300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by qixfeet View Post
    Just a heads up for those waiting. I was told buy a FLETC instructor that when they start classes again they're gonna be running a class a week. They will be starting in march or april.
    I have no way of verifying the accuracy of the above. Nonetheless, I will sleep better tonight. At this point, even false hope is welcome.
    CBPO
    Written 08/08
    TO 02/09
    TSU 06/09
    BI Expired 04/10
    Polygraph 06/10--Passed
    Met with 2nd BI--07/10
    TSU 08/10

CBP BPA
    Written 08/10
    TO 09/10
    TSU 11/10
    THE CALL: 03/02/2011
    FLETC: 04/04/2011--06/20/2011

Comment

Just a heads up for those waiting. I was told buy a FLETC instructor that when they start classes again they're gonna be running a class a week. They will be starting in march or april.
      IF this is true I would like to thank God,Jesus,and Baby Jesus!! AHHHHHMEN!

Comment

• Originally posted by mackabo View Post
        I have no way of verifying the accuracy of the above. Nonetheless, I will sleep better tonight. At this point, even false hope is welcome.
        Me neither. This is what I was told from a current academy instructor. If anyone should know it would be folks the at run the academy. Good luck folks.
        Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

Me neither. This is what I was told from a current academy instructor. If anyone should know it would be folks the at run the academy. Good luck folks.
          Thanks a lot for that news man. It gives me a glimmer of hope and something to tell my folks the next time they ask me "Are you just making up this CBP thing so you can live here for free for a few months?" Haha
          "He made the night a little brighter where ever he would go. The old lamplighter of long, long ago."

Comment

• possible calls...

If calls do ever start to come this year for some of us (let's hope!) does anyone happen to know the area code they will come from? Minneapolis or Washington for example? I don't always answer my phone with numbers I don't recognize (including "unavailable" numbers) but maybe I should just start answering every call that comes to my cell phone, lol.

Also, just curious if anyone else out there know anything about CBP in St. Thomas? So far in the last year and a half I've only come across one other person who signed up for the same locale.

Thanks all, good luck to all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gbeck422 View Post
              If calls do ever start to come this year for some of us (let's hope!) does anyone happen to know the area code they will come from? Minneapolis or Washington for example? I don't always answer my phone with numbers I don't recognize (including "unavailable" numbers) but maybe I should just start answering every call that comes to my cell phone, lol.

Also, just curious if anyone else out there know anything about CBP in St. Thomas? So far in the last year and a half I've only come across one other person who signed up for the same locale.

Thanks all, good luck to all!
              It comes from Minneapolis. When they call it will come up as RESTRICTED or UNAVAILABLE. If I were you, answer these calls! But if you do not, they leave a message.
              Geo Area: SFO/OAK
              Written: 08/23/08- 92 (87+5)
              NOR: 09/2008
              TO: 09/25/08
              Medical/Physical:10/08,09/09,10/09
              Drug Test: 11/2008
              Oral Board: 12/03/08
              BI: 03/12/2009 (Initiated 10/2008)
              Qualifications: 03/17/09
              Referred to TSU:03/19/09

IEA Agent
              Geo Area: San Francisco County
              Written:05/26/09
              T.O.:08/28/09
              Pre-Employment Forms Sent To DSC: 09/11/09
              Medical/Fitness:11/02/09
              Interview:PASSED on 11/16/09

Comment

• FYI- I just saw that USAJOBS has a bunch of FAMS openings up if anyone is interested.

Comment

• It only makes sense that when they finally get around to opening up training that they'll be running several classes each month. They have several hundred people to hire and start training before October, 1st.

Comment

• It is no secret that hiring has been very slow, to say the least, but the agency still has to replace many who have quit, been fired, dropped off the face of the earth, died, or otherwise stopped showing up for work, in addition to the small increase in officers passed in last years budget. When hiring does resume, I think it will be rather vigorous for a short period. In my port alone we lost a full shift and had to come up with crazy schedules to avoid manning shortfalls and overtime.
                    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object, evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new guards for their future security.

For the intelectually challenged: If the government screws the people enough, it is the right and responsibility of the people to revolt and form a new government.

Comment

• Originally posted by merlin436 View Post
                      It only makes sense that when they finally get around to opening up training that they'll be running several classes each month. They have several hundred people to hire and start training before October, 1st.
                      merlin436 i just open this to see what you wrote, thanks for beeing there for us, we really need your opinions , i know you dont really need to do this since you are already in ....so thanks again for your time .....and keep on doing it .......lol

Comment

• Originally posted by AC.CBPO View Post
                        merlin436 i just open this to see what you wrote, thanks for beeing there for us, we really need your opinions , i know you dont really need to do this since you are already in ....so thanks again for your time .....and keep on doing it .......lol
                        Seconded. Your input really helps out.
                        CBPO
                        GEO - NY/JFK
                        TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

TO - 01/09
                        PE Forms - Completed
                        Fitness - Completed
                        VBT - 03/09 - Completed
                        Drug Screen - Completed
                        Qual - 05/09 - Completed
                        B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
                        Medical - 05/09 - Completed
                        TSU

EOD: ???
                        FLETC: ???

Comment

• Originally posted by ZODIAC76 View Post
                          IF this is true I would like to thank God,Jesus,and Baby Jesus!! AHHHHHMEN!
                          HAHA I'm with you on that!!! I hope it is VERY true info!!!

On that note, WHO DAT WHO DAT.....(for one day at least)
                          TO-6/16/08
                          TSU-E.TX 12/01/08

Comment

• Does anyone know when they're going to get the Call?

I would like to know something. It feels like I've been getting the run around for almost two years now (just like many of you)-- repeating a few tests. My EOD was in August of 09. My geographic area is Vermont. Does anyone have a CLUE when I'll get the call? Also, when and if I get the call will they leave a voicemail message if no one is there to take THE CALL? Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Comment

• i hope you get the call soon because i've been in tsu for vermont since january of 2009.

noone really knows anything right now. alot of speculation and rumors but eventually they have to fill spots.

Comment

• Thanks anyday

I hope we all get the call soon. I just keep hearing guys get the call within 30 to 60 days after EOD? I'm just wondering -- what is the hold up?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4904 users online. 273 members and 4631 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X