Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe they're going to have pitty on us with 08/07 TO's lol.

At any rate, I'm hoping IL gets some slots.
    Geo: Illinois
    Test Score: 94
    Quals: GS-7
    T.O.: 8/7/2007
    Referred to Schedule EOD

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die"

Comment

• What is the good book to prepare for arithmetic section?

Comment

• Have no idea. I suck at Math bad and I passed with an 86%.

Comment

• Another call went out to a member on the BPA side of delphiforums.com for Nogales, AZ with an academy date of 1/19/11. Looks like he may turn down the offer when he discovered it was for CBPO since he initially presumed the call was for the BPA position and was told by MHC to expect a call for the BPA position in the next few days. TO date of 6/16/09 (for those waiting for Arizona).
          Last edited by Thoughtless; 10-30-2010, 05:00 AM. Reason: to add TO date

Comment

• Originally posted by jb5722
            Hopefully this will be equivalent to the FAM push when there was the foiled plane attack........

Comment

• Originally posted by jb5722
              I would not be surprised at all if it was of similar scale.
              Yeah, and maybe Philly will finally hire......only time will tell!!

Comment

• DHS Statement on Increased Security Precautions
                Release Date: October 29, 2010
                For Immediate Release
                Office of the Press Secretary

"As a precaution, DHS has taken a number of steps to enhance security. Some of these security measures will be visible while others will not. The public may recognize specific enhancements including heightened cargo screening and additional security at airports. Passengers should continue to expect an unpredictable mix of security layers that include explosives trace detection, advanced imaging technology, canine teams and pat downs, among others. As always, we remind the public to remain vigilant and report suspicious activity to local law enforcement."

From DHS Website

Comment

• I recently re-submitted my BI paperwork because it expired too. I'm just curious, has anyone who's background never actually cleared and never made it to TSU had to do this? I met with my BI in Feb 09 and 6 months past but was still pending. Deployed to Iraq for 1 year, returned and re-submitted the paperwork yesterday.

Comment

Last edited by rbakous1; 12-26-2012, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rbakous1 View Post
                      Does anyone know if having 1 or 2 minor cosmetic procedures within the past year will delay obtaining a medical clearance? Are they going to ask for documentation and or a clear bill of health from the physician who performed the procedure?
                      Definitely maybe. I have a VA disability for limited movement and pain in a toe after a surgery in the military to stop it from hurting. The surgery makes it very painful to stand on my feet for more than a couple hours and limits other activities is several ways. I also have a small scar on my neck about the size of a dime. I had to go in to be cleared by my doctor for the scar, but not the foot issue. My doctor even asked how the scar was going to affect anything. I still don't understand the issue with the scar but the who cares attitude with an issue that actually can affect my job performance.
                      But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

I recently re-submitted my BI paperwork because it expired too. I'm just curious, has anyone who's background never actually cleared and never made it to TSU had to do this? I met with my BI in Feb 09 and 6 months past but was still pending. Deployed to Iraq for 1 year, returned and re-submitted the paperwork yesterday.
                        Well...
                        I just got the BI packet once again in the mail this past week.... This would be the 4th time I submit eQIP/Print Cards/Credit etc... and as you can see I have never been cleared or hit TSU!
                        BTW welcome back from your Deployment!
                        CBPO
                        Written: 08/29/2007
                        EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• My goodness Yoda. That's just insane. :/ Wish you the best on your 4th.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                            Well...
                            I just got the BI packet once again in the mail this past week.... This would be the 4th time I submit eQIP/Print Cards/Credit etc... and as you can see I have never been cleared or hit TSU!
                            BTW welcome back from your Deployment!
                            Thanks. My 4th time since 2008 too. 1 US army, 2 CBP, 1 ICE IEA.

Comment

Thanks. My 4th time since 2008 too. 1 US army, 2 CBP, 1 ICE IEA.
                              It's my 4th with CBP... I haven't counted the one for the Army and other federal apps I've put in for... This is beyond ridiculous. I'm about to step out to a job fair for the Military... and guess who's on the list of recruiters... US Customs and Border Protection!!!... My 1st question will be: why in the world are they there if they haven't been hiring and have so many like myself in the waiting pool???... and then I'll ask why would it take so long for IA to clear a BI!
                              CBPO
                              Written: 08/29/2007
                              EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Mich-Again View Post
                                FCRA Update Timeline

I seem to be stuck in "pendingville" after being pulled from TSU for the FCRA update. Would anyone like to comment on what would be considered "typical" for a timeframe to get back into TSU after submitting the form?..
                                It took me about a month to get all green checks again from the time I sent my FCRA in.
                                CBP written test Miami, FL
                                11/10/2007
                                NOR letter 01/16/2008
                                VBT 4/2/2008 (passed)
                                Forms 6/2/2009 completed
                                Med exam 4/6/2009 completed
                                9/4/2009
                                Physical exam 4/6/2009 (passed)
                                drug test 5/7/2009 (passed)
                                TO 5/12/2009 (2nd one,
                                never got first)
                                qualifications completed
                                BI interview 9/30/2009
                                BI cleared/referred to TSU 10/30/2009
                                poly: Mar 2011
                                updated e-Qip & All Forms: Sep/Oct 2011
                                BI interview II: Dec 2011/Jan 2012

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4528 users online. 230 members and 4298 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X