Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^So after you receive the packet and the TO you send it in, and then you will be able to access CASS? Do they send u an email then lol?

Comment

• Originally posted by 2Eagles View Post
      ^^So after you receive the packet and the TO you send it in, and then you will be able to access CASS? Do they send u an email then lol?
      In your TO, there will be your applicant number (which is the number you need to access CASS), from that moment on you can log on to see your progress.
      CBPO
      Written: 08/29/2007
      EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• The packet consists of your tenative offer (T.O.) which has your application ID number and instructions to log in CASS. Then you have the rest of the fun stuff to fill out. You have like 2 wks to complete everything. 3 Finger print cards, start looking for your nearest precinct or etc that does finger printing. It also comes with instructions for the E-Qip. So be prepared to gather all information for your background. I suggest you guys to make copies of EVERYTHING for your record. You're going to need it.
        TSU - 8/28/09
        TO - 3/2009
        On the job

Comment

• Originally posted by Collapse7 View Post
          What is your score? Mine was 88, I just changed to SWB AZ with the same thinking.
          I scored a 99 without any vet points

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
            GEO pref change has to be done prior to receiving your TO, once you receive a TO for one location you can only change it when another opening period comes along. The change is done by calling MHC and probably a form stating the change will have to be filled out and sent in, but a simple call might suffice.
            In the past, when MHC actually mailed out NOR's, they included a second page that was to be used for information updates, including geographic preference.

Comment

• Maybe this is a good thing?

I am a February 2009 tester (April 09 TO, CA - SW Border) and my drug test status in CASS changed back to pending in November 2010. Today I received a phone call and was scheduled to take another drug test. I like to think that they wouldn't bother re-testing me if they planned on purging me from the process in 22 days when the FCIP ends. We'll see. I've been wrong more than I've been right throughout this process.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolts56 View Post
                Maybe this is a good thing?

I am a February 2009 tester (April 09 TO, CA - SW Border) and my drug test status in CASS changed back to pending in November 2010. Today I received a phone call and was scheduled to take another drug test. I like to think that they wouldn't bother re-testing me if they planned on purging me from the process in 22 days when the FCIP ends. We'll see. I've been wrong more than I've been right throughout this process.
                Anyone here in TSU 2.0 + who had their drug test expire recently get scheduled to re-test? The last person to receive "the call" here for the southwest border had her drug test done the prior week. If applicants with non-border POEs are receiving their calls to re-test, that theory goes out the window.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Thoughtless;2649411]Anyone here in TSU 2.0 + who had their drug test expire recently get scheduled to re-test? The last person to receive "the call" here for the southwest border had her drug test done the prior week. If applicants with non-border POEs are receiving their calls to re-test, that theory goes out the window.[/QUOTE

FYI, My drug test expired a few weeks ago. Never got Resceduled.. I called them to see what was going on and if i can schedule.. THey said they will call me.. so now im just waiting..
                  CBPO
                  GEO - NY/JFK
                  TO - 01/29/09
                  TSU - 05/05/09

Background cleared on 6/10/09
                  Expired 6/10/11
                  Met with BI for second Bi 10/30/2011

Comment

• wow...they just pulled my credit again...i hope this can be a sign of something...lol
                    TSU - 8/28/09
                    TO - 3/2009
                    On the job

Comment

• Well kiddos, I don't want to get your hopes up, but today I saw 13 new trainees at our port today. Pretty big group, I just don't know if it's one class or more. I guess they are starting to call people. I wish you all the best.
                      *****CBP Officer*****
                      Hot South Texas

Comment

• Originally posted by genolrd View Post
                        Well kiddos, I don't want to get your hopes up, but today I saw 13 new trainees at our port today. Pretty big group, I just don't know if it's one class or more. I guess they are starting to call people. I wish you all the best.
                        I wonder if they were all VFW's? Power to em, whoever they are.
                        Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
                        Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thek9 View Post
                          I wonder if they were all VFW's? Power to em, whoever they are.
                          Well there is always going to be people starting work somewhere. Just because they arent on the internet talking about it doesnt mean "nobody" gets hired. There is still attrition and firings and retirees, etc that need to be replaced. As silly and impersonal as gov't hiring is, they do have a clue about what they are doing. Plain and simple they dont take 25,000 apps just for fun. Unless of course (wait for it...) DUN DUN DUN! They are shi*-canning everyone in TSU. It'll all come clear soon enough.

Comment

• I don't know if they are VFW or fresh out of college but some looked kinda young and others looked a bit older, so who knows. Also, who knows when they applied, time line, etc. Like barnaj said, not everyone who gets hired is on the forums. For all we know, the people on the forum are probably about <1% of the pool of applicants. Just hope for the best, and in the mean time, continue with your workouts, running and getting into shape. With all this time that has past between your test and getting into TSU limbo, there should be no reason to show up to FLETC unprepared. The last thing you want do is get so close for nothing. Patients is a virtue. I know it's easier said than done, but someone has to be positive.
                            *****CBP Officer*****
                            Hot South Texas

Comment

• hello everyone, i got a quick question has anyone done a port swap body for body, im currently in el paso tx and am looking to get back to the east coast as im from ny. i currently talking to one officer in az who wants to come to el paso and he knows a officer in maryland who wants his spot in az. so i would go to maryland. but my question is how do i go about this and more or less how long does something like this take?? thanks in advance
                              "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoughtless View Post
                                Anyone here in TSU 2.0 + who had their drug test expire recently get scheduled to re-test? The last person to receive "the call" here for the southwest border had her drug test done the prior week. If applicants with non-border POEs are receiving their calls to re-test, that theory goes out the window.
                                Hey I take my drug test for both Border Patrol and CBPO tomorrow. I also got the call this morning for CBPO interview next Thursday. I had to cancel my original interview last month on 1/11/11 because of some training I had at work. I thought they would take longer but I was glad and surprised they scheduled me for tomorrow. I am also an April 09 tester for the Southwest Border.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 11765 users online. 444 members and 11321 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X