Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I did not receive the new E-Mail. I Tested in 08. I recently receive an e-mail to check my credit. I just caught it in time to send it back. They give deadlines and confusing directions hoping you slip up so they can disqualify you. With the economy where it is they probably figured they can knock out a handful of applicants due to poor credit.

Remember this E-mail- Are you still interested in the job circle Yes or No
    send original copy
    plus a copy of original
    fold in half placed in the envelope counter clockwise

Comment

• Originally posted by drcapp View Post
      I did not receive the new E-Mail. I Tested in 08. I recently receive an e-mail to check my credit. I just caught it in time to send it back. They give deadlines and confusing directions hoping you slip up so they can disqualify you. With the economy where it is they probably figured they can knock out a handful of applicants due to poor credit.

send original copy
      plus a copy of original

That's one of my biggest worries right now...credit. There's a credit card I haven't made a payment for within the past 4 months or so. I've been trying to keep up with the rest of my payments and I can't deal with that one for now...I plan on making my monthly payments again as soon as I bring down certain account balances but it's at a stand-still for the time being.

Hope the consequences for this aren't TOO bad...
      "Veni, vidi, vici."

CBPO
      TEST - 03/02/09
      NOR - 03/05/09 (95%)
      TO - 04/06/09
      FORMS - 04/21/09
      MED/FIT - 04/29/09
      DRUG TEST - 05/05/09
      QUALS - 05/12/09 (GS-5)
      VBT - 05/21/09 passed 06/12/09
      BI - Met 06/24/09 cleared 08/14/09
      TSU - 08/14/09
      The "Call" - 01/14/11
      EOD - 02/07/11
      FLETC - 02/23/11 - 06/28/11

BPA
      TEST - 12/13/10
      NOR - 12/20/10 (93%)

"Find something you would be willing to die for and live for that."

Comment

• Originally posted by waitingny View Post
        ughhh i got that too, was a little disapointed. But if typical wait time to get this job is 3yrs then I still have 1yr to wait.
        Something tells me it doesn't work that way. I wish it did.

Comment

• Originally posted by drcapp View Post
          I did not receive the new E-Mail. I Tested in 08. I recently receive an e-mail to check my credit. I just caught it in time to send it back. They give deadlines and confusing directions hoping you slip up so they can disqualify you. With the economy where it is they probably figured they can knock out a handful of applicants due to poor credit.

send original copy
          plus a copy of original
          Same here. I tested in March 08 and the last email I received from them was Dec 09.

Comment

• Now I have a Headache.

Mr. FedX gave me my "new" B.I. this afternoon. I tested March, 08. T.O. June, 08. TSU April, 09 blah, blah, blah. They want it back right away. It's an e-Quip deal, I guess I've graduated from the SF86.

The Quest Continues.

T-
            Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
            Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thek9 View Post
              Mr. FedX gave me my "new" B.I. this afternoon. I tested March, 08. T.O. June, 08. TSU April, 09 blah, blah, blah. They want it back right away. It's an e-Quip deal, I guess I've graduated from the SF86.

The Quest Continues.

T-
              Get on it: The Border Patrol has been having people update their backgrounds, medical and whiz quiz only if the call is imminent...

http://forums.delphiforums.com/borde...es?msg=46699.1

I'm not saying that this is the case for us aspiring CBPO's, but you never know.

Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thek9 View Post

The Quest Continues.

T-
                Nothing to worry about...
                I have done this 3 times already... go in answer your yes/no questions, update any information needed, and start printing!.... This is done to update your information nothing more.
                CBPO
                Written: 08/29/2007
                EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by davidB. View Post
                  A couple weeks ago I got that FCRA form, and my CASS updated to having no check marks next to my Pre-Employment forms and Background Investigaiton. Going by quite a few other posts in this thread, that was normal.

I sent the form in right away and have since seen CASS give me a check mark next to the PE Forms. BI still says its in the office.

I've been in TSU since 5/12/09

Two weeks later, BI still not updated. Been a month. ugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidB. View Post
                    Two weeks later, BI still not updated. Been a month. ugh.
                    Same here.

Comment

• You would think that with the hiring freeze IA would have all the time in the world right now to go through the ones they've had waiting go quickly...

I will tell you this, your paperwork goes to MHC, then it gets sent out to IA, and then (when they get to it) they'll update your status... Oh! and it will reflect whenever CASS updates...

Just the way it goes... mine took about a 1.5-2 months to go back to "in the security office". The previous information was given to me by MHC when I called to see why my CASS still hadn't changed after more than a month had passed...

No worries guys, I guess IA simply isn't in a hurry now that they have so little "new" people to process...
                      CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by yoda View Post
                        You would think that with the hiring freeze IA would have all the time in the world right now to go through the ones they've had waiting go quickly...

I will tell you this, your paperwork goes to MHC, then it gets sent out to IA, and then (when they get to it) they'll update your status... Oh! and it will reflect whenever CASS updates...

Just the way it goes... mine took about a 1.5-2 months to go back to "in the security office". The previous information was given to me by MHC when I called to see why my CASS still hadn't changed after more than a month had passed...

No worries guys, I guess IA simply isn't in a hurry now that they have so little "new" people to process...
                        IA also has about 10,000 5 year background updates to do on current employees hired between 2002 and 2005. Their plate is full these days, regardless of how few new hires they currently have to process.

Comment

• got an email from MHC saying my eligibility has been extended to Dec 2010.

gee, just when I've come to terms that at my old age of 37 I won't be seriously considered... they tell me they're still considering me... go figure.
                          Timelines:

CBPO
                          App: 2/12/09
                          Geo: Revised; CA Long Beach, San Bernardino, L.A.
                          Written: 2/20/09
                          NOR: 3/2/09 (81 no vet pref.)
                          TO: ? (reached my 37th bday 9/09)

IEA
                          App: 5/5/09
                          Geo: San Diego
                          Written: 6/5/09 (75.8 no vet pref.)
                          NOR: 7/20/09
                          Faxed Documents: 7/7/09
                          TO: 10/6/09
                          Mailed Documents: 10/16/09
                          Oral Interview: 12/02/09 Passed

BPA
                          Geo: SW Border-El Centro/San Diego Area
                          App: 8/17/10
                          Written: 10/6 Passed (73 w/ no vet pref.)
                          TO: 11/10/10 (pre emp forms due 11/22)

Comment

• Got a question that I'm sure has been answered a ton of times, when your BI expires what exactly to they have to redo? Do they send out a new private investigator?

Comment

• Originally posted by ExRebel View Post
                              Got a question that I'm sure has been answered a ton of times, when your BI expires what exactly to they have to redo? Do they send out a new private investigator?
                              Some have to only do the credit disclosure forms, and others have to re-submit EQIP to update all of their information as well. If you have already met with an investigator, you will not have to sit down for an interview again, they are only updating your information to keep it as current as possible.
                              CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by DCH View Post
                                got an email from MHC saying my eligibility has been extended to Dec 2010.

gee, just when I've come to terms that at my old age of 37 I won't be seriously considered... they tell me they're still considering me... go figure.
                                I was 32 when I took my test and got my TO... 35 now and still waiting on them! Never thought I'd still be waiting this far down and getting so close to that cut off!
                                I guess it is what it is my friend, we just have to roll with the punches...
                                CBPO

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5597 users online. 359 members and 5238 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X