Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting. Must of been low key, i didnt hear anything about it til this morning. Just curious if it was new, or locales that didnt reach their target nmber of applicants.

Comment

• I just got an email to update my Medical. I have to send in the form within a week.

Comment

• what port are you going for? that seems like a good sign since i thought they were only updating those that are going to be hired soon
        CBPO
        TO - 05/08 JFK
        EOD - 12/05/2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Rshen11 View Post
          Pretty sure everyone in TSU got it..
          I got it too...but I am not in TSU (anymore anyway)....I was until my medical and DT expired on 1/14.

Comment

• GDW question

I feel like this is a stupid question, but on the PDF I printed to fill out the Grade Determination Worksheet all the month/date/year fields already have "MM/DD/YY" filled out in them. Am I just supposed to right ove that, or white them out? Is there another verion of this form somewhere? I just don't want to do something wrong and jeopardize my chances.

Comment

• 900 pages and 2 years in waiting. Adios CBP.
              "He made the night a little brighter where ever he would go. The old lamplighter of long, long ago."

Comment

• Got scheduled for a poly...wish me luck!
                TSU - 8/28/09
                TO - 3/2009
                On the job

Comment

• Originally posted by sr20 View Post
                  Got scheduled for a poly...wish me luck!
                  What's your Geo?

Comment

• great! I can't believe you are getting called before me, arent you for JFK? Maybe because you are still in TSU? I've been dropped due to my drug test expiring.
                    CBPO
                    GEO - NY/JFK
                    TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
                    PE Forms - Completed
                    Fitness - Completed
                    VBT - 03/09 - Completed
                    Drug Screen - Completed
                    Qual - 05/09 - Completed
                    B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
                    Medical - 05/09 - Completed
                    TSU

EOD: ???
                    FLETC: ???

Comment

• Originally posted by SSG_MP View Post
                      What's your Geo?
                      WA, Northern Borders...
                      TSU - 8/28/09
                      TO - 3/2009
                      On the job

Comment

• Originally posted by TuffStuffCBP View Post
                        great! I can't believe you are getting called before me, arent you for JFK? Maybe because you are still in TSU? I've been dropped due to my drug test expiring.
                        Dont worry, I gave up on JFK long time ago. I took the exam same time as you. Didnt hear anything from it so I switch my GEO Jan 09.

Actually, I'm out of TSU a while back for my 2nd BI. So Im still pending on CASS.
                        TSU - 8/28/09
                        TO - 3/2009
                        On the job

Comment

• Guys, I'm sorry to ask such novice questions, but my paperworks due tomorrow and I haven't been able to get an answer to this. On form of612 question 4 asks if I've ever been a federal civilian employee. Then it goes on to parts 4a through 4d about things like rank. I answered no, but then question 5 asks if I'm eligible for reinstatement based on career or career-conditional federal status. I don't know if I'm supposed to leave that blank or check no, and its driving me crazy. Sorry to be a spaz, but I don't want to be dismissed for a clerical error.

Comment

• Originally posted by CucamongSooner View Post
                            Guys, I'm sorry to ask such novice questions, but my paperworks due tomorrow and I haven't been able to get an answer to this. On form of612 question 4 asks if I've ever been a federal civilian employee. Then it goes on to parts 4a through 4d about things like rank. I answered no, but then question 5 asks if I'm eligible for reinstatement based on career or career-conditional federal status. I don't know if I'm supposed to leave that blank or check no, and its driving me crazy. Sorry to be a spaz, but I don't want to be dismissed for a clerical error.
                            Since you've never been a federal civilian employee there's no way you could be reinstated as a civilian (because you've never held a position)
                            He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High
                            shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
                            - Psalm 91:1

On Ignore - A few folks.

Comment

• Right, so do I check no, or leave blank. I would think no could have negative implications. I'm definitely overthinking this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lamp Lighter View Post
                                900 pages and 2 years in waiting. Adios CBP.
                                Don't know what happened to you but did you really want to do the same thing everyday and act like a monkey with a stamper?? Good for you, get out. Can't believe I even looked at this job years ago. Please EVERYONE drop out. Don't let them hold you hostage.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7824 users online. 409 members and 7415 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X