• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where's all the q3 action?

Comment

• Originally posted by anydaynow View Post
      where's all the q3 action?
      Years, not quarters brotha. Maybe Q3 2012.
      CBPO
      GEO - NY/JFK
      TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
      PE Forms - Completed
      Fitness - Completed
      VBT - 03/09 - Completed
      Drug Screen - Completed
      Qual - 05/09 - Completed
      B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
      Medical - 05/09 - Completed
      TSU

EOD: ???
      FLETC: ???

Comment

• Awful to see our thread fall into this deadly silence... I hope we see some movement somewhere soon!
        BTW
        glad HTJ is off, but I'm sure he'll find a way back in with his multiple ID's/Tags/User-names... He always reminded me of that story a member brought up a long while back about "the mall ninja" which was the funniest story/thread you could ever read.
        CBPO
        Written: 08/29/2007
        EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• The El Paso OFO has 7 possibly 8 officers EOD'ing next week.

FB

Comment

• There should be a few offers going out for a May class....thats the good news. The bad news is that will probably be the only one in the third Quarter.

The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off until further notice to save money.
            Life is what happens while you are waiting for something better to come along.

Comment

• Unfortunately, no one wants to come to Montana. But, we have about 20 openings if anyone can get them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Firebug View Post
                The El Paso OFO has 7 possibly 8 officers EOD'ing next week.

FB

Hello, FB

I am a CBPO applicant. I hope I am understanding your information correctly.

According to your post on 3-26-10 you stated that "For any that are interested, six new officers are EOD'ing on Monday in El Paso."

And that "The El Paso OFO has 7 possibly 8 officers EOD'ing next week."

Information posted on the Honor first Website stated that The El Paso Sector PFT 2 was held on April 6th and that "Out of 15 applicants (13 BP 2 CBP). We lost one BP applicant and one CBP applicant to situps"

If I understand the process correctly the PFT 2 is conducted about 2 weeks prior to an anticipated EOD date.

Thanks for the Info.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmouredSainT View Post
                  Unfortunately, no one wants to come to Montana. But, we have about 20 openings if anyone can get them.
                  If I could change to Montana and get the job, I would.
                  CBPO
                  GEO - NY/JFK
                  TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
                  PE Forms - Completed
                  Fitness - Completed
                  VBT - 03/09 - Completed
                  Drug Screen - Completed
                  Qual - 05/09 - Completed
                  B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
                  Medical - 05/09 - Completed
                  TSU

EOD: ???
                  FLETC: ???

Comment

• Originally posted by redondoman View Post
                    Hello, FB

I am a CBPO applicant. I hope I am understanding your information correctly.

According to your post on 3-26-10 you stated that "For any that are interested, six new officers are EOD'ing on Monday in El Paso."

And that "The El Paso OFO has 7 possibly 8 officers EOD'ing next week."

Information posted on the Honor first Website stated that The El Paso Sector PFT 2 was held on April 6th and that "Out of 15 applicants (13 BP 2 CBP). We lost one BP applicant and one CBP applicant to situps"

If I understand the process correctly the PFT 2 is conducted about 2 weeks prior to an anticipated EOD date.

Thanks for the Info.
                    The new PFT standards were just recently implemented, so I highly doubt there is an actual timeline attached to it right now... all the announcement said was that it would be held prior to your EOD, as to how they are going about doing things now we shall see how people move along. We have yet to hear from anyone on this board that has gone through the NEW standards.
                    CBPO
                    Written: 08/29/2007
                    EOD: July 11, 2011

Comment

• here in el paso im seeing new faces left and right were getting rookies every other week
                      "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Reagan.

Comment

• Well back to give another update. I got the call again! I was offered the same location which is really good for me! Here's where it gets interesting. I needed to complete the new PFT2, and it had to be done this week in order for me to EOD on time. I was given an option to many different states to take the new test, except for my duty state of CA (san ysidro.) Well the closest one I could afford to go to was Seattle. It was cold and a bit rainy. It was not raining the day of the PFT though. I thought that there would be many applicants there taking the exam, but there was only two total. Myself (CBP), and another applicant (BP.) I passed everything well, but the weather change (acclimated to warm weather) really kicked my butt! Just want to give hope to everyone out there waiting on their process. With one NOPA, and one Med review sorted out, I am officially gonna EOD this month! Good luck everyone!

"You can get horses ready for battle, but it is the Lord who gives victory."
                        Prov 21.31
                        Last edited by Bebo; 04-10-2010, 04:36 PM.

Comment

• What are some ideas on why they wouldn't let people change easily from geographic preference to a "first available" or " nationwide put me wherever asap" without repeating the entire process- at the government's expense, of course. I for one, bet I'm not alone, would go ANYWHERE to get this show on the road. Anybody?
                          Expect nothing but conjecture, tall tales, partially true war stories, speculation and biased, irrelevant information- but it's all FREE for a limited time!

Comment

• Originally posted by SlickWillie View Post
                            What are some ideas on why they wouldn't let people change easily from geographic preference to a "first available" or " nationwide put me wherever asap" without repeating the entire process- at the government's expense, of course. I for one, bet I'm not alone, would go ANYWHERE to get this show on the road. Anybody?
                            At one time I completely agreed with you, but now I am not sure. I am a big city boy and i enjoy the night life so being anywhere doesn't sound good to me. If they made it easy to move from post to post then i wouldn't mind being anywhere.
                            CBPO
                            TSU 8/7/09 Washington Northern Border
                            T.O. 3/31/09
                            S7

FAM
                            Applied: 2/5/10
                            paperwork: 3/27/10
                            CO: Waiting

Comment

• Bebo,

Confriggingratulations!
                              Le gra'sta De' a Theim.
                              Galic: By The Grace Of God Go I.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bebo View Post
                                Well back to give another update. I got the call again! I was offered the same location which is really good for me! Here's where it gets interesting. I ........to everyone out there waiting on their process. With one NOPA, and one Med review sorted out, I am officially gonna EOD this month! Good luck everyone!

"You can get horses ready for battle, but it is the Lord who gives victory."
                                Prov 21.31

Bebo, I hate you... only because I am jealous. Congratulations and good luck. Keep us posted on FLETC and how things are going.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 9028 users online. 203 members and 8825 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X