Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Khue View Post
    Hey Sr20,

My medical expired. They sent me a self-certification to complete and return to them. It's a form to let them know if there is any changes since my last medical exam. It's self certified. That's about it. My drug test expired. Its strange, my CASS shows my medical with a green check...

mine too
    CBPO
    GEO - NY/JFK
    TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
    PE Forms - Completed
    Fitness - Completed
    VBT - 03/09 - Completed
    Drug Screen - Completed
    Qual - 05/09 - Completed
    B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
    Medical - 05/09 - Completed
    TSU

EOD: ???
    FLETC: ???

Comment

• hey guys Bad news-- I lost my fone over the weekend and CBP tried to call.
      Good News They sent me an Email Instead.
      This email is to notify you that we have attempted to contact you in order to schedule you for a Pre-Employment Appointment requested by the Department of Homeland Security. Please contact us to schedule your Pre-Employment Appointment as soon as possible.
      Email came from :Comprehensive Health Services, Inc.

Could this be to do my Medical over? Or Drug test?
      CBPO
      GEO - NY/JFK
      TO - 01/29/09
      TSU - 05/05/09

Background cleared on 6/10/09
      Expired 6/10/11
      Met with BI for second Bi 10/30/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Rshen11 View Post
        Email came from :Comprehensive Health Services, Inc.

Could this be to do my Medical over? Or Drug test?
        Most likely your drug test. Your medical will come in the form of an e-mail update with a 4 page document to print out, fill out, and return via fax/mail/email.
        CBPO
        GEO - NY/JFK
        TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
        PE Forms - Completed
        Fitness - Completed
        VBT - 03/09 - Completed
        Drug Screen - Completed
        Qual - 05/09 - Completed
        B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
        Medical - 05/09 - Completed
        TSU

EOD: ???
        FLETC: ???

Comment

• Man, why do I get this horrible feeling I would miss the FLETC boat just like 2009...Its been almost 7 months from my 2nd BI pending to be cleared and the only call I got is Poly.
          TSU - 8/28/09
          TO - 3/2009
          On the job

Comment

• Originally posted by sr20 View Post
            Man, why do I get this horrible feeling I would miss the FLETC boat just like 2009...Its been almost 7 months from my 2nd BI pending to be cleared and the only call I got is Poly.
            Once you're in TSU, regardless of if something needs updating, you still remain in TSU. So any calls that would go to you, will still go to you.

Comment

• It seems like the people who have been called for drug testing, are those in the California and NY/JFK area- with a TO date of early 09'.

Comment

• Lets just hope we start getting the calls for the job hah
                CBPO
                GEO - NY/JFK
                TO - 01/29/09
                TSU - 05/05/09

Background cleared on 6/10/09
                Expired 6/10/11
                Met with BI for second Bi 10/30/2011

Comment

• Has anyone that applied to the most recent posting heard anything? Schedule test, quals met, ect...

Comment

• Originally posted by DirtSailor View Post
                    Has anyone that applied to the most recent posting heard anything? Schedule test, quals met, ect...
                    I'd be happy to hear something within a year let alone a few months. In reality, I'm prepared for this to be up to a 5 year process.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180Degrees View Post
                      I'd be happy to hear something within a year let alone a few months. In reality, I'm prepared for this to be up to a 5 year process.
                      I'm not asking for much ... maybe just an email saying we got your app lol.

The Border Patrol posting seems to be moving much faster though!

Comment

• Hello everyone. Been watching for a while but first time posting. Took the test in December for Northern NY. Anyone else on here for Northern NY?

Comment

• Sf/ oakland cbpo anyone still waiting?
                          Cbpo:
                          Exam date: 12/08
                          TO: 01/09 NOR: 94
                          Geo: SF/Oakland
                          Med & Drug: 03/09 CLEAR
                          VBT: 04/09 CLEAR
                          Background: 05/09 CLEAR
                          TSU: 06/09.......
                          Bi: renewal 06/10 Clear
                          Drug: CLEAR 04/11
                          BACKGROUND: 03/11 CLEAR

Comment

• Scored 110 on the exam (I have 10 pt. Vet status w/ P. Heart)...got my results about a month ago. Can anyone tell me what my next step(s) would be? I am applying for the Northern WA border (Blaine, Lynden, Sumas).

Thanks for any and all responses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coach62 View Post
                              Scored 110 on the exam (I have 10 pt. Vet status w/ P. Heart)...got my results about a month ago. Can anyone tell me what my next step(s) would be? I am applying for the Northern WA border (Blaine, Lynden, Sumas).

Thanks for any and all responses.
                              Tentative offers (TO) are given based on score. Usually it will start at max score which is 110, and usually go down in blocks of 10. If CBP decides their current applicant pool is diminishing, they offer TOs until quotas are met.

Your score is as high as it could get, but it's anyone's guess as to when CBP will start sending out TOs. Just wait, because when they start sending out TOs, you'll probably be one of the first to get one.

Comment

• I've got a question about the waiting process. I took the 12/10 CBPO exam and when I received my NOR, it said my eligibility expires in 12/11. If the wait to get a TO is as long as people are saying (Over 1 year) does that mean most of us will have to retest come the end of the year anyway?
                                Last edited by JReidy3695; 03-10-2011, 03:54 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5392 users online. 279 members and 5113 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X