Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CASS went back to "Requirements Met" for me today.

"You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps." If I remember correctly this is the pre TSU message. I'm not sure how to feel about this. I think I've settled on indifferent but I don't think they have an emoticon for that.
    Last edited by imlikeaninja; 04-16-2010, 02:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
      CASS went back to "Requirements Met" for me today.

"You have tentatively met the pre-employment requirements and your file is being reviewed. Once a final determination is made that all requirements have been met, you will be notified of the next steps." If I remember correctly this is the pre TSU message. I'm not sure how to about this. I think I've settled on indifferent but I don't think they have an emoticon for that.
      Here you go. :-/
      Life is what happens while you are waiting for something better to come along.

Comment

• Fcra

Well i recived my e-mail to update to my credit report, down loaded all the 6 pages and sent them back ASAP (registered ) mail. Hope this is a sign that they are getting ready to call after it goes back through the sys. ?

Comment

• Originally posted by biggdawgdaddy View Post
          Here you go. :-/
          Thank you. I will think of you fondly whenever I use it.

Meh. :-/

Comment

• 3+ years since I tested. Just about 1+ years in TSU. Hopefully I get this job one day and I can use my experience to reassure applicants on here.
            Geo: Illinois
            Test Score: 94
            Quals: GS-7
            T.O.: 8/7/2007
            Referred to Schedule EOD

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die"

Comment

• I think it should worry you if you know the background or test is expired, and they do NOT contact you.
              Stay positive guys.
              Life is what happens while you are waiting for something better to come along.

Comment

• 'bout the best advise provided thus far.

Originally posted by koalica View Post
                Okay really, guys. Just a piece of advice on staying on the sane side throughout this process: don't rely too heavily on a job you still don't have. I know the waiting's killing most of you...hell, it's dragging me along as well. But the most we can do at this point is just go about our lives normally and slip the tsu waiting list formulas to the back of our minds for now. We're bound to run deeper down the loopy road if we continue searching for an explanation on what they rely on to make the call.

Think about it this way: there are many more out there waiting for a TO. They would jump at the opportunity of gaining your spot in TSU. You've come this far, why not wait it out?

Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. It'll be well worth it in the end, as far as it may seem now.

Just my two cents... best of luck to you
                I have been pretty darn happy with CBP, thus far. With the GS-12 on the horizon (hopefully - has already passed... simply waiting on implementation) New NTEU objectives reached with DHS/CBP, double time overtime to stay with CBP, differential... there is very little to not appreciate...

The process for joining the CBP family is beyond your control... stay up to date with info updates / requests and focus on your current job. Heck never hurts to run through other fed LEO employment opportunities.

DHC, are you a veteran or the 37 yr age aspect enabled some form of exemption? Best of success!
                Live to work... or Work to live - YOUR Choice.

Comment

• I have tried to read here and there on this massive thread, and get the jist of most of you guy's posting. I am legacy U.S.C.S. with 10 years this month on. It has it's crappy moments and then some really great ones.

I am at the port of Buffalo as a K-9 officer and have been thru S.D. and El Paso prior to here. This job is a fun above average place to work and you will go thru changes during your're years here that shape you. Those of you on the fringe and almost here with us, do this once you make it.....mouth shut and ears/eyes open. Do not mimick the slug officers, there are pleanty of them, but rather seek out the driven CBPO's who are professionals in our agency.
                  I hope the best for all of you, hear is to maybe working with you soon.

Comment

• 1 year in TSU. ]

Comment

• Originally posted by FmrHammerMonkey View Post
                      I have tried to read here and there on this massive thread, and get the jist of most of you guy's posting. I am legacy U.S.C.S. with 10 years this month on. It has it's crappy moments and then some really great ones.

I am at the port of Buffalo as a K-9 officer and have been thru S.D. and El Paso prior to here. This job is a fun above average place to work and you will go thru changes during your're years here that shape you. Those of you on the fringe and almost here with us, do this once you make it.....mouth shut and ears/eyes open. Do not mimick the slug officers, there are pleanty of them, but rather seek out the driven CBPO's who are professionals in our agency.
                      What's the hiring situation looking at Buffalo?

Comment

• Originally posted by FmrHammerMonkey View Post
                        I have tried to read here and there on this massive thread, and get the jist of most of you guy's posting. I am legacy U.S.C.S. with 10 years this month on. It has it's crappy moments and then some really great ones.

Thanks for your input and the words of encouragement.

Comment

• FYI everyone, had another shooting at San Ysidro yesterday, one suspect in hospital, minor officer injuries only. It's on signonsandiego.com. Stay safe out there.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2...rder-crossing/
                          Last edited by USLAWMAN; 04-19-2010, 12:00 AM.

Comment

• Yesterday I received a phone call from a private number. I got a call to schedule a polygraph test. I've been on the TSU since 10/09.

Comment

• Background is back to pending. Guess it's time for my update. I emailed MHC last week about something unrelated and they told me that my background was now incomplete.

To date, I haven't gotten any emails or mail from them about the update. How long did it usually take you guys from when CASS was pending till you got the info request?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakic View Post
                                Background is back to pending. Guess it's time for my update. I emailed MHC last week about something unrelated and they told me that my background was now incomplete.

To date, I haven't gotten any emails or mail from them about the update. How long did it usually take you guys from when CASS was pending till you got the info request?
                                i called about it when i was up and they told me it will be a few wks before they would send the paper work out. on ave. they said it could take a month or two.. most likely 2..(could be 3)to have it all completed. thats goining on what i was told. like always subjected to change.. hang in there
                                CBPO

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9484 users online. 362 members and 9122 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X