300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Akito View Post
    Hello everyone, hope you are having a good weekend. I have one last question before I resend all my paperwork again for my BI, this is my second time sending it in, but I'm confused.
    On the form, it says to provide Four sets of forms. Can anyone pleasereiterate as to what that means? I dont want to get told that because of it I was taken out. I have tried calling, but have not received an answer. Thanks in advance.
    The instructions that came with the forms should be pretty clear! The best way to reach MHC is through email, and you often get a response the same day. Make 4 copies of everything, if in doubt, and send that in...
    CBPO
    Written: 08/29/2007
    EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Any idea when CBP is hiring again? I read the link above about more money going to CBP for hiring.
      ICE SA

Test: July 2009
      NOR: Sept 2009
      Interview: Nov 2009
      NOR: Dec 30, 2010
      TO: Jan 3, 2011
      Medical: Jan 14, 2011
      Drug Screen: Jan 26, 2011
      Cleared all Pre-Employment Checks Feb 23, 2011
      Met with BI: March 9, 2011
      BI Complete: April 26, 2011

Comment

• Hello everyone it's been awhile, had to change my password it's been so long lol. Any ways... got my paper work for my credit pull and now back ground again. When i got my sf-86 they are only requesting 2 copies??? any one else get this? Last time it was 4?

Also... i've got a 5/09 T.O. date for Mich. Any one else close to that??? or know when the last T.O. for Mich went to FLETC?
        Thanks
        Last edited by HPPD#48; 05-31-2010, 08:51 PM.

Comment

• Just got another NOR. That makes 12.

Comment

• Originally posted by HPPD#48 View Post
            Also... i've got a 5/09 T.O. date for Mich. Any one else close to that??? or know when the last T.O. for Mich went to FLETC?
            Thanks
            I don't know if this gives you hope or not, but I've got a TO date of 05/08 for MI.
            Written Test: 3/08
            NOR: 4/08
            TO: 4/08
            Medical: 4/08
            Fitness: 6/08
            VBT: 6/08
            Met with investigator: 10/08
            Received NOPA: 11/08
            Won appeal: 3/09
            TSU: 4/23/09 (Michigan) pulled in May for fitness
            New fitness: 7/28/09
            Back in TSU: 8/3/09

Comment

• @Biggdawg

That is the best news I have heard in a while on this damn board. My dad told me about this just this past weekend which got me a little excited. He is a supervisor for ICE.
              Hoping to make the move from one capital to another

Comment

• dang it, i meant 5/08 lol maybe we'll see each other in the academy CMUnupe.

Comment

• Im new to the site, I am also waiting for a Michigan spot as my TO date is 01/09. Im also a college grad from Central. I have been watching this forum regularly and now have decided to join. I have a friend who works at the tunnel who says just be patient so thats what im doing.

Thanks
                  Paul

Comment

• A couple Co-Ops from my port have tentative dates for the academy in July...

Comment

• Originally posted by HPPD#48 View Post
                      dang it, i meant 5/08 lol maybe we'll see each other in the academy CMUnupe.
                      I thought you and I were in the same month.

Hey Grounsize, welcome to the boards. Patience? What's that?
                      Written Test: 3/08
                      NOR: 4/08
                      TO: 4/08
                      Medical: 4/08
                      Fitness: 6/08
                      VBT: 6/08
                      Met with investigator: 10/08
                      Received NOPA: 11/08
                      Won appeal: 3/09
                      TSU: 4/23/09 (Michigan) pulled in May for fitness
                      New fitness: 7/28/09
                      Back in TSU: 8/3/09

Comment

• I really wonder if CBP is just trying to kill me with hope/disappointment

So I just received a call from some Special Agent from Houston who asked me if I was still interested in the BP position I had applied for. Well I haven't applied for a BP position as far back as I can recall, but asked if she meant CBPO. She was not certain but checked and said on her computer it said BPA. They want me to schedule a polygraph in Houston (4+ hour drive) for monday or tuesday. 6 months ago this would have been great news, but now I have no clue if this even means I am close to a hire or what with the freeze that has taken place. I may just be sitting around for another year with this. I thought polygraphs were only going to be done with completely new applicants, so maybe this is for BPA but I don't remember applying? With CBPO I am not in TSU yet and CASS states for BI that my file is in the security office. I just took a new position as a banker and this is real bad timing to be skipping. Guess I will have to weasel a way out of work for next week or the week after. I really hate the way they operate for appointments. There is little to no flexibility.

\Rant

Comment

• Originally posted by GeauxForthTiger View Post
                          So I just received a call from some Special Agent from Houston who asked me if I was still interested in the BP position I had applied for. Well I haven't applied for a BP position as far back as I can recall, but asked if she meant CBPO. She was not certain but checked and said on her computer it said BPA. They want me to schedule a polygraph in Houston (4+ hour drive) for monday or tuesday. 6 months ago this would have been great news, but now I have no clue if this even means I am close to a hire or what with the freeze that has taken place. I may just be sitting around for another year with this. I thought polygraphs were only going to be done with completely new applicants, so maybe this is for BPA but I don't remember applying? With CBPO I am not in TSU yet and CASS states for BI that my file is in the security office. I just took a new position as a banker and this is real bad timing to be skipping. Guess I will have to weasel a way out of work for next week or the week after. I really hate the way they operate for appointments. There is little to no flexibility.

\Rant
                          HA! funny that's exactly how the process went with me. When I was called to the Poly test, agent kept saying BP this, BP that etc. And I stopped him and asked him did he mean CBPO - he told me it was all the same thing (YA!). Anywho!, took the Poly test (because you want to play by the rules) fortunately, I passed but again, a waiting game and the whole BP thing seem odd. Go for it! Mine started at 9AM and ended just before 3PM ...depending on how you answer your questions and DO NOT move or breathe too hard because they will do the test all over again - Ugh! I was falling asleep...too relaxed I guess, and had to ask a few questions over again and again!

Good luck!!!!!!!!

P.S. My CASS said and still says the same thing...BI - Pending in Sec Off! Pff!!!!

Comment

• Hey Tiger-

I noticed on your signature that you got PRK. Have you been pleased with the results? I had it done a couple months ago and my results have been amazing. I've got 20/15 now.
                            "He made the night a little brighter where ever he would go. The old lamplighter of long, long ago."

Comment

• Originally posted by Lamp Lighter View Post
                              Hey Tiger-

I noticed on your signature that you got PRK. Have you been pleased with the results? I had it done a couple months ago and my results have been amazing. I've got 20/15 now.
                              Absolutely love it. I was ****ed for the first month almost because I wasn't seeing crisply but then one day it just "clicked" and everything was crystal clear. Best money I ever spent. My eyes get dry every once in a while but no worse irritation than from contacts themselves. I highly recommend it to anyone who ever asks me about it.

ETA: I have been seeing about 20/15 also

Comment

• Did you get a letter asking you to choose between Philly and Erie?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5311 users online. 289 members and 5022 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X