300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SSG_MP View Post
    Anybody else get the email with the new Probationary Period Agreement?
    I just recieved mine this morning to sign off on and fax back.
    GEO area: Michigan

Paul

Comment

Nope...Nothing yet...
      TSU - 8/28/09
      TO - 3/2009
      On the job

Comment

• Anybody else get the email with the new Probationary Period Agreement?
        Yup got mine.. Faxing it and mailing it today.
        CBPO
        GEO - NY/JFK
        TO - 01/29/09
        TSU - 05/05/09

Background cleared on 6/10/09
        Expired 6/10/11
        Met with BI for second Bi 10/30/2011

Comment

• Got mine and mailed it off already. Also have PFT-2 this coming Friday!

Comment

• Originally posted by sr20 View Post
            I had to take time off from work to go to this poly. I'm not sure if they offer weekends, but I highly doubt they have evening hours. This whole process takes up to 4 hours. I'm not sure if you're going to get the same place, but I took mine in Newark, NJ. When you do get the call for it, are you going to drive there? The reason why I asked because there's no way you can park in the streets. So I did research of parking lots there. The one I went to was pretty good, if you go there early. There's other parking lots around, but I like to go self parking. I only paid $8 for 4 hours after coupon. And the walk wasn't even far. PM me if anything.
            Crap. I'm starting a new job monday and it will be really difficult to get off for another job. (little do they know that I'm not expecting to get it inside of my 50th birthday) Do they give you a while to schedule it?
            CBPO
            GEO - NY/JFK
            TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
            PE Forms - Completed
            Fitness - Completed
            VBT - 03/09 - Completed
            Drug Screen - Completed
            Qual - 05/09 - Completed
            B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
            Medical - 05/09 - Completed
            TSU

EOD: ???
            FLETC: ???

Comment

• Originally posted by TuffStuffCBP View Post
              Crap. I'm starting a new job monday and it will be really difficult to get off for another job. (little do they know that I'm not expecting to get it inside of my 50th birthday) Do they give you a while to schedule it?
              As with everything throughout this process, when they call you have to "hurry up", and after that you have to WAIT... for whenever your number comes up on someone's desk. Don't expect too much leeway when the Agent calls to schedule a Poly, they made an exception on my case cause I was out of state on Active Duty training when they called, so I was able to schedule it for when I got back home. This process is by far the worst thing I have gone through in my entire life, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...
              CBPO
              Written: 08/29/2007
              EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by TuffStuffCBP View Post
                I got about 2 weeks in advance and he also gave me 2 days to choose from.
                TSU - 8/28/09
                TO - 3/2009
                On the job

Comment

• Hey Yoda, did you get the email that these guys are talking about? Anything new with your process?
                  TSU - 8/28/09
                  TO - 3/2009
                  On the job

Comment

Hey Yoda, did you get the email that these guys are talking about? Anything new with your process?
                    No email here.

Comment

Got it, & 3rd Medical Monday.
                      Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
                      Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

Hey Yoda, did you get the email that these guys are talking about? Anything new with your process?
                        I did, and there's nothing new with my process besides this form we now have to sign and send in...
                        It is ridiculous to think that I have been in this process since 2007, but I have, IMO it is inexcusable to have people in limbo for a job this long!
                        CBPO
                        Written: 08/29/2007
                        EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                          I did, and there's nothing new with my process besides this form we now have to sign and send in...
                          It is ridiculous to think that I have been in this process since 2007, but I have, IMO it is inexcusable to have people in limbo for a job this long!
                          I agree with you. Your process since 2007 is ridiculous. What the killer is, they keep giving people false hopes. I was about to give up on this months back until I got a call for 2nd BI and nearly 7 months later, it's still pending. And this whole Poly thing came up last week, now I'm anxious to know if I passed or not. As for the email you guys received today, I havent gotten anything on email yet.
                          TSU - 8/28/09
                          TO - 3/2009
                          On the job

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                            As with everything throughout this process, when they call you have to "hurry up", and after that you have to WAIT... for whenever your number comes up on someone's desk. Don't expect too much leeway when the Agent calls to schedule a Poly, they made an exception on my case cause I was out of state on Active Duty training when they called, so I was able to schedule it for when I got back home. This process is by far the worst thing I have gone through in my entire life, it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever...
                            I really don't care anymore. I took a new job that I start on monday. Honestly, I just kind of like the idea of meeting a federal agent and taking a polygraph. Time killer. No hope of employment, but it's something to do.
                            CBPO
                            GEO - NY/JFK
                            TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
                            PE Forms - Completed
                            Fitness - Completed
                            VBT - 03/09 - Completed
                            Drug Screen - Completed
                            Qual - 05/09 - Completed
                            B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
                            Medical - 05/09 - Completed
                            TSU

EOD: ???
                            FLETC: ???

Comment

• Got the form. I guess that settles the question of what they were going to do about FCIP.

Took the CBP test 4 years ago...
                              Geo: Illinois
                              Test Score: 94
                              Quals: GS-7
                              T.O.: 8/7/2007
                              Referred to Schedule EOD

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die"

Comment

• TO was in early-mid 2008, don't remember my TSU date. -- JFK
                                CBPO
                                TO - 05/08 JFK
                                EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11149 users online. 426 members and 10723 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X