Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It has now been over 1150 days since I first applied. Over 580 days in TSU for a port with a "high turnover rate" who has tended to "hire en masse". Merry Christmas to everyone! Here is to a new year with either some closure or a job offer!
    CBPO
    GEO - NY/JFK
    TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
    PE Forms - Completed
    Fitness - Completed
    VBT - 03/09 - Completed
    Drug Screen - Completed
    Qual - 05/09 - Completed
    B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
    Medical - 05/09 - Completed
    TSU

EOD: ???
    FLETC: ???

Comment

• Hello everyone. Has anybody, who took the test on 12/06/2010 in Detroit, got their NOR yet?
      Test # 0310 List# 6xx
      APD5 - Done
      Medical - Done
      JST 2x - Done
      Written psych - DONE
      BI - DONE
      Oral psych - Done
      MiniMed - Done
      January 2013 Academy - GOT THE CALL 19:42 1/7/2013

Comment

• I have 2 friends who took the test on 12/06/2010 in Laguna Niguel, and have yet to received thier NOR's. I myself took the test on 12/10/10 at the same place...also have yet to receive my NOR. Like much of the other posts its just a long drawn out waiting game, one that I am willing to wait for! Good luck to all!

Comment

• KICKER!!!...

Today, on my BD, I receive a call from an Investigator with DHS... They are going to re-interview me exactly 3 years after my first Interview!...
          How's that for an "unwanted" surprise? The investigator himself couldn't understand it when I asked him why a second interview...
          Go Figure!...
          He did say "hopefully this will be the last time you ever have to do this"...
          CBPO
          Written: 08/29/2007
          EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Pilot92 View Post
            Hello everyone. Has anybody, who took the test on 12/06/2010 in Detroit, got their NOR yet?
            Tested 12/10 on the East coast and no NOR yet. My buddy also tested here on 12/9 and no NOR for him either.

Comment

• Just out of curiousity, how many here are current federal employees?
              CBP Officer
              Initial Application: 11/16/10
              Test Exam: 12/13/10
              Notice of Results: 1/25/11 (GS-07: 92)
              New Geography (SWB): 9/14/11
              Tentative Offer: 9/29/11
              Medical/PFT1: 10/25/11

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                KICKER!!!...

Today, on my BD, I receive a call from an Investigator with DHS... They are going to re-interview me exactly 3 years after my first Interview!...
                How's that for an "unwanted" surprise? The investigator himself couldn't understand it when I asked him why a second interview...
                Go Figure!...
                Yoda,

That is a drag. I'd tried to look at this in a positive light. My second personal interview was a little shorter, only four hours.
                Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
                Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

• Originally posted by AnonymousPerson View Post
                  Just out of curiousity, how many here are current federal employees?
                  There are a lot of CBPO's and federal workers on this thread . I'm not going to count because I'd most likely be off by a good number.
                  But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

KICKER!!!...

Go Figure!...
                    WOW... When I got my 2nd interview, the investigator didnt know why either. I cant imagine a 3rd one for me, I hope I dont need a 3rd one. I already draw so much attention when the BIs came to my job twice.

Good Luck bro!
                    TSU - 8/28/09
                    TO - 3/2009
                    On the job

Comment

KICKER!!!...

Go Figure!...
                      Yoda, was your BI ever cleared? If so, they're suppose to re-do the entire background after 2 years to include re-interviewing, etc. I am afraid that since I will not likely be hired before May 2011 they will have to re-do my whole background. It's not a big deal... it's just another X amount of months set back. If your BI was never cleared then I wouldn't be shocked that they're interviewing you again. If you were that investigator you would want to meet the person your investigating verses what another investigator may have put on paper years ago. It will probably work to your advantage anyways.

Keep us posted as to how your BI moves along. My fingers are crossed for you this time!

Comment

• My Original BI never went "green" on CASS. My best guess is that so much time went by that it simply expired, even though I kept on trying to push for a resolution... I filled out and submitted forms 4 times, NOPA response in 08', Filed a "casework" through my congressman to see why it was taking so long in 09', Poly in August of this year.... and now a new interview exactly 3 years after my 1st. I hope it doesn't hit a snag after it's submitted by the investigator... even then I would need a call with an offer prior to August 2011.

I guess we'll se what happens!...
                        CBPO

Comment

My Original BI never went "green" on CASS. My best guess is that so much time went by that it simply expired, even though I kept on trying to push for a resolution... I filled out and submitted forms 4 times, NOPA response in 08', Filed a "casework" through my congressman to see why it was taking so long in 09', Poly in August of this year.... and now a new interview exactly 3 years after my 1st. I hope it doesn't hit a snag after it's submitted by the investigator... even then I would need a call with an offer prior to August 2011.

I guess we'll se what happens!...
                          At least you didn't get stuck with the same investigator so I guess it could be worse. Good Luck. I'm anticipating another interview as well, even a poly too. I think I may even have one of the longest non-NOPA related BI delays out there. BI has been in the security office since Nov 2008 and it too has expired. What do you have going on August 2011?

Comment

• Hello to all the new people on this forum. When i first applied I put my life on hold waiting for this position at sf/oak. i applied in 08 and went into tsu in 09 back when it used to say it would take 30-60 days to be given my eod. entry on date. 2 years later im still waiting but have moved on into a diffrent career. for those of you who are just now applying; take the test, do the background and medical and move on with your life. You should send mhc anything they ask for but do not put all your eggs into one basket. there are 100's if not 1000's of people like myself that have been waiting for "the call" for 2-3 years now. All these people are ahead of you in line so dont wait around. if the call comes it will come. I have a cuz in IA based out of sf. he flys all over the us and mexico and deals with alot of the recruiters at the major ports. There is no hiring to be done any time soon. Good luck to everyone taking the test. but remember even if you pass the test this job may not come so move on and keep it on the back burner.

Comment

• That is false considering some people have received calls for a tentative EOD for the February 11th academy. They do not know if they are going to cancel the academy or not yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by rbakous1 View Post
                                At least you didn't get stuck with the same investigator so I guess it could be worse. Good Luck. I'm anticipating another interview as well, even a poly too. I think I may even have one of the longest non-NOPA related BI delays out there. BI has been in the security office since Nov 2008 and it too has expired. What do you have going on August 2011?
                                Mine has been "in the security office" since Nov 07'. I am in the process of getting into Law School, already took my LSAT and taking another required post grad test to send in the application... Taking that test in Feb, app deadline is mid March for August 2011 class... I have already begun my IST with the guard where I'll hopefully be going to school... I can't keep waiting on this thing to come through, I keep getting older, and my options keep getting slimmer.
                                CBPO

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6966 users online. 269 members and 6697 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X