300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by psygenix View Post
    I finally got the call! After 3 years in this process from start to finish. I'll be at the San Ysidro Port for a week or two prior then, off to FLETC on April 12th through August 16th. Keep your head up fellas, and don't lose hope- especially those in the SWB.
    were you originally for swb when you got the call?
    Cbpo:
    Exam date: 12/08
    TO: 01/09 NOR: 94
    Geo: SF/Oakland
    Med & Drug: 03/09 CLEAR
    VBT: 04/09 CLEAR
    Background: 05/09 CLEAR
    TSU: 06/09.......
    Bi: renewal 06/10 Clear
    Drug: CLEAR 04/11
    BACKGROUND: 03/11 CLEAR

Comment

I finally got the call! After 3 years in this process from start to finish. I'll be at the San Ysidro Port for a week or two prior then, off to FLETC on April 12th through August 16th. Keep your head up fellas, and don't lose hope- especially those in the SWB.
      Congrats and good luck!!!

I just hope I dont miss the boat again...lol
      TSU - 8/28/09
      TO - 3/2009
      On the job

Comment

• Yes, my Geo preference has always been SWB. With my choices of Otay Mesa and San Diego in California. I am also not a vet, if anyone is curious in knowing. I know that a previous person mentioned that they were offered a SWB position even though their Geo pref was different- as a result of vet. preference.

I'm just a regular guy who took the test in 08, scored decently, and finally got picked up. Best of luck to all who are waiting for the call. Your patience will pay off.

Comment

Yes, my Geo preference has always been SWB. With my choices of Otay Mesa and San Diego in California. I am also not a vet, if anyone is curious in knowing. I know that a previous person mentioned that they were offered a SWB position even though their Geo pref was different- as a result of vet. preference.

I'm just a regular guy who took the test in 08, scored decently, and finally got picked up. Best of luck to all who are waiting for the call. Your patience will pay off.
          Wow congratulations! Glad to hear that you got the call! I didn't get a TO until 04/09 so there are probably a lot of people ahead of me, but hopefully I'll join you one day!

Congrats again! Now go buy a lotto ticket!

Comment

Yes, my Geo preference has always been SWB. With my choices of Otay Mesa and San Diego in California. I am also not a vet, if anyone is curious in knowing. I know that a previous person mentioned that they were offered a SWB position even though their Geo pref was different- as a result of vet. preference.

Cbpo:
            Exam date: 12/08
            TO: 01/09 NOR: 94
            Geo: SF/Oakland
            Med & Drug: 03/09 CLEAR
            VBT: 04/09 CLEAR
            Background: 05/09 CLEAR
            TSU: 06/09.......
            Bi: renewal 06/10 Clear
            Drug: CLEAR 04/11
            BACKGROUND: 03/11 CLEAR

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolts56 View Post
              Wow congratulations! Glad to hear that you got the call! I didn't get a TO until 04/09 so there are probably a lot of people ahead of me, but hopefully I'll join you one day!

Congrats again! Now go buy a lotto ticket!
              An applicant over on Delphi (perhaps the same person) with a TO of 1/09 received the call for San Ysidro this morning as well. So you might not be as far behind as you think.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoughtless View Post
                For someone who is right behind you for San Diego, why did my background have to go to the security office the day my 2nd drug test cleared??? Congratulations though!!!
                I hear you, the day after my second drug test cleared my medical went to pending. I did the self-certification back in June 2010 so I actually had to go do another medical exam (EKG, vision, hearing etc.) this week. No PFT1 redo though, yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoughtless View Post
                  An applicant over on Delphi (perhaps the same person) with a TO of 1/09 received the call for San Ysidro this morning as well. So you might not be as far behind as you think.
                  Yes that's me. I figure that I should let those know on both forums the news, just so they're aware of some movement within CBP. Some movement is better than no movement.

Comment

• ----message deleted----
                    Last edited by HokieBird; 03-11-2011, 04:13 PM. Reason: link already posted by someone else
                    CBPO - Nirgendwo in Amerika

Comment

• psygenix: What did you score on your examination?
                      CBP Officer
                      Initial Application: 11/16/10
                      Test Exam: 12/13/10
                      Notice of Results: 1/25/11 (GS-07: 92)
                      New Geography (SWB): 9/14/11
                      Tentative Offer: 9/29/11
                      Medical/PFT1: 10/25/11

Comment

• I took my written exam three months ago and just received my tentative selection letter for El Paso, TX.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnonymousPerson View Post
                          psygenix: What did you score on your examination?
                          92 without vet preference.

Comment

• Originally posted by hangman View Post
                            I took my written exam three months ago and just received my tentative selection letter for El Paso, TX.
                            You're probably the first November 2010 applicant I've read about who's moved anywhere in the process beyond receiving their NOR. Congratulations. What was your score on the exam if you don't mind me asking and do you have Veteran's preference?

Comment

Congrats and Goodluck!

Comment

• How do I change my geographical preference?? Thanks

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5927 users online. 345 members and 5582 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X