X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSU 5/8/09 LAX/LB -Might as well add me to the list

Comment

• Originally posted by ShowT1me78 View Post
      Hey guys hows it going? Well a little info... Found out this morning someone got called for JFK last week, I'm trying to find out when that person got on TSU so I'll keep everyone informed as much as i could. So hopefully that means that TEXAS and ARIZONA comment (which I also heard) will stop....
      ???

Comment

• Originally posted by RJF2 View Post
        TSU 5/8/09 LAX/LB -Might as well add me to the list
        How do you get all of those information? I just know I'm in TSU. thx

Comment

• anybody know when the next class in FLETC going to happen? is anybody going in DEC?

Comment

• Originally posted by CBP_PROSPECT View Post
            anybody know when the next class in FLETC going to happen? is anybody going in DEC?
            Someone posted Jan 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by tarmacevo View Post
              Well I turned down Montana for CBP last week, today I got the call for the Detroit sector like I wanted. Keep your head up guys the calls are coming...
              You are talking about Border Patrol. This is a CBP forum.

Comment

• tsu list

Anthony. Could you remove me from Puerto Rico and add me in Maine TSU date 10/30/09?
                Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Thanks Anthony for adding me to the list!!! I finally made the cut!!

Comment

• Originally posted by UofU76 View Post
                    You are talking about Border Patrol. This is a CBP forum.
                    He was mentioning how he turned down a CBPO job for a PA job where he wanted and for the rest of ya'lls to keep your head up. Seems like it belongs here just fine.

Comment

• I have heard from a local CBP that the 3 things people get kicked out of FLETC for are running, studies and firearms so I'm going to the range this weekend to practice. I shoot once a month but wanted your opinions of what I should focus on. My husbands cousin collects guns and I can get my hands on just about anything. I can shoot but being female some of the guns give me quite a kick so I wanted to practice on those. Any imput would be great!! Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by robeans View Post
                        He was mentioning how he turned down a CBPO job for a PA job where he wanted and for the rest of ya'lls to keep your head up. Seems like it belongs here just fine.
                        My understanding is that he is the guy who keeps mixing up CBPO with BP and confusing everyone. Is this not the same guy?
                        If it's not I stand corrected, but I think it is.
                        Back on page 733 he posts he got the call and mentions non CBP areas, many people post on the page that he is talking about BP not CBP. Check it out, it's confusing. It looks like he thinks he is posting on a BP forum.
                        I guess it doesn't really matter, only when he says he got the call for Detroit and his TSU date is after others, it's confusing those Michigan people in TSU.
                        Last edited by UofU76; 11-19-2009, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cajunchik View Post
                          I have heard from a local CBP that the 3 things people get kicked out of FLETC for are running, studies and firearms so I'm going to the range this weekend to practice. I shoot once a month but wanted your opinions of what I should focus on. My husbands cousin collects guns and I can get my hands on just about anything. I can shoot but being female some of the guns give me quite a kick so I wanted to practice on those. Any imput would be great!! Thanks in advance.
                          The firearms staff at Glynco would rather have you report for training as a complete pistol virgin. Going to the range at this point means only that you will learn bad habits and improper technique (read: non-FLETC technique). Many trainees who have never handled a weapon in their lives, have come out of FLETC shooting very well to outstanding.

Skip the range. Focus your remaining time on PT.
                          sigpicTwo is one,
                          one is none.

Comment

• Originally posted by Twoisone View Post
                            The firearms staff at Glynco would rather have you report for training as a complete pistol virgin. Going to the range at this point means only that you will learn bad habits and improper technique (read: non-FLETC technique). Many trainees who have never handled a weapon in their lives, have come out of FLETC shooting very well to outstanding.

Skip the range. Focus your remaining time on PT.
                            Wow thanks!! I was thinking that I needed to get some practice from a recoil standpoint but I guess I wont worry about it. Damn, now I dont have an excuse to go shoot. I have a little .380 Bersa but can't find bullets for it so I wanted to shoot something to get it out of my system and practice. Man I sound like a tomboy.

Comment

• Cajunchik - you just spend your time and energy rooting for those Tigers this weekend and make sure they beat Ole Miss!
                              CBPO East Texas
                              TO: 3/3/09
                              Pre-Emp Forms: 3/26/09
                              Fitness: 4/6/09 -Passed
                              Medical: 4/6/09 -Passed
                              VBT: 4/7/09 -Passed
                              Quals: (GS-7) 4/10/09 -Verified
                              Drug Test: 4/17/09 -Passed
                              BI: 8/27/09 -Cleared
                              TSU: 8/27/09
                              FCRA: 05/19/10
                              BI Update: 6/16/10

Comment

• Originally posted by USMC0844 View Post
                                Cajunchik - you just spend your time and energy rooting for those Tigers this weekend and make sure they beat Ole Miss!
                                ALWAYS!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5380 users online. 229 members and 5151 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X