Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody know why my CASS account wen't from "EOD reffered" to everything completed except for pre-employment forms and background investigation?

Is it just the FCRA notice that I've already sent back? I don't know why they would un-pend both things.
    CBPO
    GEO - NY/JFK
    TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
    PE Forms - Completed
    Fitness - Completed
    VBT - 03/09 - Completed
    Drug Screen - Completed
    Qual - 05/09 - Completed
    B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
    Medical - 05/09 - Completed
    TSU

EOD: ???
    FLETC: ???

Comment

• Originally posted by TuffStuffCBP View Post
      Anybody know why my CASS account wen't from "EOD reffered" to everything completed except for pre-employment forms and background investigation?

Is it just the FCRA notice that I've already sent back? I don't know why they would un-pend both things.
      I got the same thing goin' on. I sent the FCRA notice back last week and its showing delivered on the 15th.

Comment

• <--in the same boat. Not worrying about it.

Comment

• Just a thought, you guys may have sent the FCRA form back, but they may not have pulled your credit at this time.

If you remember back when CASS was still moving, it always seemed like people would update on the same day. They probably went through and unflagged everyone that needs a credit check.
          CBPO East Texas
          TO: 3/3/09
          Pre-Emp Forms: 3/26/09
          Fitness: 4/6/09 -Passed
          Medical: 4/6/09 -Passed
          VBT: 4/7/09 -Passed
          Quals: (GS-7) 4/10/09 -Verified
          Drug Test: 4/17/09 -Passed
          BI: 8/27/09 -Cleared
          TSU: 8/27/09
          FCRA: 05/19/10
          BI Update: 6/16/10

Comment

• Originally posted by davidB. View Post
            <--in the same boat. Not worrying about it.
            You get back what you put out.

Don't be surprised if you get the same response someday.
            CBPO East Texas
            TO: 3/3/09
            Pre-Emp Forms: 3/26/09
            Fitness: 4/6/09 -Passed
            Medical: 4/6/09 -Passed
            VBT: 4/7/09 -Passed
            Quals: (GS-7) 4/10/09 -Verified
            Drug Test: 4/17/09 -Passed
            BI: 8/27/09 -Cleared
            TSU: 8/27/09
            FCRA: 05/19/10
            BI Update: 6/16/10

Comment

Anybody know why my CASS account wen't from "EOD reffered" to everything completed except for pre-employment forms and background investigation?

CASS seems like it takes longer to update. CASS pulled my pre-employment and background before I got the FCRA form in the mail. That being said, it took almost 2 weeks to go from Missing pre-employment forms and no documents recieved in my BG to > Green check on pre-employment forms and my case being in the security office for the BG. That's where it stands now.

You might have just missed the update, that's why it's only showing your missing sections now. Just my thoughts.
              Last edited by BillyHoyle; 03-19-2010, 11:25 AM.
              Geo: Illinois
              Test Score: 94
              Quals: GS-7
              T.O.: 8/7/2007
              Referred to Schedule EOD

"Theirs not to make reply, Theirs not to reason why, Theirs but to do and die"

Comment

• Just in case anyone has bought into the "armed greeter", non-leo nonsense...

Man attacks CBPO, get himself charged on state charges of assaulting a LEO...

By LIZ SHEPARD
                Times Herald
                • March 17, 2010

Peter Watts was impatient the afternoon of Dec. 8, St. Clair County Senior Assistant Prosecutor Mary Kelly said.

And that impatience led to him resisting arrest and assaulting a U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer at the Blue Water Bridge, she said.

http://www.thetimesherald.com/articl...NEWS01/3170310

Man gets convicted on state charges of assaulting a CBPO...

Toronto author Peter Watts has been found guilty of assaulting, resisting and obstructing a U.S. Customs and Border Protection officer.

Jurors returned the verdict today in St. Clair County Circuit Judge James Adair’s courtroom. He faces up to two years in prison when sentenced April 26.
                http://www.thetimesherald.com/articl...Bridge+assault

It's also a good read for those thinking that fitness is somehow less of a priority. You never know when you might meet someone who is looking to lay a beating on you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kmarttoaster
                  +1

Merlin = Ignoramis
                  You might want to learn how to spell "ignoramus" before you go around with the name calling.
                  CBPO
                  GEO - NY/JFK
                  TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
                  PE Forms - Completed
                  Fitness - Completed
                  VBT - 03/09 - Completed
                  Drug Screen - Completed
                  Qual - 05/09 - Completed
                  B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
                  Medical - 05/09 - Completed
                  TSU

EOD: ???
                  FLETC: ???

Comment

You might want to learn how to spell "ignoramus" before you go around with the name calling.
                    I wonder why he would say that to begin with. But that is funny anyway.

Comment

• ...And the PT standards for ICE SA are.......That's right folks you guessed within the last year it was nothing more than participation. The point Merlin made wasn't whether our standards are correct, it was whether the categorizing CBPOs as "armed greeters" and "non-LEOs" was accurate.
                      Last edited by kc12; 03-20-2010, 07:42 AM.
                      But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kmarttoaster
                        +1

A person who performs the CBPO standard of 25 pushups and 25 situps is much better prepared to fend off beatings!

Merlin = Ignoramis
                        Ya know...

I can't say that I recall you ever saying anything productive to the board.

With 16 posts so far on here, don't you think it's about time you add something useful to this thread?

Comment

• the new pt requirement wont save you from getting your butt beat thats just instinct on how to move and react and if the person doesn't have it they are done... i seriously see the same things being posted here over and over it doesn't get old

Comment

• I have a question. How come the guy in the above post and articale wasn't brought up on Federal charges of assault on a FedLEO, why did they only charge him on state law?
                            "whys the sky blue? because god loves the Infantry"

Comment

• LOL! The AUSA probably declined.
                              Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

• HMMM< I see, I sure hope the people with the say so, start to back you guys more. A friend of mine works down in MIA. He told me in order to search someone, detain etc, unless in secondary screening, he has to go threw two sups....is this true?or only certain airports etc...He was new onboard from TSA so, maybe since he was a new guy....
                                "whys the sky blue? because god loves the Infantry"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6310 users online. 355 members and 5955 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X