Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there anyone still waiting for the results? I haven't received the email that has been mentioned here, yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnonymousPerson View Post
      What I don't understand is this: Why would CBP put a posting on USAJOBS in November if there are already 10,000 candidates waiting to get into FLETC? That doesn't make much sense to me, especially considering it was before anyone knew that the FCIP would come to an end in March.
      The writing was most certainly on the wall and they new ALL those people in TSU were dead men walking. So it was time to refill the bathtub with hot water.

Comment

• Originally posted by jgcyrano View Post
        Is there anyone still waiting for the results? I haven't received the email that has been mentioned here, yet.
        Still waiting here!...it looks as though all that have received their scores so far have been from the East coast...just an observation!

Comment

• Originally posted by annv06 View Post
          Still waiting here!...it looks as though all that have received their scores so far have been from the East coast...just an observation!
          I agree! I just checked that out myself. However when i called MHC this morning the (kind) lady said results were sent this morning but geezzzzzzzz was she in a rush to get off. GOSH!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dubb18 View Post
            I agree! I just checked that out myself. However when i called MHC this morning the (kind) lady said results were sent this morning but geezzzzzzzz was she in a rush to get off. GOSH!!!
            You dont have to wait for the mail to come. Just go to www.applicationmanager.gov

Comment

• Originally posted by barnaj View Post
              You dont have to wait for the mail to come. Just go to www.applicationmanager.gov
              But it requires an application number. How do you get that number?

Comment

• i am from eastcoast still no result for me....:'(

Comment

• 92 from Buffalo, heard only people from Buffalo wanna work in Buffalo. Hope that is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by bonanza1 View Post
                    92 from Buffalo, heard only people from Buffalo wanna work in Buffalo. Hope that is true.
                    Yes true...Buffalo is also about 100% staffed right now and is far from being a priority port.

Comment

• For those who have knowledge on the subject: What are the ports that are "near-impossible" to be hired at?
                      CBP Officer
                      Initial Application: 11/16/10
                      Test Exam: 12/13/10
                      Notice of Results: 1/25/11 (GS-07: 92)
                      New Geography (SWB): 9/14/11
                      Tentative Offer: 9/29/11
                      Medical/PFT1: 10/25/11

Comment

• Received my NOR today with a rating of 100. I have no military experience, so no additional vet preference points. I am a current federal employee and have applied to a geographical location with "Few Vacancies". Any idea what I can expect in terms of an available slot? I'm assuming that for a location with "Few Vacancies" it is typically based upon turn-over.

Thanks and good luck to everyone.

Comment

• i also scored 90 i heard that cbp are only accepting 250 applicants this years so it going to be a long wait even though time goes fast before u know it most of us will get called. GOOD LUCK TO ALL.....

Comment

• Originally posted by AnonymousPerson View Post
                            For those who have knowledge on the subject: What are the ports that are "near-impossible" to be hired at?
                            I let you know after The POTUS speech tonight.
                            Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
                            Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

• Any ports other than SWB ports are not the priority.

Comment

• Any ORD folks in here?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9470 users online. 475 members and 8995 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X