X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BillyHoyle View Post
    Thx for the effort. I appreciate it.
    x2
    You shut your mouth when you're talking to me!

Comment

• Any time guys, I'm here to help in anyway I can and hope to see you working beside us soon.

Comment

• I spoke to a friend of mine who is down at FLETC for DSS SA training. He said that even though he hasn't gotten to talk to any yet there are a lot of CBPOs down there in training. He said he's going to try and pal up with one this week to see if he can get any info for us.

He told me a lot about FLETC, including the inherent caste system down there. He told me that among uniformed feds in training that CBP, at least currently, has a lot of respect. He referred to the BOP guys as the untouchables. Haha.
        "He made the night a little brighter where ever he would go. The old lamplighter of long, long ago."

Comment

• Yes, there are trainees down there but they are all for the SW Border...You won't see many if any from the NB down there right now.

Comment

• meeting up with my background investigator tomorrow...this will be the second time.

been loungin' in TSU since 11/2008!

Comment

• 1 year anniversary of being in TSU!

(LAX/LB)

Comment

• Originally posted by USLAWMAN View Post
                Take this for what it's worth, but in San Diego they just announced internally for a collateral duty CBPO recruiter...I guess what I am getting at is if they are asking for recruiters, they may plan on actually recruiting soon.....anyhow, good luck to you all.
                that sounds awesome given I took the written exam in April 2009 and just two weeks ago changed my location to the San Ysidro, Chula Vista and Tecate region.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lamp Lighter View Post
                  I spoke to a friend of mine who is down at FLETC for DSS SA training. He said that even though he hasn't gotten to talk to any yet there are a lot of CBPOs down there in training. He said he's going to try and pal up with one this week to see if he can get any info for us.

He told me a lot about FLETC, including the inherent caste system down there. He told me that among uniformed feds in training that CBP, at least currently, has a lot of respect. He referred to the BOP guys as the untouchables. Haha.

I'm at FLETC now. Right now there is only 1, maybe 2 basic classes in session now. All the other CBPOs and BPAs around are here for advanced training. FLETC actually seems like a ghost town compared to a couple years ago.
                  Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

• I am ready for "The Call"

Comment

• More like "The Stall"
                      CBPO
                      GEO - NY/JFK
                      TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
                      PE Forms - Completed
                      Fitness - Completed
                      VBT - 03/09 - Completed
                      Drug Screen - Completed
                      Qual - 05/09 - Completed
                      B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
                      Medical - 05/09 - Completed
                      TSU

EOD: ???
                      FLETC: ???

Comment

• Well...
                        My BI is still pending since 2007, I enlisted with the NG, went off to BCT and now off to OCS in June... After all this time I don't see anything moving with CBP, I will be taking the LSAT in a few weeks... so I guess Law School here I come! Unless CBP comes knocking in the next few months, which I highly doubt after waiting for so long...
                        CBPO
                        Written: 08/29/2007
                        EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                          Well...
                          My BI is still pending since 2007, I enlisted with the NG, went off to BCT and now off to OCS in June... After all this time I don't see anything moving with CBP, I will be taking the LSAT in a few weeks... so I guess Law School here I come! Unless CBP comes knocking in the next few months, which I highly doubt after waiting for so long...
                          My God, Yoda...if there's anything I wish for it's your patience.

Hang in there buddy and I wish you the best of luck with the remainder of this process along with your upcoming LSAT exam.

Good things come to those who wait so you better have something HUGE coming your way. You've waited long enough
                          "Veni, vidi, vici."

CBPO
                          TEST - 03/02/09
                          NOR - 03/05/09 (95%)
                          TO - 04/06/09
                          FORMS - 04/21/09
                          MED/FIT - 04/29/09
                          DRUG TEST - 05/05/09
                          QUALS - 05/12/09 (GS-5)
                          VBT - 05/21/09 passed 06/12/09
                          BI - Met 06/24/09 cleared 08/14/09
                          TSU - 08/14/09
                          The "Call" - 01/14/11
                          EOD - 02/07/11
                          FLETC - 02/23/11 - 06/28/11

BPA
                          TEST - 12/13/10
                          NOR - 12/20/10 (93%)

"Find something you would be willing to die for and live for that."

Comment

• Originally posted by TuffStuffCBP View Post
                            More like "The Stall"
                            LOL you got that right!!!

I'm off in the morning to go camping for the weekend, I highly doubt I'll be thinking of this process, unless this phone of mine "rings" from you-know-who haha!!!!!
                            TO-6/16/08
                            TSU-E.TX 12/01/08

Comment

• Two more new hires EOD'ing in the El Paso field office.

FB

Comment

• Hello everyone,

I started my whole process back in 2008 and cleared everything except my BI - still pending, however, a month ago I was called for polygraph test. Haven't seen much talk about. I asked the polygraph tester why do I have to take it - not that it matter. He said that CBP is starting to implement it 100% where everyone has to take it. All in all, he cleared me. But I just found that odd. I met with by BI investigator in Oct 2008 - nothing eversince but my polygraph.

Anyone else had to take it?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4666 users online. 194 members and 4472 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X