300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JReidy3695 View Post
    I've got a question about the waiting process. I took the 12/10 CBPO exam and when I received my NOR, it said my eligibility expires in 12/11. If the wait to get a TO is as long as people are saying (Over 1 year) does that mean most of us will have to retest come the end of the year anyway?
    I don't know if it is similar to the ICE 1811's process I am currently in or not. According to them I 'expired' 8/2010. Since then I have had my background, medical, and received a spot on 'the list'. I tested 7/2009, interview 8/2010. I believe I interviewed the day before I 'expired' although no one seemed concerned I get in before that date, I think it was just a coincidence.

Comment

• My Background just went to Pending after 15 months in TSU. I guess I have to update the credit portion??!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JReidy3695 View Post
        I've got a question about the waiting process. I took the 12/10 CBPO exam and when I received my NOR, it said my eligibility expires in 12/11. If the wait to get a TO is as long as people are saying (Over 1 year) does that mean most of us will have to retest come the end of the year anyway?
        It depends. The hiring center will usually extend your score to a year at max, IF there is no new announcement for the position after your NOR expires. Or for example, if your NOR ends like you say on 12/11, and if they open up an announcement on 1/12. They will let it expire, and ask you retest, so they pick the best applicant possible for the position. If there isn't going to be a new announcement till late 12'/early 13', they will extend it.

Comment

• Had the drug test done on Friday. Today everything went back to green on CASS. Guess it's the waiting game again.

Comment

• New to the forum. I'm a GS-12 journeyman CBPO on the CA SWB border...if you got any questions that I could possibly answer, let me know!

Comment

• Originally posted by SDfed619 View Post
              New to the forum. I'm a GS-12 journeyman CBPO on the CA SWB border...if you got any questions that I could possibly answer, let me know!
              Do you know if your port put in a request to hire people yet? I'm still waiting since 09'.

Comment

• As of now, there have been no new-hires.
                Originally posted by psygenix View Post
                Do you know if your port put in a request to hire people yet? I'm still waiting since 09'.

Comment

• Theres a FLETC class starting next week so there are new hires. There's one of 48 that is there now.

Comment

• I'm from New Orleans and it's been since 1/25/11 since i got my test results. Has anyone heard about TO's in New Orleans or elsewhere in LA??

Comment

• I had my medical and fitness test in October 2008, drug test in November 2008. I've never had to re-do either and CASS has never shown them to be expired.

Comment

• My Background Expired today for the Second time on Cass
                        I did my Credit check few months ago.. what could this be?

I called the Hotline and it said the BI is Cleared...
                        Last edited by Rshen11; 03-10-2011, 10:35 AM.
                        CBPO
                        GEO - NY/JFK
                        TO - 01/29/09
                        TSU - 05/05/09

Background cleared on 6/10/09
                        Expired 6/10/11
                        Met with BI for second Bi 10/30/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Rshen11 View Post
                          My Background Expired today for the Second time on Cass

It could be that CASS is behind in updating your status, and it's suppose to show a green check. It could also mean that you'll be scheduled a poly in the near future- or your background is being looked at a 2nd time- which happened to me, when I redid my pre-employment forms a 2nd time in 2010.

Comment

• What does the second background consist of? Is it just the same as the 1st only a second time..
                            CBPO
                            GEO - NY/JFK
                            TO - 01/29/09
                            TSU - 05/05/09

Background cleared on 6/10/09
                            Expired 6/10/11
                            Met with BI for second Bi 10/30/2011

Comment

What does the second background consist of? Is it just the same as the 1st only a second time..
                              They will either:
                              A- Do a refresh on your 1st BI with a new credit check and release forms
                              B- Do a Poly
                              C- Have you do a Complete BI once more (meeting an investigator and having it adjudicated by IA just like the first time)

You won't know until they contact you...
                              CBPO
                              Written: 08/29/2007
                              EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

My Background Expired today for the Second time on Cass

I had the same situation but on Tuesday. Today, the hotline finally caught up with CASS and now states my background is pending in the security office. I just hope by the time calls start going out for San Diego, CA everything will be cleared again. With my luck, I am going to have to fill out the pre-employment forms since I only had to do the FCRA last year.

For those who had to do their pre-employment forms for a second time: did your pre-employement forms change to incompleted in CASS? Right now, only my background is still pending.
                                Last edited by Thoughtless; 03-10-2011, 09:33 PM.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7645 users online. 448 members and 7197 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X