300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robeans, thanks for the info.
    Out of curiosity, what is the average # of candidates enrolled per class?
    Thanks again!

Comment

• Originally posted by jbsm1013 View Post
      Robeans, thanks for the info.
      Out of curiosity, what is the average # of candidates enrolled per class?
      Thanks again!
      Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

• Originally posted by qixfeet View Post
        Lately the last couple of classes were in the mid-30s.

Comment

• We have 39 and the classes right in front of us and behind us are about the same. I haven't seen the 850 yet.

Comment

• EOD June 23
            FLETC on July 17-Oct 30

cant wait to get into the summer heat in georgia! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by tc05sti View Post
              EOD June 23
              FLETC on July 17-Oct 30

cant wait to get into the summer heat in georgia! lol
              A friend of mine is on the same schedule, so you'll be in his class. He's starting at PHL. You guys are going to toast down in that heat. GL!
              ICE IEA Philadelphia FO (Dingmans Ferry, PA)
              Written: 5/15/08
              NOR: 5/20/08
              TO: 10/28/08
              Medical/Drug Test: Cleared from CBP
              Fitness: 2/02/09
              BI: 3/15/09
              OB: 4/24
              EOD: 7/27
              FLETC: 7/29 (Class 928)

CBPO Pennsylvania
              Written: 3/15/08
              NOR: 4/2/08
              TO: 5/22/08
              Pre-Emp Forms: 6/2/08
              Fitness/Medical: 6/18/08
              VBT: 6/30/08
              Drug Test: 7/10/08
              Quals: (GS-7) 7/23/08
              Met w/ BI: 9/24/08
              BI submitted: 10/10/08
              TSU: 4/2/09
              Removed from TSU (med/fit): 6/4
              EOD:

Comment

• Well, everything is showing up checked in CASS now. Is there any sort of expected wait time between this point and when a phone call comes through?
                CBPO - Nirgendwo in Amerika

Comment

• Well, as soon as I posted that, they called.

As with a few others, the start date is 6/23 with academy 7/17-10/30.

:-D

Comment

• lol same happened to me. I logged in to check CASS and all was completed. 5 mins later I got the call. We are in the same class, I'll see you there

Originally posted by HokieBird View Post
                    Well, as soon as I posted that, they called.

As with a few others, the start date is 6/23 with academy 7/17-10/30.

:-D

Comment

• Originally posted by JBrass View Post
                      Can anybody from Detroit shed some light on the amount of OT currently available?
                      If you're in this for the money, pick another profession! It shouldn't be about the money!

Comment

• Originally posted by tc05sti View Post
                        lol same happened to me. I logged in to check CASS and all was completed. 5 mins later I got the call. We are in the same class, I'll see you there
                        Congrats! See you then!

Comment

• Originally posted by mi562 View Post
                          If you're in this for the money, pick another profession! It shouldn't be about the money!
                          It's not like he said he is interested in the OhTay so he can bling out his Escalade. If your not thinking about the money a little your a fool and I'm sure there are jobs out there that are easier but pay minimum wage. This is a J O B first and foremost, the Vigilance, Service and Integerity come after feeding your family.

I don't care about the money anyway, I'm in it for the ladies

Comment

• Originally posted by robeans View Post
                            We have 39 and the classes right in front of us and behind us are about the same. I haven't seen the 850 yet.
                            849 starts 6/4 in the classroom around the corner from mine. 850's should be here next week.
                            But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

• Medical Clearance

I was contacted recently by a nurse from MHC, stating that additional medical info. is needed. Basically, my blood pressure has been elevated since I gave birth (about four months ago). They are requesting documentation that my blood pressure is controlled. So I am now on medication for this. Unfortunately, even with the meds. is it still slightly over 140/90. Will this prevent me from being medically cleared?

Comment

• Originally posted by kc12 View Post
                                849 starts 6/4 in the classroom around the corner from mine. 850's should be here next week.
                                Yeah, I saw the sign for 850 while I was walking to the library and assumed 849was already here, but then I saw them filing in this morning. It's nice cause now my class isn't the FNGest FNG's any more.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8769 users online. 440 members and 8329 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X