Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations !!!
    What did the offer you GS-5 ?
    What Airport or Location would you be at ?
    Does the training start at FLETC 4Months in total or anything before at your Location ?
    I am very happy for you
    This is my Year ! Cbp officer 2011

Comment

• Thoughtless,

They are re-doing your credit score and doing basic computer backgrounds. That's what happened to me. Everything was cleared but it didn't say you have been referred. It will take at least 2 months pending the outcome of this FCIP nonsense. Best of luck to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by seeOH View Post
        Thoughtless,

They are re-doing your credit score and doing basic computer backgrounds. That's what happened to me. Everything was cleared but it didn't say you have been referred. It will take at least 2 months pending the outcome of this FCIP nonsense. Best of luck to you.
        Credit score, medical self-cert, and basic BI reclears were already completed last September. At that time, I was removed from TSU and CASS stated my pre-employment forms were pending. I was back in TSU after two weeks. This is the first time I have been removed from TSU with all green checks still in tact. A few other posters on Delphi are sharing the same experiences.

Comment

• T checked my CASS. Same thing with all green check marks. Little strange.
          Geo: Illinois
          Test Score: 94
          Quals: GS-7
          T.O.: 8/7/2007
          Referred to Schedule EOD

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die"

Comment

• Took my test 12/10/2010 - Have not received NOR yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Thoughtless View Post
              Credit score, medical self-cert, and basic BI reclears were already completed last September. At that time, I was removed from TSU and CASS stated my pre-employment forms were pending. I was back in TSU after two weeks. This is the first time I have been removed from TSU with all green checks still in tact. A few other posters on Delphi are sharing the same experiences.
              Did your driver's license expire or is it about to? That's the only other thing I can think of that I've heard of or dealt with....

Comment

• Can anyone tell me how they contact you to do your drug test again, mine expired. Phone, email, or mail? I have not been paying attention to CASS and I just randomly looked today and saw my Drug Test pending and I do not know how long it has been like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arewethereyet View Post
                  Took my test 12/10/2010 - Have not received NOR yet
                  i took the test on 12/06/2010 and no NOR yet but I heard by end of the month they will be sending them out.

Guys who are in tsu and.further how long usually does one get their TO after they recieve their NOR? I am asking because I might go on vacation for couple of months and I do not want to slow the hirimg process. Do you have to fill out any kind of forms when you get your TO? or does it come after certain amount of time?
                  Last edited by d2ep; 01-17-2011, 07:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by d2ep View Post
                    i took the test on 12/06/2010 and no NOR yet but I heard by end of the month they will be sending them out.

Guys who are in tsu and.further how long usually does one get their TO after they recieve their NOR? I am asking because I might go on vacation for couple of months and I do not want to slow the hirimg process. Do you have to fill out any kind of forms when you get your TO? or does it come after certain amount of time?
                    It might be a month, it might be a couple of years, all depending on where you applied to and how many applicants scored higher than you... including those with VET preference. You will get a letter with a packet to complete within a 2-3 week timeframe. You should move on with your life as if you never applied...
                    I must add that a TO is not guaranteed just because you passed.
                    Last edited by yoda; 01-17-2011, 07:58 PM.
                    CBPO
                    Written: 08/29/2007
                    EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by waitingny View Post
                      Can anyone tell me how they contact you to do your drug test again, mine expired. Phone, email, or mail? I have not been paying attention to CASS and I just randomly looked today and saw my Drug Test pending and I do not know how long it has been like that.
                      I am waiting to be called for my drug test too.. Drug test went to Pending Last week.. Im goign to give them a call tomorrow..
                      CBPO
                      GEO - NY/JFK
                      TO - 01/29/09
                      TSU - 05/05/09

Background cleared on 6/10/09
                      Expired 6/10/11
                      Met with BI for second Bi 10/30/2011

Comment

Likewise I took the test on 12/08/2010 and did not receive an NOR.
                        However, I did receive an email from the MHC reference my POE change from upstate NY to JFK.
                        They added that my NOR should be emailed to me in about two weeks! I can't wait to see how I did.

Good luck to all involved.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                          It might be a month, it might be a couple of years, all depending on where you applied to and how many applicants scored higher than you... including those with VET preference. You will get a letter with a packet to complete within a 2-3 week timeframe. You should move on with your life as if you never applied...
                          I must add that a TO is not guaranteed just because you passed.
                          I know that, I am not depending my future on this. I applied to this job because I saw a they are accepting applications so I was like what the hack might as well apply to try my luck. I asked this question because I am going out of country on vacation and I thought if I passed the test with good score and if they send out the TO within a month and I am not here and if I pass the deadline then I am out of luck and might have to do the test again next time they open and all. This way I have little knowledge that OK I passed the test and they might send out TO within a month so this way I know when to come back. But nothing is guaranteed so I am not all that worried but thank you for all your help.

BTW: I applied in NY/NJ EWR (Newark Liberty International Airport) I know few of my friends who applied in 06 they got hired within a year. (That time they had hiring frenzy and today is whole different scenario)
                          Last edited by d2ep; 01-17-2011, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HIGHCALIBER View Post
                            Likewise I took the test on 12/08/2010 and did not receive an NOR.
                            However, I did receive an email from the MHC reference my POE change from upstate NY to JFK.
                            They added that my NOR should be emailed to me in about two weeks! I can't wait to see how I did.

Good luck to all involved.
                            thank you, you as well and all those who applied as well

Comment

I asked this question because I am going to my country on vacation

Your country? Shouldn't the United States of America be "your country?" You might wanna re-think that, since you are perusing employment in federal law enforcement for the United States of America. Your allegiance to the United States will should come first and foremost, always. I'm not saying you aren't loyal to the US, but statements like that will get you some unwanted scrutiny and may even give the appearance that you can't be trusted. Good luck.
                              Last edited by rbakous1; 01-17-2011, 10:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rbakous1 View Post
                                Your country? Shouldn't the United States of America be "your country?" You might wanna re-think that, since you are perusing employment in federal law enforcement for the United States of America. Your allegiance to the United States will should come first and foremost, always. I'm not saying you aren't loyal to the US, but statements like that will get you some unwanted scrutiny and may even give the appearance that you can't be trusted. Good luck.
                                i meant i am going to country where I was born in and where i migrated from. I didn't mean it like that. but thanks it did make sense though

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10654 users online. 381 members and 10273 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X