Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone know if there is a height/weight/BMI chart online anywhere for CBPO applicants?

Comment

• Does anyone knows how strick they are on the background? I got fired from a job and I hope it does not affect me.

Comment

• Cbp

Does anyone know how to add a location, I selected two when I signed up for the test and would like to add a third one if possible. Also does anyone know where I can find find a copy of the location codes? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• CBP Union supports 6c coverage

Check out this latest blurb from NTEU http://cbpunion.org/LEO/LEO.aspx

Comment

• Originally posted by Bullitt107
            Check out this latest blurb from NTEU http://cbpunion.org/LEO/LEO.aspx
            If CBP officers were to get 6c retirement, my guess is that the CBPO position would be even more extremely competitive. I hope I get in soon! lol.

Comment

• Hi everone,
              Quick question, I am in the hiring process, for CBP and I had access to CASS for the first month, then my file never existed and I could never access it again? But a bit later my background investigation started, as well as my medical. My question is, does anyone have a phone number where I can contact someone to fix the error with CASS? thanks.

Comment

• "early consideration" ?

Does anyone know what "early consideration" means exactly? Is it early consideration for test writing or selection? Minnesota is on top 3 pick for locations so just wondering how to interpret it. Any present CBP's know anything about these northern postings? Good, bad or indifferent? Thanks!

"Early Consideration: Early consideration will be given to applicants who register for the written test by January 26, 2007 for referral for positions located in Alaska, California, Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota and Washington (state). "

Comment

• "Early Consideration: Early consideration will be given to applicants who register for the written test by January 26, 2007 for referral for positions located in Alaska, California, Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota and Washington (state). "

From reading this, it seems that it is an early consideration for selection.

Comment

• Got my results

I received my results yesterday, took the exam back on 2/14/07. Scored an 89. How long does the regular process take? Is it all within the year or so? My score expires 3/08 as per the letter. Is it faster because of the locations I chose or will it delay it even more? I chose NM and SW-Texas. I live in El Paso and the Metro area would be ideal for me.

Comment

• Does anyone know what CBP officers do at the Naval Weapons station in Newport News VA?
                      Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

• "Does anyone know what CBP officers do at the Naval Weapons station in Newport News VA?"
                        Not sure about that specific base, but we as CBP Officers many times go onto military bases to clear(process) returning military from overseas. This includes but is not limited to-paperwork, collecting fees, x raying items and also arresting people on outstanding warrants, etc.

Comment

• Thanks for the info CBPSDJohn.
                          Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

• so have we yet to determine what is the CBP test out of??? is it out of 100?

Comment

• Hey guys, I took the assessment 2/09/07, results came back with an 89 and I just received my tentative offer packet 3/9/07. My tentative offer is for a position in Virginia (I selected NC, SC and VA). Does anyone know if it's possible to change my qualification to a GS-7 if I meet the requirements. I didn't read all of the requirements when I initially applied and have been notified by several coworkers that we qualify for the GS-7 position. I work for TSA and have done so for almost 5 years. I understand that this can qualify me for the GS-7 position. I understand that I may not be offered a GS-7 position but I also don't want to sell myself short if I am able to start in a higher pay band. Thanks in advance for anyone who helps. This site has been a great help so far.
                              Assessment: Passed (89) 2/9/07
                              Qualifications: Pending
                              VBT: 4/12/07 rescheduled 6/5/07 Passed 6/21/07
                              Medical: Passed 3/21/07
                              Fitness Test: Passed 3/21/07
                              Background: In security office
                              Drug Test: Scheduled for 6/27/07

Comment

• Originally posted by NYSPGreg
                                so have we yet to determine what is the CBP test out of??? is it out of 100?

it's out of 100...

but with vet points your score can go over 100

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9903 users online. 475 members and 9428 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X