Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got an email to update my medical. At least it's self-certified. Everything still green on CASS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolts56 View Post
      No email here.
      still nothing for me. =\
      TSU - 8/28/09
      TO - 3/2009
      On the job

Comment

• Just got called to take my drug test tomorrow afternoon... I'm trying not to get too excited about this. Been down that road too many times.
        Geo: Illinois
        Test Score: 94
        Quals: GS-7
        T.O.: 8/7/2007
        Referred to Schedule EOD

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die"

Comment

• Afternoon everyone! Just wanted to say hello. Mostly as a way to say I have been lurking on here for years off and on. First time when my husband(ex now) was going through the process with CBP and now I've thrown my own self into the fire. Tested in Nov 2010. Results in Jan of 94 with no vet preference. WA-Northern Border.

I look forward to visiting with you all over the next 600 years

Comment

• Also new here - hello CBP thread

Score of 99 - Buffalo Sector Nov 2010 exam

Comment

• Also from the Buffalo area. Took the 12/10 exam and scored a 94. Anyone know if Buffalo will be looking for people anytime soon? I'm debating on changing my preference to SWB.
              Last edited by JReidy3695; 03-16-2011, 07:35 PM. Reason: error

Comment

• Sector is a Border Patrol term.
                Buffalo, as it relates to OFO, is a Field Office.

Comment

• Hello everyone. I am a long time lurker here and just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. I have been waiting since 2008 after a good friend got hired in 6 months time. My TO is may of 2008 for the Washington Northern Border. Since then I have been hired on as a DOD Firefighter but am still waiting for this "Dream Job". Seems like a dream anyway. I have a great job now but want to live around family that I miss very much. Anyway good luck to you all and keep your heads up it will come eventually.

Comment

• Thank you for the correction....with all the exams I've taken, I sometimes forget which thread I'm reading!

Comment

• Originally posted by sr20 View Post
                      still nothing for me. =\
                      received email this morning.

Comment

• As a follow up to the e-mail we sent on February 22, 2011, the hiring
                        authority we used to fill the Customs and Border Protection Officer (CBPO), the
                        Federal Career Intern Program (FCIP) as been abolished. Now the CBPO will be
                        hired under the competitive process and required to service a one-year
                        probationary period rather than the two-year probationary period previous
                        required under the FCIP.*
                        Attached is a Probationary Period Agreement, which replaces the FCIP
                        Agreement you previously completed. Please review, sign and date the form.
                        The Minneapolis
                        HiringCenter
                        is committed to protecting your personally identifiable information (PII);
                        therefore, we suggest that you return the form via fax (using the attached
                        coversheet) at (612) 725-1720; or regular mail postmarked by March 21, 2011.
                        Our mailing address is:
                        U.S. Customs and Border Protection
                        Minneapolis Hiring Center
                        Attention: OFO - Entry
                        level CBPO Unit
                        Federal Building, 1 Federal Drive, Room 400
                        Fort
                        Snelling,
                        MN 55111-4054
                        If your form is not returned directly to the MinneapolisHiring Center
                        by the deadline given, we will assume you are no longer interested in the
                        position and your offer will be withdrawn without further notice.
                        We appreciate your continued interest in employment
                        with U. S. Customs and Border Protection.
                        Cbpo:
                        Exam date: 12/08
                        TO: 01/09 NOR: 94
                        Geo: SF/Oakland
                        Med & Drug: 03/09 CLEAR
                        VBT: 04/09 CLEAR
                        Background: 05/09 CLEAR
                        TSU: 06/09.......
                        Bi: renewal 06/10 Clear
                        Drug: CLEAR 04/11
                        BACKGROUND: 03/11 CLEAR

Comment

• Originally posted by JReidy3695 View Post
                          Also from the Buffalo area. Took the 12/10 exam and scored a 94. Anyone know if Buffalo will be looking for people anytime soon? I'm debating on changing my preference to SWB.

Took the test in Buffalo in 12/10 as well. Scored 94 with no vet pref for the Northern NY area. Hopefully A-bay.

Comment

• got the email this morning.
                            TSU - 8/28/09
                            TO - 3/2009
                            On the job

Comment

• Got an email to redo my medical/fitness exam and drug test. My third since March 08

Comment

• Originally posted by 2g2gn View Post
                                Got an email to redo my medical/fitness exam and drug test. My third since March 08
                                Is your GEO WA / Norther Borders?
                                TSU - 8/28/09
                                TO - 3/2009
                                On the job

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11885 users online. 448 members and 11437 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X