300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CucamongSooner View Post
    Right, so do I check no, or leave blank. I would think no could have negative implications. I'm definitely overthinking this.
    It's a yes or no question. Anyone who is eligible for reinstatement would check "yes" and anyone who is not eligible for reinstatement checks "no"

You are not eligible.
    He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
    shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
    - Psalm 91:1

On Ignore - A few folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cman21 View Post
      Don't know what happened to you but did you really want to do the same thing everyday and act like a monkey with a stamper?? Good for you, get out. Can't believe I even looked at this job years ago. Please EVERYONE drop out. Don't let them hold you hostage.
      I don't even have a stamp, and hold you hostage, in this bad economical time why wouldn't someone want a job that pays 100K a year. I don't see how you can comment on a job that you don't even do.

Comment

• I for one want this job.
        CBPO
        Test: 12/6/10

NOR: 1/25/11
        T.O. 5/25/11
        Geo: Laredo, TX
        NYPD
        Test: 2/2011
        NOR: 5/4/11
        List #: 1XX

Comment

• I would like to know why my medical and drug have gone back to pending (1.5 years after first being in TSU) without being contacted for anything.

Comment

• Currently my Drug test is Pending as well.. I have yet to be Contacted..alot of us are in the same boat..
            CBPO
            GEO - NY/JFK
            TO - 01/29/09
            TSU - 05/05/09

Background cleared on 6/10/09
            Expired 6/10/11
            Met with BI for second Bi 10/30/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by FedUp13 View Post
              I don't even have a stamp, and hold you hostage, in this bad economical time why wouldn't someone want a job that pays 100K a year. I don't see how you can comment on a job that you don't even do.
              is it really 100k? thats a shock! it said 30 something starting....not trying to sound stupid because I did take the last test for this job.
              “I'm glad to hear that the Chief (of Police) is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail.”

Comment

• Originally posted by rocknroll View Post
                is it really 100k? thats a shock! it said 30 something starting....not trying to sound stupid because I did take the last test for this job.
                It's more accurate to say that it may end up becoming a 100K job.

There are plenty of GS-12 Journeyman CBPOs out there who won't be seeing 100K this year...or at anytime in the near future.

Current base salary for a GS-12 step 1 is roughly 69K-78K, depending on locality pay. To the extent that overtime, differential pay and holiday pay is available to a given Officer/port/location, a GS-12 might see well over a 100K a year...or less than 80K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cman21 View Post
                  Don't know what happened to you but did you really want to do the same thing everyday and act like a monkey with a stamper?? Good for you, get out. Can't believe I even looked at this job years ago. Please EVERYONE drop out. Don't let them hold you hostage.
                  Don't get me wrong. It's a good job if you know what you're getting yourself into. I'm merely commenting on the hiring process. It's rubbish. And it's not just at CBP, it's all throughout the federal government. It has been said many times before, but the Fed loses so many highly qualified people because they make them wait forever, repeat steps in the process because of expirations, etc. It's just absurd.
                  "He made the night a little brighter where ever he would go. The old lamplighter of long, long ago."

Comment

• Just wanted to let you all know that today, I was called and scheduled for my Drug Test. I have a SWB location: San Ysidro and have a TO of Jan 09 with a TSU date of Sept. 09. The last time I had a drug test was 9/08 for Border Patrol and it was transferred over to CBP. Here's keeping my finger's crossed for more people getting the call.

Comment

• I received a call to schedule my drug test today as well. Geographical preference of CA - San Diego and a TO of April '09.

Comment

• Also San Diego here and 2009 TO... Today I was informed that my medical and PFT1 have expired and that I will be contacted to redo those. I took my second drug test in mid-February. Hopefully they are trying to get some of us SD geo preferences squared away for offers...

Comment

• I declined an offer for SWB (April 2011 EOD) two days ago. The MHC personnel who called said that offers are being made to applicants with vet preference and currently in TSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2g2gn View Post
                            I declined an offer for SWB (April 2011 EOD) two days ago. The MHC personnel who called said that offers are being made to applicants with vet preference and currently in TSU.
                            Could you tell us your Geo preference and if possible why you decline the position? Perhaps ICE or BPA called ealier?

Comment

• Originally posted by psygenix View Post
                              Could you tell us your Geo preference and if possible why you decline the position? Perhaps ICE or BPA called ealier?
                              My Geo Pref is WA. I just dont want to relocate.

Comment

• You would not even believe this. Just when I thought I was done with CPB and completely washed my hands of this ridiculous process I got a call to polygraph. Here's the kicker: I just tried to plug my info into CASS and I'm not even in there anymore! How can I get called to polygraph if I'm no longer even under consideration?

Is the poly an indicator that they are looking to hire for my geo-pref (Dulles IAD)? Any insight would be much appreciated.
                                "He made the night a little brighter where ever he would go. The old lamplighter of long, long ago."

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9473 users online. 469 members and 9004 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X