300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• qwertkjhgfxcvbnmpoijuhg789854123
    Last edited by hpy1; 01-22-2011, 08:03 PM.

Comment

• Dfghjklpoiuytrxcvbnm
      Last edited by hpy1; 01-22-2011, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Qwedxcftyhbnjkiolkm,klpoiuytrdsxdcfghj
        Last edited by hpy1; 01-22-2011, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• I've been to FLETC multiple times...Glynco, Artesia, and Charleston. I know what it takes.

Comment

• qwaesxrdgctfhbhnjmkl
            Last edited by hpy1; 01-22-2011, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Agree to disagree. No hard feelings.

Comment

• Originally posted by hpy1 View Post
                You can lateral to ICE as an IEA or DO after completing the BP Academy. You can't lateral to ICE as an ICE or DO after completing the CBPO Academy.

Food for thought.
                With the impending CBPO/BPA/CBPAS journeyman GS-12 implementation 2-6 weeks away, I'll be willing to bet that the future will show that far fewer in CBP will be willing to take the bust back to become GL-09 IEAs, laterals or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
                  Havent we all been here long enough to realize nobody knows anything about anything.
                  Haha, couldn't agree with you more brother.

Comment

• abcdefg hijk lmnop qrs tuv wxyz
                    Last edited by hpy1; 01-22-2011, 07:01 PM. Reason: 123

Comment

• but if i've already cleared ALL of the employment process twice, do i still have to take the poly or is that for new applicants? anyone know when they will start hiring in MIAMI,FL

Comment

• I'm still a little concerned i haven't been called for the poly yet. Judging by two people on here who failed for my Geo, and both had similar timelines to myself, I wonder why I haven't been called about it yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                          With the impending CBPO/BPA/CBPAS journeyman GS-12 implementation 2-6 weeks away, I'll be willing to bet that the future will show that far fewer in CBP will be willing to take the bust back to become GL-09 IEAs, laterals or not.
                          For those it may effect, it will be interesting to see if this will place a 4 year duration to reach status ~ as the "journeyman" level will bump up another year...
                          Live to work... or Work to live - YOUR Choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sytes View Post
                            For those it may effect, it will be interesting to see if this will place a 4 year duration to reach status ~ as the "journeyman" level will bump up another year...
                            Yes, journeyman will take a year longer to attain. Progression will become 5/7/9/11/12. It allows for someone to hire into a 5/7/9 or 11 providing they have advanced degrees and experience to support it. As far as achiving "status" OPM has set that at 3 years only OPM can change that rule.
                            Life is what happens while you are waiting for something better to come along.

Comment

• http://www.cbp.gov/xp/cgov/newsroom/...l/08122010.xml

CBP Apprehends Suspected Serial Killer

(Thursday, August 12, 2010)
                              contacts for this news release

Washington – U.S. Customs and Border Protection, in collaboration with the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Atlanta Police Department, apprehended a prime suspect in several murders and assaults in Michigan and Virginia.

On Wednesday, Aug. 11, at approximately 10 p.m., the man, who is the subject of multiple warrants for murder in Michigan, was arrested by CBP officers as he attempted to board Delta flight 152 at the Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport bound for Tel Aviv.

CBP officers took the man into custody after fingerprint records returned a positive match to Michigan warrants confirming his identity. He was turned over to the FBI and the Atlanta Police Department.

"This apprehension of a fleeing fugitive is an excellent example of the diligence of our officers and agents working 24/7 to keep the country safe,” said CBP Commissioner Alan Bersin. “The National Targeting Center - Passenger is a vital resource not only in identifying potential threats, but in serving as a conduit for information sharing for our state, local and federal partners."

CBP works closely and in partnership with local, state and federal law enforcement agencies to secure the America against all threats at and between our ports of entry.

CBP’s dual mission is to facilitate travel in the U.S. while we secure our borders, our people and our visitors from those that would do us harm like terrorists and terrorist weapons, criminals, and contraband. CBP officers are charged with enforcing not only immigration and customs laws, but they enforce over 400 laws for 40 other agencies and have stopped thousands of violators of U.S. law.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection is the unified border agency within the Department of Homeland Security charged with the management, control and protection of our nation's borders at and between the official ports of entry. CBP is charged with keeping terrorists and terrorist weapons out of the country while enforcing hundreds of U.S. laws.

Comment

• I tested back in February of 2009 and got a 92, but have yet to hear anything :/
                                BPA EOD - 09/06/10

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7451 users online. 418 members and 7033 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X