Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the same boat with the waiting for the NOR, very excited to see how I did as well! I applied for JFK myself.
    CBPO
    Test: 12/6/10

NOR: 1/25/11
    T.O. 5/25/11
    Geo: Laredo, TX
    NYPD
    Test: 2/2011
    NOR: 5/4/11
    List #: 1XX

Comment

• Coming up on two years since I was refered to TSU for Dulles. Now that I'm close to getting on with MPDC my friends have admitted that they were concerned for my mental health. They thought I was imagining that I got a job with Customs. Haha.
      Last edited by Lamp Lighter; 01-18-2011, 10:07 AM.
      "He made the night a little brighter where ever he would go. The old lamplighter of long, long ago."

Comment

• I am taking the exam in Feb. The test prep package doesn't have a math section. I used the ICE test prep math section to study, but can anyone tell me if they have a math section. It seemed odd that they would not include that in the test prep.
        BPA:
        BPA exam: 2/23/11
        NOR: 3/2/11 (92)
        TSL1: 06/03/11
        TSL2: 06/03/11
        Medical: 7/7/11 (Being reviewed)
        PFT1: 7/7/11 Cleared
        Structured Interview:7/14/11-Passed
        BI: In the Security Office

HSI SA:
        Applied: 06/07/11

Comment

• Originally posted by dnj1107 View Post
          I am taking the exam in Feb. The test prep package doesn't have a math section. I used the ICE test prep math section to study, but can anyone tell me if they have a math section. It seemed odd that they would not include that in the test prep.
          Took it 12/06 and there is math on there buddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by koalica View Post
            Thanks. I took everything once, updated my credit back in June, redid my medical about three months ago and was contacted for a second drug test earlier this week. That was about it, no poly or 2nd fitness. I'm scheduled for my PFT2 next week.

From what I was told, a recent availability of funds enabled them to start pushing a good chunk of people through before March.

It seems like we both entered TSU at around the same time so you might be surprised with a call soon too. Here's hoping!

Good luck and hang in there
            Even though we do have the similar timeline, I doubt I'll be getting the call anytime soon. I applied for Washington, Northern Borders.

Since the whole process started, I was also updated the credit and interviewed for 2nd BI. Never got a call for retesting for medical, fitness, or drug. Never got the call for PFT2 or Poly. Heck, my 2nd BI is still pending in CASS and its been over 3 months now.

Good Luck with everything, give us an update or any news, if you can, when you get to FLETC...
            TSU - 8/28/09
            TO - 3/2009
            On the job

Comment

• Originally posted by Successfullgirl View Post
              Congratulations KOALICA !!!
              What did the offer you GS-5 ?
              What Airport or Location would you be at ?
              Does the training start at FLETC 4Months in total or anything before at your Location ?
              I am very happy for you
              This is my Year ! Cbp officer 2011

Comment

• I have my fitness in an hour in half. My medical transferred over from Border Patrol

Comment

• I got the email for the poly today. Taking it in February. Poly Shmoly. Hire me already, damnit. If everyone in Congress and the Senate would have to take a poly as a condition for pre-employment..
                  Last edited by sandwichman; 01-19-2011, 11:29 AM.
                  CBP written test Miami, FL
                  11/10/2007
                  NOR letter 01/16/2008
                  VBT 4/2/2008 (passed)
                  Forms 6/2/2009 completed
                  Med exam 4/6/2009 completed
                  9/4/2009
                  Physical exam 4/6/2009 (passed)
                  drug test 5/7/2009 (passed)
                  TO 5/12/2009 (2nd one,
                  never got first)
                  qualifications completed
                  BI interview 9/30/2009
                  BI cleared/referred to TSU 10/30/2009
                  poly: Mar 2011
                  updated e-Qip & All Forms: Sep/Oct 2011
                  BI interview II: Dec 2011/Jan 2012

Comment

• I got a call from MHC saying they will be sending out test result late January into early Febuary...due to lot of applicants
                    Last edited by d2ep; 01-19-2011, 02:53 PM.

Comment

• *Sigh. From being in TSU since June 2009, now my cass shows all green marks except for the drug test... I know some of you had to renew your background for every year, mine has been more than a year and it still shows a green check mark... is this normal? I hope to get back before FCIP expires. Talk about a roller coaster ride. I am starting to believe this career is too good to be true for me.
                      Last edited by Khue; 01-20-2011, 01:30 PM.
                      TO: 4/09/09
                      Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                      TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• Originally posted by Khue View Post
                        *Sigh. From being in TSU since June 2009, now my cass shows all green marks except for the drug test... I know some of you have have to renew your background for every year, mine has been more than a year and it still shows a green check mark... is this normal? I hope to get back before FCIP expires. Talk about a roller coaster ride. I am starting to believe this career is too good to be true for me.
                        San Diego, CA Southwest Border applicant here on a similar timeline as you. As of today, my drug test has expired on CASS with everything else still green. The hotline, which is usually the most up to date, still shows it as completed - weird. Rest assured. You're not alone on that roller coaster ride.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoughtless View Post
                          San Diego, CA Southwest Border applicant here on a similar timeline as you. As of today, my drug test has expired on CASS with everything else still green. The hotline, which is usually the most up to date, still shows it as completed - weird. Rest assured. You're not alone on that roller coaster ride.
                          Same here. My drug test has been pending since November. But when koalica got the call she had a drug test earlier that week (see previous page of this thread), so maybe the drug test will be followed by the call.
                          Last edited by Bolts56; 01-20-2011, 02:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bolts56 View Post
                            Same here. My drug test has been pending since November. But when koalica got the call she had a drug test earlier that week (see previous page of this thread), so maybe the drug test will be followed by the call.
                            I do wish it work that way, but more likely for you two since your location is SW. Mine is northern border, but please prove me wrong.
                            Last edited by Khue; 01-20-2011, 02:10 PM.
                            TO: 4/09/09
                            Background: Met with BI on 6/18/09
                            TSU: 6/11/09

Comment

• I took my written test for cbpo on dec 12 and no NOR yet.
                              I took the written test for bpa on Jan 9 and got NOR on 1/20.

Comment

• Originally posted by Daking0fqueens View Post
                                I took my written test for cbpo on dec 12 and no NOR yet.
                                I took the written test for bpa on Jan 9 and got NOR on 1/20.
                                I'm sure there were a lot more applicants/testers for the CBPO test.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8640 users online. 477 members and 8163 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X