.
                              CBPO
                              GEO - NY/JFK
                              TO - 01/29/09
                              TSU - 05/05/09

Background cleared on 6/10/09
                              Expired 6/10/11
                              Met with BI for second Bi 10/30/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by psygenix View Post
                                This is what they sent me, and since it's no real secret what is asked of you during the PFT-2- because you can find it on their website, I'll share it with you guys.
                                (1) 220-yard run - must be completed in 50 seconds or less
                                (2) Sit-ups - must complete 25 proper form in one minute
                                (3) Push-ups - must complete 17 proper form in one minute
                                (4) 1.5-mile run - must complete in 17 minutes and 15 seconds or lesss

The order was done according to the list. 220 was broken up into two groups; CBP running first and BPA afterwards. Situps and push-ups were based on how many administers there are; 2 are needed per tester. We did them 2 at a time. The 1.5 mile run was separated again; CBP and BPA. Depending on the size of the group being tested, the wait time can be plentiful so you can relax, rehydrate, and stretch between each test. Once each test is done, an additional 5 minutes is given, then more time is given for instructions how to complete the next test. The ordeal lasted close to 3 hours with a group of around 40.

Just in case you were curious. My 220 time was 30 seconds, and my 1.5 mile was 12mins 30~ seconds. Not the best, but I don't really run too often when I workout.
                                Thanks for the breakdown.

Didn't mean to sound redundant but the information regarding the PFT-2 states you "may" be required to run the 220...hence I was curious.

I think your times are great by the way...

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10464 users online. 510 members and 9954 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X