Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FormerNOPD and Firebug....That is a wonderful thing you are doing and I wish you the best on your journey!! There are many people who would not leave home to help others but for the ones that do, we appreciate you as I'm sure the people you are helping do as well!! Please keep us posted on when you leave. Be safe!!

Comment

• Originally posted by formerNOPD View Post
      Looks like I may be going to Haiti as part of the DHS response. For those that think CBPOs dont ever get to do anything or go anywhere...
      Was scrolling way back through this thread when I found this guy:

CBPO East Texas
      TO: 3/3/09
      Pre-Emp Forms: 3/26/09
      Fitness: 4/6/09 -Passed
      Medical: 4/6/09 -Passed
      VBT: 4/7/09 -Passed
      Quals: (GS-7) 4/10/09 -Verified
      Drug Test: 4/17/09 -Passed
      BI: 8/27/09 -Cleared
      TSU: 8/27/09
      FCRA: 05/19/10
      BI Update: 6/16/10

Comment

• Originally posted by alb3508 View Post
        I've been in TSU since 4/2/09 and I check my cass now and it says my background is pending. I know that I need to fill out some forms again, but how long does it take for them to send me the forms then process it and put me back in TSU. Maybe someone here has already gone through this and can help me out. It would be greatly appreciated.
        The same thing happened to me last week. You have to call MHC, not TSU, and talk to someone and request the forms. I got the forms about a week after I called. (Fedx) All you have to do is sign and date a fair credit report form, make sure you send in two copies with original signatures on both.
        I filled them out that same day and had them in the mail. I am not back in TSU yet, I bet that takes another week or so.
        Last edited by UofU76; 01-14-2010, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Looks like I may be going to Haiti as part of the DHS response. For those that think CBPOs dont ever get to do anything or go anywhere...
          Same here. I've been asked to TDY to the Southwest border as well as volunteer for Haiti.

Comment

• Originally posted by UofU76 View Post
            The same thing happened to me last week. You have to call MHC, not TSU, and talk to someone and request the forms. I got the forms about a week after I called. (Fedx) All you have to do is sign and date a fair credit report form, make sure you send in two copies with original signatures on both.
            I filled them out that same day and had them in the mail. I am not back in TSU yet, I bet that takes another week or so.

Thank you. I actually called MHC today and the lasy told me that its now up to internal affairs and that she did not know what forms I had to fill out and that IA will send me what I need. I hope they don't start calling for my location while I'm waiting on this. I am probably one of the first ones on the list (TSU 4/2/2009 for FL).

Comment

It took me exactly 41 days to get back in after sending the form back. Just got back in Jan 12.
              Written Test: 3/08
              NOR: 4/08
              TO: 4/08
              Medical: 4/08
              Fitness: 6/08
              VBT: 6/08
              Met with investigator: 10/08
              Received NOPA: 11/08
              Won appeal: 3/09
              TSU: 4/23/09 (Michigan) pulled in May for fitness
              New fitness: 7/28/09
              Back in TSU: 8/3/09

Comment

• Originally posted by alb3508 View Post
                Thank you. I actually called MHC today and the lasy told me that its now up to internal affairs and that she did not know what forms I had to fill out and that IA will send me what I need. I hope they don't start calling for my location while I'm waiting on this. I am probably one of the first ones on the list (TSU 4/2/2009 for FL).
                Maybe you got pulled for another reason. My forms came from MHC. Any forms coming from IA means there is something else up. When I called MHC they knew why I was pulled and handled everything. You might want to call back tomorrow and talk to someone else.
                I don't want to worry you, but the only things I know that come from IA are NOPAs. I might be wrong, I would call back tomorrow.

Comment

• I guess I can be put on the list for the SW GEO. Calexico/Andrade. TSU 12-10-09

Comment

• Originally posted by dezertdude6 View Post
                    I guess I can be put on the list for the SW GEO. Calexico/Andrade. TSU 12-10-09
                    OK
                    CBPO

Comment

• Originally posted by CMUnupe View Post
                      It took me exactly 41 days to get back in after sending the form back. Just got back in Jan 12.
                      41 days, that's not good. I am hoping the holidays played a roll in that. That means I got another month. I guess it doesn't really matter, TSU line is not moving.
                      alb3508 said he called MHC today about the very same problem and they told him IA is dealing with it. Did you deal with IA or MHC? Sounds like alb3508 is having a different problem and should call back to get clarification.
                      Last edited by UofU76; 01-14-2010, 05:34 PM.

Comment

41 days, that's not good. I am hoping the holidays played a roll in that. That means I got another month. I guess it doesn't really matter, TSU line is not moving.
                        alb3508 said he called MHC today about the very same problem and they told him IA is dealing with it. Did you deal with IA or MHC? Sounds like alb3508 is having a different problem and should call back to get clarification.
                        Sorry, I forgot to mention that in the last post. I dealt with MHC.
                        Written Test: 3/08
                        NOR: 4/08
                        TO: 4/08
                        Medical: 4/08
                        Fitness: 6/08
                        VBT: 6/08
                        Met with investigator: 10/08
                        Received NOPA: 11/08
                        Won appeal: 3/09
                        TSU: 4/23/09 (Michigan) pulled in May for fitness
                        New fitness: 7/28/09
                        Back in TSU: 8/3/09

Comment

• Originally posted by CMUnupe View Post
                          Sorry, I forgot to mention that in the last post. I dealt with MHC.
                          Well, the lady at MHC just told me that she looked at my file and that since it had been a year it needs to get "reviewed by IA" to check what forms they need and them MHC would send me the paperwork. Nothing has changed with me, no arrests, same everything so I am not worried about that. The only thing I'm worried about is people getting called and losing my turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC0844 View Post
                            Was scrolling way back through this thread when I found this guy:

Yep that'd be me.

Comment

• Originally posted by audi0xpl0de View Post
                              Same here. I've been asked to TDY to the Southwest border as well as volunteer for Haiti.
                              I put in for both, so maybe I'll see you around.
                              Don't tase me bro!!

Comment

Yep that'd be me.
                                Where are you in that picture? If it wasn't for the old school BDU's I would of thought you were in Iraq.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 8641 users online. 475 members and 8166 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X