Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by urdoc88 View Post
    How do I change my geographical preference?? Thanks
    Contact MHC via one of the methods listed in your NOR; email, fax, or snail mail.

Comment

• Originally posted by urdoc88 View Post
      How do I change my geographical preference?? Thanks
      If you got a TO tentative offer, they will not allow you to change your location.
      Cbpo:
      Exam date: 12/08
      TO: 01/09 NOR: 94
      Geo: SF/Oakland
      Med & Drug: 03/09 CLEAR
      VBT: 04/09 CLEAR
      Background: 05/09 CLEAR
      TSU: 06/09.......
      Bi: renewal 06/10 Clear
      Drug: CLEAR 04/11
      BACKGROUND: 03/11 CLEAR

Comment

• Originally posted by Beecy View Post
        I got it too...but I am not in TSU (anymore anyway)....I was until my medical and DT expired on 1/14.
        My background went back to "pending/Your case is in the security office." sometime last week.

Now I have Med/Drug/Background all pending again......GEO pref Michigan.

Comment

• Got the call to redo my drug test....

Comment

• Originally posted by Beecy View Post
            My background went back to "pending/Your case is in the security office." sometime last week.

Now I have Med/Drug/Background all pending again......GEO pref Michigan.
            Me too. Medical was just a 4 paper update request, Pee test like before, Background I havn't been contacted for.
            CBPO
            GEO - NY/JFK
            TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
            PE Forms - Completed
            Fitness - Completed
            VBT - 03/09 - Completed
            Drug Screen - Completed
            Qual - 05/09 - Completed
            B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
            Medical - 05/09 - Completed
            TSU

EOD: ???
            FLETC: ???

Comment

• For those who had their Background switch to pending recently, were your backgrounds due for an update? It appears MHC is refreshing the steps, for whatever reason, even when those steps should not have expired. My background was sent to the security office though it should not have expired until September 2011. If I recall correctly, applicants are not taken out of TSU if a polygraph is coming so what could it be?

Comment

• I was pretty much taken out of TSU since they asked us to hand in new FCRA in April 2010 Then my background went pending since. Got the package of forms again around May 2010. Around September 2010, I met my 2nd BI. Still pending till now. I did my poly just last week. I got no call or email for fitness/drug/fitness. How long the VBT is good for? And for those who took the poly, did they tell you if you pass or fail on the spot?
                Last edited by sr20; 03-14-2011, 07:37 PM.
                TSU - 8/28/09
                TO - 3/2009
                On the job

Comment

• All I need is my Background check to begin. Any idea on how long that is? I took the test back in May 09 and have gone this far in the process. My geo is Southwest Texas/NM. Does anyone know if they are currently looking for new customs agents for this sector?

Comment

• Originally posted by sr20 View Post
                    I was pretty much taken out of TSU since they asked us to hand in new FCRA in April 2010 Then my background went pending since. Got the package of forms again around May 2010. Around September 2010, I met my 2nd BI. Still pending till now. I did my poly just last week. I got no call or email for fitness/drug/fitness. How long the VBT is good for? And for those who took the poly, did they tell you if you pass or fail on the spot?
                    Did you have to take time off of work for the poly? Do they offer Saturdays or evenings?
                    CBPO
                    GEO - NY/JFK
                    TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
                    PE Forms - Completed
                    Fitness - Completed
                    VBT - 03/09 - Completed
                    Drug Screen - Completed
                    Qual - 05/09 - Completed
                    B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
                    Medical - 05/09 - Completed
                    TSU

EOD: ???
                    FLETC: ???

Comment

• Just saw five new CBPO Interns walking around the port, didn't get chance to talk to them though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoughtless View Post
                        For those who had their Background switch to pending recently, were your backgrounds due for an update? It appears MHC is refreshing the steps, for whatever reason, even when those steps should not have expired. My background was sent to the security office though it should not have expired until September 2011. If I recall correctly, applicants are not taken out of TSU if a polygraph is coming so what could it be?
                        same here my background went to pending some forms required never been in tsu though i had green checks for about 3 months

Comment

• Just scheduled a medical for the 16th with a drug test to follow. If I remember correct they were not going to be updating med/drug tests until they were going to be hiring for your area. I will be waiting by the phone ....
                          CBPO
                          TO - 05/08 JFK
                          EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• @ LI Coastie when was/is your TSU/TO date?
                            CBPO
                            GEO - NY/JFK
                            TO - 01/29/09
                            TSU - 05/05/09

Background cleared on 6/10/09
                            Expired 6/10/11
                            Met with BI for second Bi 10/30/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by TuffStuffCBP View Post
                              Did you have to take time off of work for the poly? Do they offer Saturdays or evenings?
                              I had to take time off from work to go to this poly. I'm not sure if they offer weekends, but I highly doubt they have evening hours. This whole process takes up to 4 hours. I'm not sure if you're going to get the same place, but I took mine in Newark, NJ. When you do get the call for it, are you going to drive there? The reason why I asked because there's no way you can park in the streets. So I did research of parking lots there. The one I went to was pretty good, if you go there early. There's other parking lots around, but I like to go self parking. I only paid $8 for 4 hours after coupon. And the walk wasn't even far. PM me if anything.
                              TSU - 8/28/09
                              TO - 3/2009
                              On the job

Comment

• Anybody else get the email with the new Probationary Period Agreement?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6259 users online. 229 members and 6030 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X