300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by biggdawgdaddy View Post
    Now the ones left are spread thinner than peanut butter on a bum's sandwich.
    That seems to be the case indeed... I asked the lady that called me today if she was my "new" adjudicator, to which she replied "NO, your case has been adjudicated by IA already and I'm getting this information for OPM, who's reviewing your case, and if the information is not cleared your file will be dropped". That's when she told me that she was from the "customer service department" within IA, and that they had laid off all those people etc... and that's why they had her contacting me for that information.

Barnaj:
    The only good info is that at least it is moving along, no real run around, since they contacted me and not the other way around...

Nordy:
    We'll see what happens, I might finally clear, but if they don't call me within the next 6 months then I'll simply continue on with my current plans.
    CBPO
    Written: 08/29/2007
    EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post

Nordy:
      We'll see what happens, I might finally clear, but if they don't call me within the next 6 months then I'll simply continue on with my current plans.
      And you took your test 3 years ago. This is nuts.

Comment

• I don't think they need many cbpo's.

Comment

• Well then again, it also depends on where you selected as your duty location.

Comment

• I originally took my test in September 2007, and am still waiting.

Comment

• anyone take the test in Bangor on Saturday?

Comment

• Originally posted by ExRebel View Post
                I originally took my test in September 2007, and am still waiting.
                Didn't you have to retest this year since they "changed" the test? I was talking to people who applied to earlier announcements at my test site and they were ****ed for having to retest.

Comment

• Originally posted by brianmac25 View Post
                  Didn't you have to retest this year since they "changed" the test? I was talking to people who applied to earlier announcements at my test site and they were ****ed for having to retest.
                  Only those that never received a Tentative Offer had to retest.
                  CBPO

Comment

• 1 year and 5 days now in TSU.......

Comment

• Any one take the poly and get told, they'll get ahold of you in a couple of days with a, pass, fail or retest?

Comment

• Originally posted by HPPD#48 View Post
                        Any one take the poly and get told, they'll get ahold of you in a couple of days with a, pass, fail or retest?
                        That is a standard answer. I would "try" not to read too much into it. I've been told that from past examinations of which I've passed/cleared.
                        Last edited by Thek9; 12-21-2010, 02:54 PM. Reason: KANTSPEL
                        Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
                        Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

• Thek9, Thanks i'll "try"!! ha ha This has just been such a long kick in the nuts, it's hard to not wonder but... thank you for the responce. Hoping i'll get the same because i should!! i told everything in the world about me, guess no more skeletons here!

Comment

• Originally posted by HPPD#48 View Post
                            Thek9, Thanks i'll "try"!! ha ha This has just been such a long kick in the nuts, it's hard to not wonder but... thank you for the responce. Hoping i'll get the same because i should!! i told everything in the world about me, guess no more skeletons here!
                            I was told right then and there that I had passed, but he told me that if HQ didn't agree with his findings that I could hear from them within the next 10 days, and that if nothing came from him in that time I was in the clear... So it might be the standard send off after you're done, unless you fail and they tell you on the spot. In any case, if you don't hear from the Agent in the next 2 weeks, you're in the clear.
                            CBPO

Comment

• 547 days in TSU...
                              CBPO
                              Written 08/08
                              TO 02/09
                              TSU 06/09
                              BI Expired 04/10
                              Polygraph 06/10--Passed
                              Met with 2nd BI--07/10
                              TSU 08/10

CBP BPA
                              Written 08/10
                              TO 09/10
                              TSU 11/10
                              THE CALL: 03/02/2011
                              FLETC: 04/04/2011--06/20/2011

Comment

• ^^depressing

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7400 users online. 353 members and 7047 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X