300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoda,

"I can't keep waiting on this thing to come through, I keep getting older, and my options keep getting slimmer."

Your statement brought to mind that my oldest son is in the process with the United States Merchant Marine Academy. He could feasibly be on Uncle Sugars payroll before me. I've long since aged out of other FLEO options. Good luck with your next test.
    Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
    Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

• Happy Holidays everyone....

Comment

• Well...
        Gotta say that my second investigator was a really nice fellow, not uptight like the first guy, he also said that everything looked good and I shouldn't be running into any hang-up's once he's done submitting it. Lets hope this one goes through "quick"... He has to submit it by Friday! Lets see how long it takes for IA to go through with it!...
        Here's to hoping for a brighter New Year for all of us waiting!...
        CBPO
        Written: 08/29/2007
        EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Good luck Yoda............

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
            Well...
            Gotta say that my second investigator was a really nice fellow, not uptight like the first guy, he also said that everything looked good and I shouldn't be running into any hang-up's once he's done submitting it. Lets hope this one goes through "quick"... He has to submit it by Friday! Lets see how long it takes for IA to go through with it!...
            Hey I'm really glad for you. Hope it works out.

Comment

• I just received a letter for my Video Based Test scheduled for Jan 11.

Comment

• is it in downtown long beach?

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                  Well...
                  this could be your year Yoda.....

Comment

• Originally posted by nordy racer View Post
                    is it in downtown long beach?
                    Yes it is in downtown Long Beach. Did you get the same letter?

Comment

• Anyone have any news about the February 11th academy? Word is that it is still scheduled but may be cancelled.

Comment

• I just got my Medical checked off on my CASS without having to do one with CBPO. I guess my Border Patrol Medical transferred over. I'm assuming my first fitness will do so as well. I can live with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by ee78 View Post
                          I just got my Medical checked off on my CASS without having to do one with CBPO. I guess my Border Patrol Medical transferred over. I'm assuming my first fitness will do so as well. I can live with that.
                          cass?

Comment

• Originally posted by buenhec
                            Im an 08 tester for CBP and ICE, got my TO last month and a letter for my VBT in two weeks. I wonder if they are getting ready to hire or its just part of the slow process. My IEA background check completed today as well. I have seen more action from both agencies in the last 30 days than in the last two years. What gives?
                            You took the CBPO Written Test in 08, and just now getting a TO from that announcement?

Comment

• I'm a 2009 tester and got my TO last month.

Comment

• Originally posted by OchoTres View Post
                                cass?
                                Central Applicant Self-Service

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9507 users online. 303 members and 9204 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X