• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick poll for those going for JFK.

How long did you wait for a TO?
    What was your score?
    When did you apply?

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post it publicly. Thank you in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
      Quick poll for those going for JFK.

How long did you wait for a TO?
      What was your score?
      When did you apply?

Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post it publicly. Thank you in advance.
      I waited around 10 months for a T.O. from NOR
      My score was a modest "83"
      I applied in late 2007
      CBPO
      GEO - NY/JFK
      TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
      PE Forms - Completed
      Fitness - Completed
      VBT - 03/09 - Completed
      Drug Screen - Completed
      Qual - 05/09 - Completed
      B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
      Medical - 05/09 - Completed
      TSU

EOD: ???
      FLETC: ???

Comment

• For those of you waiting on CA, I just saw on Delphi Forums that somebody got the call this morning for San Ysidro. The academy starts April 11, and he has a TO date of 12-27-07. I am definitely feeling this "TO over TSU" process, its more fair to the people who have been waiting the longer, I mean damn their are still applicants with 07 TO's!!

Comment

• Originally posted by futurele19 View Post
          So what is average pay for CBP officer? I know it depends on city/state but seeing 100k brought a smile to my face.
          The 100K would be high. That assumes one's at a port with "endless overtime".

Lots of ports don't have much for OT at all.

As you said...it depends. Ballpark figure for the "average" GS-11...75-95K probably.

Comment

• Hey everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that I got "the call" today! I am very excited!! I tested in Nov of 2007 and TO in Jan of 08. It's been a long process for me. The offer I got is for San Ysidro. EOD is Apr 11th, Academy date May 17th.

Comment

• Congratz, it appears they are stepping hiring at San Ysidro. You and another person have gotten a call for that post.
              CBPO
              TSU 8/7/09 Washington Northern Border
              T.O. 3/31/09
              S7

FAM
              Applied: 2/5/10
              paperwork: 3/27/10
              CO: Waiting

Comment

• SSG_MP! I PM you a message, could you take a look at it please.
                Last edited by shortybop; 02-27-2010, 04:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bebo View Post
                  Hey everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that I got "the call" today! I am very excited!! I tested in Nov of 2007 and TO in Jan of 08. It's been a long process for me. The offer I got is for San Ysidro. EOD is Apr 11th, Academy date May 17th.
                  Hey Bebo, are you the same person that posted your call on Delphi, VMT123 or something lol....Congrats!!!

Comment

Hey everyone, just wanted to let everyone know that I got "the call" today! I am very excited!! I tested in Nov of 2007 and TO in Jan of 08. It's been a long process for me. The offer I got is for San Ysidro. EOD is Apr 11th, Academy date May 17th.
                    This is great news! We are excited for you. Good luck in your new career!
                    CBPO
                    GEO - NY/JFK
                    TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
                    PE Forms - Completed
                    Fitness - Completed
                    VBT - 03/09 - Completed
                    Drug Screen - Completed
                    Qual - 05/09 - Completed
                    B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
                    Medical - 05/09 - Completed
                    TSU

EOD: ???
                    FLETC: ???

Comment

• Hey Bebo, are you the same person that posted your call on Delphi, VMT123 or something lol....Congrats!!!
                      Negative Sgt. That was someone else. I did read that post on Delphi though. I kind of had the same scenario with the lady on the phone. She sounded like she was very excited for me! Well, all I have to do now, is do the new PFT2 and I am good to go. I have not been told when or where I will do it though. I can't wait to go to the academy. This forum has been very helpful. Thanks for all the support. Hooah!

Comment

• Good things come to those who wait...

Hopefully, this is the start of many hundreds of calls.

Comment

Negative Sgt. That was someone else. I did read that post on Delphi though. I kind of had the same scenario with the lady on the phone. She sounded like she was very excited for me! Well, all I have to do now, is do the new PFT2 and I am good to go. I have not been told when or where I will do it though. I can't wait to go to the academy. This forum has been very helpful. Thanks for all the support. Hooah!
                          Roger that!! Well thats great news, show's more people are getting the call. Good luck on the PFT2.

Comment

Congratulations and best of luck at your PFT2 and at FLETC! I hope that you and the guy at Delphi are the only 2008 TO's left for CA-SW Border, or that San Ysidro/Otay Mesa have 200 slots to fill this year!!! I have a feeling that as an April-09 TO-er I am now in the waaaaaaaaaaaaay back of the line. Oh well, out of my control.

Congrats again! I hope to join you one day.
                            Last edited by Bolts56; 02-27-2010, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Congtrats!! Finally someone got the call!! JAN 2008 T.O, I noticed your TSU date was 9/8/2009. That’s a huge jump. It’s interesting to see how big of a difference switching from TSU date to T.O. has made.
                              Good luck!
                              BEBO/SW Border
                              T.O. JAN 2008
                              TSU 9/8/2009
                              Last edited by UofU76; 02-27-2010, 05:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by UofU76 View Post
                                Congtrats!! Finally someone got the call!! JAN 2008 T.O, I noticed your TSU date was 9/8/2009. That’s a huge jump. It’s interesting to see how big of a difference switching from TSU date to T.O. has made.
                                Good luck!
                                BEBO/SW Border
                                T.O. JAN 2008
                                TSU 9/8/2009
                                Wait, is it Official are they using T.O. Date and not the TSU date?
                                CBPO
                                GEO - NY/JFK
                                TO - 01/29/09
                                TSU - 05/05/09

Background cleared on 6/10/09
                                Expired 6/10/11
                                Met with BI for second Bi 10/30/2011

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3793 users online. 202 members and 3591 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X