Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CBP officer

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2nd Letter was recieved yesterday. Maybe they will take the hint that I am still interested.
    CBPO
    GEO - NY/JFK
    TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

    TO - 01/09
    PE Forms - Completed
    Fitness - Completed
    VBT - 03/09 - Completed
    Drug Screen - Completed
    Qual - 05/09 - Completed
    B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
    Medical - 05/09 - Completed
    TSU


    EOD: ???
    FLETC: ???

    Comment


    • Originally posted by TuffStuffCBP View Post
      2nd Letter was recieved yesterday. Maybe they will take the hint that I am still interested.
      Crap. I was hoping you'd be one of the ones that bailed.



      You sure you wouldn't rather be NYPD or a State Trooper or something? I hear this job is really really really boring.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post



        You sure you wouldn't rather be NYPD or a State Trooper or something? I hear this job is really really really boring.
        hehehe! That cracked me up, thanks man that was cool.
        CBP written test Miami, FL
        11/10/2007
        NOR letter 01/16/2008
        VBT 4/2/2008 (passed)
        Forms 6/2/2009 completed
        Med exam 4/6/2009 completed
        9/4/2009
        Physical exam 4/6/2009 (passed)
        drug test 5/7/2009 (passed)
        TO 5/12/2009 (2nd one,
        never got first)
        qualifications completed
        BI interview 9/30/2009
        BI cleared/referred to TSU 10/30/2009
        poly: Mar 2011
        updated e-Qip & All Forms: Sep/Oct 2011
        BI interview II: Dec 2011/Jan 2012

        Comment


        • Originally posted by imlikeaninja View Post
          Crap. I was hoping you'd be one of the ones that bailed.



          You sure you wouldn't rather be NYPD or a State Trooper or something? I hear this job is really really really boring.
          Hehehe. As soon as I get in I'm opening up an investigation into your BI.
          CBPO
          GEO - NY/JFK
          TEST - 03/08 (NOR: 04/08)

          TO - 01/09
          PE Forms - Completed
          Fitness - Completed
          VBT - 03/09 - Completed
          Drug Screen - Completed
          Qual - 05/09 - Completed
          B.I. - 05/09 - Completed
          Medical - 05/09 - Completed
          TSU


          EOD: ???
          FLETC: ???

          Comment


          • If you fail that new fitness test do you get to re take it in a month like it used to be? I mean the one they have us take right after we get our EOD that the email was about not if anyone has already taken the new one

            Comment


            • Called MHC and they got my letter yesterday via standard mail (a bit of a gamble, I know). Hopefully they will notice that it was post marked literally an hour after it was emailed. If that doesn't make them know I am still interested I don't know what else I can do. Haha.
              Last edited by Lamp Lighter; 12-22-2009, 12:47 PM.
              "He made the night a little brighter where ever he would go. The old lamplighter of long, long ago."

              Comment


              • Not good

                Didn't know if you people seen this yet or not. This is at my local port. 4 miles from my home.

                Times Herald • December 22, 2009

                Border officer facing child pornography charge

                A U.S. Customs and Border Patrol Officer stationed at the Blue Water Bridge in Port Huron was indicted by a federal grand jury today on a charge of receiving child pornography.

                The indictment charges that Eric Higgins, 31, received pornographic images of children via the Internet between February and June. The case was investigated by special agents from the Department of Homeland Security Office of Inspector General, according to a news release from the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Detroit.

                The news release did not include additional details. Gina Balaya, spokeswoman for the office, referred all questions about the case to John Tiano, special agent in charge at the Department of Homeland Security Office of Inspector General. Tiano did not return a phone message left at his office this evening.

                “The Office of Inspector General is pleased by this indictment. (Department of Homeland Security) employees, especially those in entrusted law enforcement positions, should be held to the highest standards,” he said in the news release. “The (Office of Inspec-tor General) takes all allegations of employee criminal activity very seriously.”

                Ron Smith, spokesman for U.S. Customs and Border Patrol, was unaware of the case when contacted at his office this evening.
                Last edited by Beecy; 12-22-2009, 05:40 PM. Reason: .

                Comment


                • Wow, what an idiot. What did he do take his laptop to work?

                  Beecy how've you been? Any word yet?
                  Written Test: 3/08
                  NOR: 4/08
                  TO: 4/08
                  Medical: 4/08
                  Fitness: 6/08
                  VBT: 6/08
                  Met with investigator: 10/08
                  Received NOPA: 11/08
                  Won appeal: 3/09
                  TSU: 4/23/09 (Michigan) pulled in May for fitness
                  New fitness: 7/28/09
                  Back in TSU: 8/3/09

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CMUnupe View Post
                    Wow, what an idiot. What did he do take his laptop to work?

                    Beecy how've you been? Any word yet?
                    It didn't say where he was doing this at...whether home or work.

                    I actually remember this guy from my old job when I unloaded trucks for inspection.

                    I did a few de-vans with this guy.

                    I'm doing alright.....no word yet. Background still pending.

                    Comment


                    • Whats going on??? just got back from RnR sitting here in Kuwait. Anyway while at home I spoke to CBP. And forwarded me to a Poly. I will be taking it when I get back and thats the last thing...

                      Applied: Nov 2007
                      "whys the sky blue? because god loves the Infantry"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by MP-K-9 View Post
                        Whats going on??? just got back from RnR sitting here in Kuwait. Anyway while at home I spoke to CBP. And forwarded me to a Poly. I will be taking it when I get back and thats the last thing...

                        Applied: Nov 2007
                        Where are you, Ali Aseleem? Why do you have to take a Poly??

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Lamp Lighter View Post
                          Called MHC and they got my letter yesterday via standard mail (a bit of a gamble, I know). Hopefully they will notice that it was post marked literally an hour after it was emailed. If that doesn't make them know I am still interested I don't know what else I can do. Haha.
                          you could have checked the box that states -yes im still intrested..lol
                          CBPO

                          Comment


                          • Happy holidays fellow waiters...hope you all have a wonderful season spending time with loved ones!

                            Comment


                            • I tested positive for Influenza yesterday ... hope you guys have a much better Christmas than I am. May 2010 bring plenty of joyful calls our way
                              "Veni, vidi, vici."

                              CBPO
                              TEST - 03/02/09
                              NOR - 03/05/09 (95%)
                              TO - 04/06/09
                              FORMS - 04/21/09
                              MED/FIT - 04/29/09
                              DRUG TEST - 05/05/09
                              QUALS - 05/12/09 (GS-5)
                              VBT - 05/21/09 passed 06/12/09
                              BI - Met 06/24/09 cleared 08/14/09
                              TSU - 08/14/09
                              The "Call" - 01/14/11
                              EOD - 02/07/11
                              FLETC - 02/23/11 - 06/28/11


                              BPA
                              TEST - 12/13/10
                              NOR - 12/20/10 (93%)

                              "Find something you would be willing to die for and live for that."

                              Comment


                              • Happy Holidays everyone.

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 5480 users online. 323 members and 5157 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X